A Tease

Tiffany's eyes fluttered open. She took a moment to look around the room and take in her surroundings. She had forgotten about last night, until it all came rushing back. She tried to turn her neck to see if Roman was still asleep, but she felt a sharp pain go through her throat as she moved. She groaned slightly and brought her hand up to rub it.

Definitely bruised. She winced in pain and softly sighed. She felt movement next to her. She slowly rolled her body over and adjusted to be more comfortable. She stared at Roman as he laid next to her.

She slowly started to examine all his features. His chiseled jaw that had just a slight five o'clock shadow, she noticed his eyelashes and how any female would be jealous to have them. Her eyes slowly drifted down to his arms. He wasn't overly muscly, but the were definitely toned. Same for his chest, she watched it rise and fall. His breathing was calm and he was quiet.

A first for sure.

He really was quite handsome. But, he already knew that. Tiffany smiled slightly and let out a soft sigh. This isn't the life Tiffany expected when she met Roman. She thought about running away and hiding, but she'd rather live. She thought about Kat pretty often too. She tried to send her messages as often as she could, while also being as vague as possible.

Tiffany was pulled from her thoughts as Roman shuffled in the bed. She moved slightly closer to him and continued to take in different features of his face. She jumped slightly as Roman spoke, "Take a picture doll, it'll last longer." She rolled her eyes, "Sorry I was just enjoying how calm you looked for once."

Roman opened his eyes and smirked at her, "You don't think I'm calm?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow and brought a hand to her neck. Roman sat up slightly and examined the bruises starting to form caused by his hand. Tiffany's breath began to shake as Roman leaned down and planted soft kisses up and down her throat.

Tiffany closed her eyes and tilted her head back to give him better access. Every so often she would flinch in pain if he applied to much pressure, but she could tell he was trying to be very careful.

Roman lifted his head and looked down into her eyes. They stared at each other for a moment before Tiffany pushed her lips up against his. Roman moved his body so he was completely on top of her. His hand slid down the side of her thigh as she brought her leg up to wrap around him.

She pulled him in closer to her and deepened the kiss. Roman let out a groan and tighten his grip on her thigh. He slid his tongue into her mouth as he took his other hand and slowly ran it up the side of her body.

Tiffany moaned as Roman squeezed her breast. He pushed himself against her and she could feel how hard he was against her core. She gently pushed him off as she sat up and took her shirt off. She watched Roman as his eyes roamed her body.

He smirked at her and pushed on her chest to lay her back down. He kissed up her chest and slowly sucked on her nipples. Tiffany softly moaned and brought her hand to his hair. She gave it a small tug.

Roman brought his hand up and roughly shoved her arm down into the mattress. He quickly grabbed her other hand and pinned it down as well. Tiffany gasped and looked at Roman.

He planted kisses up her neck to her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe before whispering, "Don't forget whose in charge here doll. Don't make me tie you up." Tiffany bit down on her lip, "Maybe that's what I want." Roman chuckled and looked down at her, "You got it doll." Roman slowly crawled off the bed and made his way into the bathroom.

Tiffany sat up slight and leaned forward to watch him. She assumed he was going into the closet. She sat silent and watched as he emerged out from the bathroom. He had a red silk rope gripped in his hand. He motioned for her to lay back down as he started slowly unraveling it.

Tiffany slid her shirt off before laying down. Roman smirked at her and straddled her once again. He held his arms out in front of him, "Put your wrists together like this doll." Tiffany nodded and did as she was told. She watched carefully as Roman wrapped the rope up around her wrists and arms. She watched in awe as he created a design out of them, "That's fun." Roman chuckled and once he was finished he pulled her arms up the connect them with the hook on the wall.

The rope was much different than the belt. The belt she felt like she could possibly wiggle out of, but not this. Roman sat back and examined her for a moment with a smirk on his face. "You are so beautiful." Tiffany smiled softly and felt herself starting to blush. That seemed like the first genuine compliment Roman had ever given her.

Roman took his hands and ran them up the sides of her body. He stopped at her breasts and gave them a squeeze. Tiffany moaned softly and arched her body slightly to feel more of his touch. Roman bent down and planted soft kisses up and down her neck.

He moved one of his hands down her body and traced the outside of her panties. Just as he started to pull them down, there was a knock on the door.

Roman groaned and made his way off of Tiffany. She whispered quietly, "Cover me up!" Roman chuckled and looked at her, "No." he made his way to the door and slightly cracked it open. "What is it?"

Tiffany couldn't hear much, Roman glanced back at her and stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind him. She groaned and laid her head back on the pillow.

Roman was out in the hallway for a few minutes and suddenly Tiffany heard him get mad. "FUCK. FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" Tiffany jumped at the sudden noise and lifted her head to look at the door.

Soon after Roman opened the door again and quickly walked over to her. He took her hands off the hook and quickly started unwrapping her wrists. Tiffany wrinkled her eyebrows together, "Is everything okay?" Once Roman released her hands he tossed her shirt to her.

"Going to have to take a rain check doll. Go shower and freshen up." Tiffany sat up and stayed still for a moment. She nodded and quickly made her way out of his bedroom. She crossed the hall and started the shower.

She examined herself in the mirror while she waited for the warm water. She brought a hand up to her throat and sighed. She didn't think there would be actual bruises. That's going to be difficult to cover.

________________________________

Tiffany emerged from her bedroom, fully dressed and looking fresh. She tried to cover her neck with makeup but eventually gave up and settled with a scarf. She made her way into the living room and stopped in her tracks.

Blood.

There was blood on the couch, floor, walls, pretty much everywhere. Tiffany grabbed her phone from her pocket and quickly ran to Romans room. She opened the door, "Roman?" No answer. She walked back into the living room and quickly dialed Romans number.

She quickly walked into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife she could find. She started slowly walking around the apartment. Her breath became shaky, "Come on Romy. Answer."

Voicemail. "Shit." Tiffany stuck her phone back in her pocket and held a tight grip onto the knife. She jumped when she heard a loud bang in the hallway.

"Roman? Victor?" She slowly turned the corner and carefully started to make her way down it. "Victor this isn't funny." Just as she was about to open Roman's door once again, she felt a bag go over her head.

She let out a scream, then felt a blow to the back of her head.