Robot Boyfriend (37)

Ep 37

Y/N's POV

Jungkook left. He has really taken it to heart though- the thing about proving that Jin is a human... I did not expect that... I looked at Jin and Joonie who stood there side by side. What if Jungkook does prove that Jin is a human? Even I used to be suspicious about Jin earlier...

But... can I make Jin go away as I promised Jungkook... I... don't know... I don't want to... Jin had better be a robot!

Jin's POV

This... this is going to be hard! Jungkook is all set on trying to prove it to Y/N... If he does... what would Y/N do? Would she accept me? No... how could she? She has Jeon Jungkook in her heart. The thought made my heart ache as I realised that I would have to go away from Y/N... maybe forever...

I turned to my brother. "Y/N, let me take Jin back to my place for today," he said, understanding, as he always did, what I wanted. "But... okay," said Y/N. Why did she hesitate? She never minds...

Y/N's POV

I wanted Jin to stay... but it will only make me more attached to him and make it harder for me to part with him... if I have to one day... I watched Joonie and Jin leave my house...

Namjoon's POV

"Jin... are you alright?" I asked as we entered my house. Jin shook his head. Of course he is not alright... "It was just a bug, dude!" I said, knowing quite well that it had nothing to do with the bug. Jin is afraid of getting seperated from Y/N... I know it. Jin nodded. "I will be going to bed... Good night, Namjoon," said Jin. I nodded as I watched Jin go upstairs to his bedroom.

Y/N's POV

I chatted with Leah for some time... Just some random topics. And then, went to bed. Soon, I was fast asleep.

~Time skip to the next day~

I am on my way to the university. "Y/N!" called out a familiar voice. I frowned and turned around to see Hobi-sunbaenim. "Sunbae-nim!" I exclaimed. He came up to me, grinning. It has been a long time since I last saw him... other than when I saw him in the amusement park.

"I finally met you! I only met that dork Namjoon last time!" Hobi-sunbaenim said. What a timing to meet him though! I was feeling really down and sunbae-nim is the best person you can ever meet when you are down.

Let me explain! He is literally the most positive person I have ever seen in my entire life! His real name is Jung Hoseok, but we call him 'Hobi'. He was my senior in university. "How come you are here today, sunbae-nim?" I asked. "I was looking around for a job!" he said, smiling, "How are you doing these days?" "Me? I am pretty okay..." I said. "Y/N!" came a voice from behind.

Jungkook's POV

Ahh! Why are there so many guys always around her? I looked at the guy with her carefully as I went up to her. "Jungkook!" she said. "Who is this now?" I asked, holding her hand. I think I kinda know this guy from somewhere... but I can't remember!

"Jeon Jungkook, right?" the guy asked. I frowned. How does this guy know my name? "I am Jung Hoseok," he said. I stared at him. "Kookie! That's our sunbae-nim!" Y/N said. Oh! Now I remeber! He graduated from our university last year! "Umm... hello," I said, "I recognize you now."

Y/N's POV

"So... you two are together now?" Hobi-sunbaenim asked, lookong at me and Kookie. "Yes," Kookie replied instead of me. I blushed a bit. "Good to see!" said sunbae-nim. Even he knew about my crush on Jungkook. Me and him, we were really close actually. He always supported me on it although he did disapprove of it at times...

Hobi's POV

Y/N and Jungkook got together? Wow! She sure got him finally! I am so glad. She always used to talk about him all the time... I was afraid that it would not come true... But it looks like Jeon Jungkook has changed! Good for Y/N! But I somehow get a feeling that she is not happy... I must be wrong! She is finally dating her crush! Why would she be unhappy?

Y/N's POV

"Well... you two must be going to the university. I gotta go too! Bye!" said sunbae-nim. "Wait! Give me your phone number!" I said. He quickly pulled out a marker and wrote a phone number on my hand. "Bye then!" he said, waving at me as he left. I turned around to see Jungkook, frowning at the number on my hand.

"Yah! My pabo, what are you thinking?" I asked, smiling. "Nothing," he replied. I giggled. This guy is just so jealous! "I smell someone being jealous!" I said, giggling as I went forward. "I am not jealous!" said Jungkook, pouting. "Oh, you are so cute when you are jealous!" I said in a baby-ish voice, pinching his cheeks lightly.

"Yah!" he said. I giggled even more as he pulled my hand away. I pecked his cheek lightly and ran away to the classroom, Jungkook following after me.

~Time skip~

I was sitting in my house. It was dinner time. Jin was cooking something in the kitchen. The smell that was wafting from the kitchen made me really hungry! There was a knock on the door. I frowned, going to the door. My eyes narrowed when I saw Jungkook standing there with a can in his hand.

Jungkook's POV

I got another idea to prove to Y/N that Jin is not a robot but a human! And this time, it won't fail! I smiled at Y/N when she opened the door.

Y/N's POV

Why is Jungkook here right now? He did not tell me he was coming. And what's in that can? It smells like petrol... I just stared at him. Jin came up from behind, saying, "Who is it Y/N?"

Jin's POV

Jungkook? Why is he here now? Ahh! It always means trouble for me! And what the heck is in that can? It smells strongly of petrol! Why is this dude here with petrol now?!

~To be continued~