Here?

Tiffany couldn't keep her hands off Roman the whole drive back.

She really did miss him. Harvey was great, but he didn't compare to Roman.

She unbuckled her seat belt and let her hands roam his body. She kissed up and down his neck as he tried to focus on the road. He turned his head slightly to try and lock lips with her. She grabbed his face and turned it back forward, "Pay attention the road." Roman chuckled, "You're making it just a little hard to focus."

Tiffany licked her lips as she started to unbutton his pants, "Want me to make it harder?" She looked up at him through her eyelashes, waiting to get permission. Roman raised an eyebrow and as they came to a stop at a light, he helped her unzip his pants more.

Tiffany smirked and quickly pulled out his dick. She bit her lip slightly and looked at him. It seemed like forever since she'd seen him. She always forgot how big he really was. She licked her lips and slowly wrapped her mouth around his member. Roman moaned and immediately wrapped his fingers in her hair. Tiffany moaned as he tugged on her head.

She could feel the speed of the car pick up as she started to move her head up and down, making sure to take all of him in. Roman whispered out, "Fuck." As she swirled her tongue around his tip.

Roman grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her up as he whipped into a parking spot. He grabbed her face, "Hurry up and get inside." Tiffany smirked and nodded quickly, wiping drool from her mouth.

Roman threw himself back into his pants and exited the car. He walked around and grabbed her hand, basically dragging her inside. They walked threw the front door of the bar. The place was packed with people.

Roman ignored everyone as they tried to talk to him. Tiffany kept her gaze on Roman has he kept a tight grip on her hand. She thought they would just be going upstairs but Roman made a turn into the women's restroom.

He pulled Tiffany in, checked all the stalls to make sure they were alone, and locked the door. Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Here? We seriously can't just go upstairs?" Roman roughly picked her up by her waist and sat her on the countertop.

He grabbed her face with his hand, "Stop talking. The only thing I want to hear out of your mouth is my name. Got it?" Tiffany nodded, "Y-yes sir." He threw her face to the side and lifted up her dress.

He slowly dragged his hands up her thighs until he wrapped his fingers around her panties. He dragged them down and squatted in front of her. Tiffany watched him closely as he pulled her closer to the edge.

He licked his lips and his mouth to her clit. He very slowly dragged his tongue over her slit. Tiffany moaned and threw her head back. Roman took her legs and let them rest on his shoulders. He started to draw circles with his tongue.

She gripped the edge of the counter as hard as she could. She missed his tongue. The way he could make her completely come undone within seconds. She tried to hold back her moans but it was useless.

Roman brought a finger to he entrance and teased her with it. He wanted to play with her. He would just barely slide one in, then two, just enough to make her squeal. He wanted to hear all the nasty noises he could get out of her.

Eventually she couldn't take the teasing anymore, "Romy please!" He looked up at her as he slowly slid in two fingers again, "What is it doll? What do you want?" She looked at him with pleading eyes, "Please let me come."

Roman smirked and brought his tongue back to her slit. He moved his fingers in and out of her quickly as she squirmed underneath him. He used his other hand to keep her hips held down on the counter.

Tiffany moans slowly turned into screams as she begged for him not to stop. It didn't take much, and suddenly she came hard. She reached down and tugged on Romans hair as she moaned out his name. Roman looked up at her and slowly stood up. He unbuttoned his pants as Tiffany tried to catch her breath. Her body still shaking.

He bent down and connected his lips to hers. She leaned into him and softly moaned into his mouth. He grabbed her but the hips and pulled her all the way to the edge. He kept his mouth glued to hers as he slid himself inside her.

Tiffany reached her hands up and grabbed onto the front of his blazer. Her head fell back and she let out moan. Roman dropped his head into the nape of her neck and groaned. He planted kisses up her neck as he started to pump in and out of her.

Once he got up to her ear he moaned into it, "Fuck doll. You feel so good." Tiffany's breath started to pick up more as Roman picked up his speed. She forgot how good he felt inside her.

Suddenly Roman picked her up, while he was still inside her, and slammed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs tightly around him. He kept his arms wrapped underneath her, holding her up.

He watching as she bounced up and down, trying to get as much friction as possible. He could feel her starting to get close, he knew he was too. He brought his thumb up to Tiffany's mouth.

Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took his thumb in. He smirked as he watched her. Then, he pulled it from her mouth and placed it on her clit. He rubbed small circles as Tiffany moaned and bounced faster.

Her head rested back against the wall as her screams got louder. "Fuck Romy! Oh god." After a couple more pumps, they both came hard. Roman rested a hand against the wall to keep his balance as Tiffany dug her head into his chest.

They stood still for a moment, just trying to catch their breath in the silence. Tiffany eventually pulled her head from his chest and looked up at him. They stared into each other's eyes until Roman slowly helped her back to her feet. Tiffany held onto the wall as Roman walked over and picked up her underwear.

She grabbed them, "Thanks." Roman nodded and stood still. Tiffany raised an eyebrow at him, he was just staring at her. She looked over at the door and back to him, "We should uh.. we should probably get upstairs." She turned and started walking towards the door.

Roman reached out and grabbed her by the arm. He pulled her back to him. She slammed into his chest as she looked up at him, "What are you-" Roman's lips connected with hers. It wasn't rough, or forced.

It was gentle. Almost caring.

Tiffany leaned into it as Roman wrapped his arms around her waist. He finally pulled back from her as she stared at him in shock. She wanted to say something but didn't have any words.

Roman brought his hand up and rested it on her cheek. It seemed like he wanted to say something but wasn't sure what he wanted to say. Tiffany cleared her throat and took a step back from him. "I'm uh, going to go take a bath and call it a night."

Roman nodded and walked over to open the door from her. He followed her upstairs and stopped with her in the hallway. She looked at him, "I'm glad I came back." Roman nodded, "You can uh, use my tub if you'd like." Tiffany smiled softly.

"I'd love to. Thank you." She started down the hall and stopped before she opened the door, "Hey Romy?" Roman turned and looked at her. She bit her lip, "Do you think I could um.. sleep in your bed with you too?" Roman stared at her for a moment.

"Sure doll."