Robot Boyfriend (35)

Ep 35

Jungkook's POV

The door opened. Namjoon stood there and both of his eyebrows arched up when he saw me. "What is it?" he asked. "I want to see your brother," I replied, trying to keep as calm as possible. "Why?" Namjoon asked. Huh! He already forgot that he was supposed to have no brother and that Jin was a robot. I smirked.

"Namjoon, who is it?" said Jin, coming up. He eyed me a bit nervously. "I want to talk to you," I said.

Jin's POV

Sehun-hyung's words were echoing in my mind. I felt a sudden surge of courage from them and I said, "Come in then!" "But Jin-" Namjoon began, but I stopped him.

3rd person POV

Jungkook came in. "What do you want to talk about?" Jin asked. Jungkook moved closer to Jin, eyeing him coldly. "Y/N is mine," he said. "Is it so?" Jin asked, looking at him innocently. "Look... let me just say this once. I know that you are lying to her. If you know what's best for you, keep away from her," said Jungkook.

"What if I don't?" Jin said. "Y/N is my girlfriend! As her boyfriend, I am telling you to keep away from her!" Jungkook said, in a harsh voice. "Boyfriend, you say? If you really love her, you should trust her," said Jin. "I do trust her!" Jungkook said. "Oh really? Cuz if you did, you wouldn't mind me being around her! Admit it! You are scared that I may take her away!" Jin said.

Jungkook was getting really angry now. "How dare you!" Jungkook said, "You are nothing! Y/N loves me and she will only ever love me!" Jin rolled his eyes.

Y/N's POV

Me and Lisa, we were chatting and watching a movie in peace when my phone rung. Good times never last! I sighed deeply when I saw that it was Namjoon. "Yes, Kim Namjoon, what's the matter?" I asked tiredly. "Y-Y/N, Jungkook and Jin are fighting! Only you can stop them! Please hurry up, Y/N!" Namjoon said urgently.

I heard some thuds. Ahh! Are they really fighting and throwing things at each other? "I am coming," I said, without any enthusiasm. Namjoon hung up. "Lisa! These guys are the worst species on the Earth!" I groaned. Lisa shook her head.

We both went back towards the Namjoon's house. Just in time. Jin and Jungkook were screaming at each other. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Stop that now!" I said, standing between the two. "Y/N!" Jin exclaimed, looking down a bit ashamed. He should be! Today is my birthday! And these guys are literally fighting!

"Explain!" I said. "I just came here to tell him to stay away from you!" "He started fighting when I was just talking!" They both started shouting together. My ears really hurt now. "One at a time please!" I said, holding up both of my hands. "Me first!" said the both.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Joonie. "You explain!" I said. "Jungkook came here and told Jin to stay away from you. Jin said he wouldn't!" Joonie said promptly. "He said that I did not trust you!" Jungkook said. "You don't! If you did, you wouldn't worry about me stealing her!" Jin said. "I AM NOT SCARED!" Jungkook shouted.

"SHUT UP!" I said, at the top of my voice. They both looked away. "Just keep quiet!" I scolded, "Jungkook! I thought I told you that you shouldn't worry!" Jungkook looked at his feet. "And Jin!" I said turning to him, "I did not expect you to behave so childishly!" Jin looked away.

I sighed. At least they were quiet now! "What a birthday! Two of you fighting like idiots!" I said, exasperatedly. "Sorry," muttered Jungkook. "I am sorry too," said Jin. But even as they said this, they glared at each other. That's when Sehun-oppa stepped in.

Sehun's POV

Wow! I heard Jin and Jungkook fighting! Looks like my wolf finally learned to attack his opponent! I am so happy! But then I heard Y/N shouting. Oops! She would definitely not like this... It's her birthday too... Maybe it's time for me to step in!

Y/N's POV

"Oppa! What were you doing when these two were fighting!" I demanded. "I was next door!" he said, looking at me innocently. I made a face at him. I bet he heard every word of the fight and enjoyed it! "You guys! I am going back to Lisa's place! Do not call me even if one of you kills the other!" I said. "Jagi, I am coming too!" Jungkook said, pouting. "No way!" I said. I grabbed Lisa's arm and walked away from the damn house!

3rd person POV

Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Sehun stared at each other. "You just wait! I will prove it to her one day!" Jungkook said before leaving. "I will look forward to it!" Jin said cheerfully, making Jungkook glare at him.

"Wow! I am proud of you, Jin-ah! This is what you should have done!" Sehun said, proudly. "That's all... okay... but what if he does prove it to Y/N?" Jin said, sitting down on the couch, his expression becoming nervous. All the confidence which had filled him earlier was lost. Sehun frowned. "Don't worry, bro! There's no way he can prove it to Y/N," said Namjoon.

"You never know, Namjoon," said Jin, "I don't want to disappoint Y/N." "Look! Don't cross your bridges until they are reached!" said Sehun, "I, for one, think that you are over-estimating Jungkook!" "Yeah! How can he prove it, anyway?" Namjoon said, "And we can just say that I made you exactly like a human!" Jin did not know what to say, but he was worried, very worried indeed.

Jungkook's POV

How dare that guy even argue with me! I kicked a wall hard in anger. I swear I will do whatever I can to make Y/N see that Jin is a liar! Enough about this talking and stuff now! It's about time I collect solid proof!

~To be continued~