Betrayal

Tiffany felt the room spinning. She tried to open her eyes but struggled against the light. She tried to reach her hands up and rub her head but she soon realized that her hands were strapped to a chair. She groaned and tried to wiggle her hands loose.

"You aren't getting out of that sweetheart, I wouldn't try." Tiffany brought her head up and forced her eyes into focus. Her eyes widened and she struggled against the chair harder. She heard a chuckle from the man and she looked up at him. "What the fuck Victor. Get me out of here."

Victor leaned against a wall with his hands in his pockets. He grinned widely and shook his head, "I don't think boss man would appreciate that." Tiffany tilted her head as he started to walk towards her, "Roman wouldn't do this."

He squatted down in front of her, "I don't just work for Roman anymore hun." Tiffany suddenly thought back to what Harvey said. She shook her head and laughed, "Right. You weren't getting the attention from Roman so you had to find a new boss that would give you some right?" Victors smile faded quickly.

"Shut up you stupid bitch." Tiffany rolled her eyes and watched as he stood up, "Oh come on Victor. Everyone knows you're in love with him. You're just jealous that he cares about me." Suddenly Tiffany felt a sharp pain go across her face. She heard a buzzing in her ear and the room started spinning.

Victor grabbed her face. She could feel tears and blood rolling down her cheeks. He pulled out a knife and held it to her eye, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to skin you." He took the knife and slowly made a long cut down her cheek.

Tiffany cried out in pain and tried to flinch away from him. Victor held her face tight, "I can't kill you... yet. But just know, I'll be the one to do it." Just as he was about to create another cut in her face, a door opened.

"Let her go. You know you're not supposed to touch her." Victor groaned and threw her face to the side. He took a step back as the other man approached. Tiffany looked up at him, he was tall. He really just looked like one of Roman's goons.

Tiffany squinted her eyes at him, "What do you want with me?" He reached down and started to untie the rope. "Right now, nothing. The boss just wanted to see you. He did, and now you're free to go." Tiffany watched as he finished releasing her hands from the rope.

She rubbed her wrists and looked back and forth between Victor and the man in front of her. "I-I don't understand. Where's Roman?!" Victor rolled his eyes and started walking to the door, "Come on. I'll take you home." Tiffany slowly stood up and quickly walked passed the man.

She followed Victor all the way to the exit. Once they got outside, she ran like hell. Victor yelled after her, "Where the fuck are you going?!" Tiffany didn't stop to even look at him. She ran and ran until she finally reached Romans place.

She quickly made her way up the stairs and busted into the apartment. "Romy?!" She breathed heavy and started to look around. She saw that the blood had been cleaned from the living room. She turned the hallway and stumbled back when she hit Romans chest.

Roman looked down at her with concern on his face, "What the fuck happened to you doll?" Tiffany wrapped her arms around Romans neck and started crying. Roman stared down at her for a moment and slowly snaked his arms around her.

After standing still for a few moments, Roman slowly stepped back and took her chin in his hand, "What happened?" She took a deep breath and shrugged, "I-I really don't know. After I showered I came into the living room to look for you a-and just saw blood everywhere. Suddenly I was knocked out and I woke up to Victor shoving his knife in my face."

Romans jaw clinched, "What blood? And Victor?" Tiffany nodded her head quickly, "Yes. He said something about working for a new villain." Roman took a step back, "Are you sure it was Victor?" Tiffany went to respond but was cut off, "She's lying boss. You know exactly where I was."

The BackstoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara