46

White hair tied in a high ponytail, the white shirt with grey cardigan on top of it with green tie covered by Hogwarts robes. Black high knee socks cover the legs. Elora tighten her ponytail again before leaning into the mirror to see her reflection. She moved around the room to grab her shoes and bend down to put them on. In her mind, she can only imagine the looks on the trio faces when they saw her, the whole school actually. How they would react seeing her walk in through those doors. Would they be terrified of her? But that's what she wants. Right?

She got up after she's done and walked out of her room slowly. Taking her sweet times with her fingertips grazing the handrails delicately. Her shoes making sounds echoing through the stairs as she walked down on it. Reaching the end of the stairs she started walking through the corridor towards the Great Hall.

Her face keeps a twisted but sweet smile on her so innocent face. She really can't wait to see their reactions when they saw her. Will they be scared or excited? Wouldn't be so exciting once they know how much she changed. From the look on her face, in her eyes to her personality.

She finally reached the entrance to the Great Hall and she stops to admire it before entering the hall with so much confidence. Heads turn to her due to the dark aura that's surrounding her other than her powerful and intidimating posture. Gasps can be heard in the massive hall, while Elora's walking so quietly. The students were stunned to see the Beauxbaton champion who went missing mysteriously during the third task appeared right in front of them, walking in the same hall as them and wearing the Slytherin uniform.

She sat quietly at the Slytherin table and turned her head to look at the Gryffindor table to see the shock faces on the Golden Trio. She started her acts by waving at them with the fakest smile on her face. As expected, Granger seems to be suspecting something by the look on her face. She has the usual frown on her face whenever she disagrees with Harry and Ron 'clever' ideas. Elora knows that so well after four years befriending her. She switched to Harry who's smiling and waving happily to see her again even though he was very suspicious on how Elora could be at Hogwarts. And Ronald stopped stuffing his face with foods, he smiled warmingly at Elora.

She turned her head to the person whose been staring at her from the second she walked into the hall. Draco Malfoy. He looks at her with so much longing that Pansy Parkinson's high pitched squeaky voice can't catch his attention from Elora. He looks at her with this unreadable expression on his face while she looks at him blankly.

His breath hitched when he first saw her walking through those doors. The butterflies inside his stomach seeing her. No words can describe how happy he is. The moment Potter yelled that Elora was gone in the third task, his heart sunk. He can't believe his ears. He felt like he wanted to pound on Potter while yelling at him to say that it wasn't true, that it was a sick joke. He couldn't counts how many times he annoyed Professor Snape by keep asking him if they found Elora yet. He asked the same question and received the same answer.

"No."

He couldn't stop thinking about her during the summer. He keeps wondering how Elora's doing. Has she eaten? Is she happy? Is she smiling? Is she crying? Most importantly, where is she? His father told him absolutely nothing during the summer. His father stopped talking whenever he asked his father if he heard anything from the ministry about Elora. Every single times. After he realized that Mr. Malfoy won't tell him anything, he stops.

But now, he is looking at her. He couldn't remove his gaze from her beautiful doll face. He has been missing her. Does she feel the same? Oh, no. But she still smiles at him and waves softly. He was so stunned to see her that he can't feel his hand to wave back. Pansy Parkinson who has been watching Draco giving his all attention to the headmaster's daughter, pout and crossed her fat arms.

Elora's a Heather compared to Parkinson, Draco's thought. Draco watched Elora smirked softly at Parkinson before turning her head back to the headmaster. He couldn't pay a single attention to the headmaster's speech and keep staring at Elora shamelessly.

Elora listen to her dad's speech before he was rudely interrupted by a woman in full pink clothing. She never saw anyone cutting her dad when he's talking. Nobody. And she must say she's quite bothered, not because her dad was cut in the middle of his speech but because of her annoying fake voice. She feels like her ears could bleed anytime now so that's why she chose to ignore the 'Professor' and looked at the other way. The Professor keeps talking about rubbish things while Elora paid her attention to her nails.

Her actions was being watched not only by the Slytherin Prince himself but the bushy haired girl as well. She knows something is wrong with Elora but she couldn't just accuse the headmaster's daughter without any proof. And that's why, she's determined to find the reason of her best friend's sudden change in behaviour.

Huffing out quietly, Elora's only wish is that Professor Umbridge stop talking and sit down in her place without making any sound. Soon, they finished with the ceremony and the prefects are asked to lead the first years to their house dormitory. Draco Malfoy stood up and begin his duty but he couldn't help to steal some glance at his ex lover. Elora stood up from her seat and begins to walk towards the dungeon with Draco glancing at her until her white hair disappeared from his sights.

Elora could hear so many whispers about her but she didn't give a damn about it. She keeps walking until she reached the Slytherin common room and sit down on the green couch in front of the fireplace. Her eyes fixed on the wild fire until her ears twitched at the sound of the entrance opened and soon the voices of the first years could be heard. She turned her head to see the first years watching the room magnificent room with so much amazement in their tones and their eyes. Elora watched Draco who's explaining about the dormitories to the first years while stealing some glances at the girl who's sitting on the couch. Parkinson standing next to him but she didn't paid any attention to the juniors but instead, she keeps observing between Draco and Elora's secret interactions.

Finally, the first years went into their own dormitories and Draco left Parkinson standing in the middle of the room towards Elora and sit across her. Elora patted the seat next to her and Draco obliged without any hesitation. Parkinson's done with watching the both of them so she left them in the wide common room alone. Draco sat next to her so closely that no space was left between the both of them. He crossed his legs with his arms spread on the couch.

"Hi, Elora"

"Hello, Draco. Nice to see you again"

He chuckle lowly and looked down before bringing his head up again "yeah.. great to see you again"

"How you've been doing?"

"Good. What about you?"

"Oh" Elora smirked mischievously "I've been very good"

"It's good to hear" Draco replied.

"Yeah.. Well... It's getting late so I need to get ready for bed. Bye~" Elora stood up with a smirk and waved at Draco before walking up to the dormitory while swaying her hips with the blonde boy watching her moves with his lower lips tugged to his upper lips.

'She's really playing hard to get huh?' Draco thought and he waited until Elora entered her dormitory safely before making his way towards his dormitory. Oh, if he only knows what's hiding behind that sweet looking face. The secret behind that innocent face. Perhaps, he wouldn't even surprise if he finds out.