Robot Boyfriend (7)

Ep 7

3rd person POV

The three boys did their morning routine and met in the garage. Jin was as usual wearing a cotton shirt and jeans. Namjoon had his inventor's coat on. "Let's work on your looks first," said Sehun. "My looks?" Jin asked, confused. "We need to make you feel cool first for you to behave in a cool way!" said Sehun. "Umm... what do you want me to wear then?" Jin asked. "A leather jacket maybe... or something like that? A little on the cool side," said Sehun. "Uhm... I have got hoodies but not jackets," said Jin. Sehun sighed. "Let's go shopping then!" he said.

Y/N's POV

I feel that something is going on between my oppa and Joonie. How did oppa suddenly start to help Joonie in inventions? I was thinking as I walked when someone pushed me to the locker. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. I looked up to see a girl I had only ever seen but never talked to. She had excess make-up on her face and she wore revealing clothes.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing!" I said, annoyedly. I am quite sure I have never done something to this bitch. "Stay away from my oppa!" she said. Now, I am confused. I have never tried to get close to any other guy. "Hey, what are you talking about?" I tried to reason with her. "Don't lie to me, bitch! I have seen you stare at him! I don't like it. So keep away from my Jungkook!" she said. Now I remember!

This girl is the one he was kissing in the club. I smirked, remembering that Jungkook had been flirting with another girl yesterday. "Your guy has already cheated on you, you fool!" I said. She raised her hand to slap me.

Someone's POV

I was going to the class when I saw a girl getting bullied by another. Ugh! I hate such bitches who bully others just because they can. The poor girl said something and the bully was going to slap her.

Y/N's POV

I was definitely not going to be slapped by a girl like this. I was going to block her slap when somebody else held her hand and pushed her away. "Go away now or I will report you!" the person said. The bully glared at the both of us and then left. I looked at the person who helped me. "Are you alright?" she asked, worriedly. "Yup. I wasn't going to take her shit anyway," I replied.

"Oh..." said the girl. "Thank you for stepping in though," said I. "Oh! It's nothing. I hate bullies!" said the girl. "Umm... by the way, I am Y/N, Oh Y/N," I said. "I am Jeon Leah," said the girl. Oh no! Not another girl who uses Jungkook's last name! I probably made a face because the girl chuckled and said, "No! I am not one of them!"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I am Jeon Jungkook's sister!" she said, smiling, "I guess you know him!" Oh! That's a relief! Wait! Jungkook has a sister? "Yeah... He does have a sister," she said, still smiling. "Hey! Are you actually reading my mind?" I said. "It's easy to read your face," she said, chuckling, "By the way... I am new here... And as you can see, Jungkook has not bothered to show me around! Can you please tell me where I need to go?" "Sure," I said, "Which class do you have now?"

She showed me her timetable. It's the same as mine. "You are in all of my classes!" I exclaimed, "Come with me then!" "Thank you!" said Leah, smiling.

Author's note:- You can use your bestie's name or any other name instead of 'Leah'.

~Time skip to lunch~

Leah did not know anyone here, so I took her with me to our usual table where I, Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa usually sit. Jimin often joins us with some of his friends, but they prefer to go to the rooftop for lunch. So, they are not here today.

"Y/N! You are here at last!" Lisa exclaimed. "Well... the professor held us up. By the way, this is Leah," I told them. "Hi," said Lisa, "I am Lalisa Manoban. I am called Lisa." "I am Kim Jennie," said Jennie, smiling. "I am Kim Jisoo!" said Jisoo, "Nice to meet you!" "I am Park Chaeyoung, but I am called 'Rose'," said Rose. "I am Jeon Leah," said Leah, smiling at them, "I am new here."

They all gave her the same look as I had and she literally started laughing. "Oh my god!" she said, laughing, "I mean! It looks like my brother is a playboy here too!" "Brother?" Lisa said. "Yes!" Leah said, chuckling, "I am Jungkook's sister!" "Oh... So sorry for misunderstanding," said Jennie. "Don't worry! I get that a lot," said Leah, cheerfully.

After that, we all ate our lunch, laughing and talking. "Has Jungkook always been like that?" I asked Leah. "You mean... like a playboy?" Leah asked. I nodded. "Well... yeah... I think it was after a girl called Ji-eun broke his heart. He never cared for anyone after that," said Leah, "It's a pity really. He was really a sweet guy before that. But he changed so much after that..."

I was speechless from this new bit of information. Jungkook's heart was broken by a girl... I couldn't help but feel a bit angry towards the girl. "Who is this Ji-eun anyway?" I asked, wanting to know more.

3rd person POV

Leah was about to reply when a hand landed on her shoulder. "Sis?" said a voice, which Y/N recognized only too well, "Spreading information again?" "Ah! Jungkook! You little brat! How dare you leave me at the gate and run away!" Leah said. Jungkook smirked. "Well, I was a bit busy," he said, "Now come with me, sis!"

Leah protested a bit, but in the end, she went with Jungkook, making sorry faces at Y/N and the others. "Well! What a pair of brother-sister!" said Rose. Y/N was lost in her own thoughts.

Y/N's POV

Damn! My heart was beating so fast when Jungkook suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I did want to know more about him though... Guess I will have to ask Leah some other time... Someone was waving a hand in front of my face. "Earth to Y/N!" said the voice. I looked up to see Baekhyun. He and Jimin had come.

"Dreaming about Jungkook?" Baekhyun said with a smirk. I just ignored it. Baekhyun pouted. "Let's go, Jimin-ah," he said. "Yah! Stop!" I said. Baeky got angry too soon. He laughed. Jimin and Baekhyun both sat down too. "Y/N has discovered a new piece of information from her new friend," said Rose.

We told Baekhyun and Jimin about Leah. Jimin's eyes widened too. "Oooh... so that's the playboy's story!" he exclaimed. "Shut up, Jimin! I don't think the whole school needs to know it," said Jisoo.

I kept on thinking about Jungkook even as I went home. Ji-eun... I feel like I have heard this name before. I almost walked into the door of my house as I was thinking. "Ouch!" I exclaimed, rubbing my forehead. My house was locked though. Where is oppa? Don't tell me he is still at Joonie's place!

I rolled my eyes and went towards Namjoon's house. I went to the garage of course. I went in, but no one was there... Strange! I went inside the house. The lights were all off. Suddenly they were all put on. I blinked as I couldn't see because of all this light! Someone was standing in the middle of the room...

~To be continued~