Robot Boyfriend (1)

Ep 1

Y/N POV

I am going to visit Joonie, my best friend who lives nextdoor. He is a genius and he is always working on some kind of experiments. Oh yes! Introduction time. My name is Y/N L/N(last name) and I am in the university. I am 19 years old. Joonie, I mean Kim Namjoon is 19 too but he dropped out of university because he wanted to experiment new things. The two of us met in university and became best friends. So, I am going to visit him. I live alone in C/N(your city's name). My parents live abroad. Joonie lives alone too. So, I often have to take care of him. I have made lunch now so I am taking some to him. He often forgets to eat when he is busy in some new invention.

"Hey Joonie!" I said entering his garage where I know he always is. He uses his garage as a lab to make new things. I was greeted by a masked Namjoon and some sparks. "What are you making?" I asked. "Oh, I am trying to make a hover board for Lisa. She wants to break the new speed record and wanted me to make a hover board for her," he replied. "That girl is really ambitious!" I exclaimed. "I know. How about you?" he asked. "I am doing quite well now-a-days. I wish Jungkook noticed me though," I said. "Woah. You still haven't told him about your feelings!" said Joonie. This always comes up when Jungkook's topic comes up.

Jeon Jungkook is the most popular boy of our university. And I have a secret crush on him. I could never talk when I meet him though and he never notices me. It isn't his fault though. I am just an average girl and lots of girls always try to impress him. How can I impress him?

"Well... I have to go now, Joonie. I brought you lunch," I said. I put the tray on his table and left.

3rd person POV

Y/N left after putting the tray on Namjoon's desk. "You can come out. I know you are there," said Namjoon without looking up from his work. A tall and handsome boy came out and sighed, "It was a close call." "I don't know why you always hide from people," said Namjoon. "You won't understand," said the boy. "Jin, I am your brother! I know you are shy around people but you should try to overcome it. I know that you have a crush on Y/N too," said Namjoon with a smirk. Jin's face went red at these words.

Namjoon and Jin were twins but they didn't look similar and had different characters too. Namjoon was brave but Jin was really shy. He had lived with their parents and had come to live with Namjoon just 5 months ago. But he did not go to university for the fear of being bullied and teased. Also, he had been used by a girl in the past and from then on he had been afraid of falling in love. But then, Y/N came into his life. She was sweet and smart but really kind and straightforward. He couldn't help but fall for her. But she didn't even know that he existed...
"Brother... I really want to confess to her one day... but I don't think I will be able to do it," said Jin. "Well, I have been thinking about it and I have an idea," said Namjoon with an evil smirk. Jin looked at him warily and then said, "Tell me then." Namjoon came upto his brother and whispered something in Jin's ear which made his eyes widen. "No! We can't do that!" said Jin. "Why not? Just cooperate with me and I will bet a thousand bucks that she will fall for you," said Namjoon.

Y/N's POV
I have to rush or I will be late to class. Its Monday and I ran to my university real quick. I bumped into someone. "Hey beauty!" said a voice. I look up. "Kim Taehyung! Get out of my way!" I said. He shook his head and left. Kim Taehyung is Jungkook's best friend. He knows that I like Jungkook but he still flirts with me like he flirts with all the girls of the university. He is almost as much popular as Jungkook but really I only love Jungkook. Taehyung is cute but I know I will never change my mind about whom I love.

All the lectures went pretty smoothly. I was going home when I saw Namjoon waiting for me at the gate. "Hey dude! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was waiting for you!" he said. "For me?" I asked in surprise. Kim Namjoon never gets out of his inventions. "Yeah. I want a favour from you," he said. Nope. No way. Namjoon only ever asks me to test his inventions. Last time he had made a machine which would help to brush hair and do a hairstyle. He had asked me to test it. Don't even ask me what had happened. My hair have never been the same after that disaster!