Robot Boyfriend (27)

Ep 27

Y/N's POV

It was lunchtime. I was still wondering about what I can do for Joonie. I have never seen him talking about something that he likes very much, other than his inventions! Maybe I can ask Jin... But hey! He is a robot! Well... maybe Joonie told him about something... I might as well try to ask him.

I bumped into a girl while going to the cafeteria. "Watch where you are going!" said the girl coldly. Before I could apologize, she left. I feel that I have seen her before. Yeah! Now I remember! She is the one from the park- the one Jin ran away from! She is in our university? Must be a new student! I get bad vibes from her... it would be best to keep away from her!

I went to our usual table. My friends were waiting for me! Jungkook and Taehyung were nowhere to be found. "Where did Kookie go?" I asked Leah. Leah shrugged and said, "Has he ever told me where he went and what he did? Not that I want to know! Half of the things he does are best unknown!" Wow! Leah sure says whatever she wants just like that! I wonder what things Jungkook did...

"Y/N!" Jimin said, tapping my shoulder. "What?" I asked. He pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook entering the cafeteria. Taehyung was still ignoring him and was holding on a girl's hand, walking away from Jungkook. That girl! The one I bumped into! Why does she keep popping up?

Kookie looks really hurt as Taehyung walks away with the girl. He came up to our table and sat down beside me. "Kookie, what happened?" I asked. "Tae got that girl!" Kookie said, "And he still won't talk to me. I think he wants to give me a taste of my own medicine or something like that!" "But who is that girl?" I asked. "Tae said her name is Yeonhee or something!" Jungkook replied.

Yeonhee? Well, I haven't got anything to do with her! I would much rather stay away from her! Soon, all the lectures were over and we headed home. Jungkook couldn't come with me because he was after Taehyung again. I went back to my home and opened the door to see Jin sitting on the sofa, waiting for me.

"Hey, Jin!" I said, remembering about Joonie. "Y/N! You came back at last!" Jin said, smiling sweetly, "I was waiting for you!" "I want to ask you something," I said. "What is it?" Jin asked. "Umm... does Joonie like anything in particular?" I asked. "Why are you asking me this suddenly?" Jin asked, with a frown on his face.

"Joonie is angry at me about something and I want him to talk to me again!" I replied. "Oh!" Jin said, as if he understood now. "So? Is there anything that he really likes?" I asked. Jin frowned. "Umm... Namjoon likes baby crabs!" Jin replied. Huh? He likes to eat baby crabs? "Well... maybe we can get some!" I said. Jin shrugged. "Can you cook them though?" I asked.

Jin looked at me with a horrified expression. "What?" I asked. "He does NOT eat them!" Jin said. "No? Then what? Does he keep them as pets?" I said, laughing at my own idea. Jin actually nodded. Wtf?! "He wants baby crabs for pets!" I said, not believing it at all. "Well... he finds them pretty cute," Jin said, "He would kill you if you cooked them!"

I stared at him for a while. I hate to imagine what could have happened if I actually had cooked a baby crab. Joonie is already angry and he would definitely have killed me! Damn! Why is he so wierd? How did I become friends with him? I often wonder about this but still, I love Joonie as a bestie and I hate it that he is angry with me!

"Well... what should I do, Jin? I cannot think of anything!" I whined. "Uhmm... let me think!" Jin said, "I have never seen my brother liking something very much..." Ahh! Maybe I should just go and talk to him instead! But I get a feeling that it won't solve the problem. "Don't worry. I will go and talk to him for you," said Jin. "Will he even listen to you?" I asked. "Leave it to me!" said Jin.

I shrugged. "Well... I have got an assignment to complete right now! I will see you later!" I said, grabbing my bag and going up to my room. Jin nodded.

Jin's POV

Aish! Why is Joon angry at Y/N now? She definitely did not do anything to him as far as I know. I should go and talk to him. I stood up and headed to my brother's house immediately, shutting the door behind me as I went. "Joon! Where are you?" I called out, going into the garage. "No need to shout. I am right here," said Namjoon.

He had been sleeping on the couch in the garage. "Why are you angry with Y/N?" I asked, going straight to the point and not beating around the bush. Namjoon looked at me for a while and then shook his head.

Namjoon's POV

Wow! Now my brother is here to ask me why I am angrywith Y/N! This is what happened with Ji Yeonhee. I hated the girl from the beginning and often warned Jin about her, but Jin was too blind in love! It's not like I hate Y/N. We have been friends for a long time...

But I don't like the way she ignores my brother's love for her. Jin deserves better than this... "Jin..." I said. "Yes?" Jin asked, "Do you even now how sad Y/N is because you are being cold to her?" I sighed. Of course! She would not like it nor would she understand! She doesn't know that Jin is my brother and not a robot!

I sometimes think I made a mistake by giving Jin to her as a robot! "Fine! I would go talk to her!" I said. It's not her fault, I guess although it does not change the fact that she should treat Jin better!

~To be continued~