Robot Boyfriend (4)

Ep 4

3rd person POV

"Yah! Shut your mouth," said Jin as Namjoon's mouth hung open for some time. Namjoon spluttered for a while and then said, "How the hell did that happen!" "That day when she came back from the club,"said Jin, going redder. "Oh yes! I remember! She was very drunk because she'd seen Jungkook make out with another girl!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Yeah... Well she was drunk and she just kissed me out of nowhere," said Jin burying his face in the sofa, where he still lay.

Namjoon frowned. There was silence for a while. "I think she does have some feelings for you," said Namjoon at last. Jin looked up at his brother. "I don't know, Namjoon. She told me that she loved that guy Jungkook," said Jin, feeling sad as he remembered her words 'I love Jungkook'. "About Jungkook. I don't think you have to worry too much. He is a real playboy and Y/N would never have enough courage to confess to him," said Namjoon, noticing his brother's downcast face.

Jin shrugged. "She thinks I am robot, Namjoon... What chance do I stand?" he said. Namjoon sighed. "Look, you have to learn to be comfortable around her first. Then, you can tell her the truth and confess to her," said Namjoon. Jin just stared at the floor.

~Magical time skip to the next day brought to you by your bias's wink~

Y/N's POV

I woke up as usual to the sound of my alarm. I groaned to myself. "Get going Y/N," I told myself as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I did my morning routine and left for university. I met Jennie and Jisoo on my way and the three of us walked the rest of the way together. We chatted and laughed together until we reached our classroom.

Oh no! Why? I spotted Jeon Jungkook leaning on the wall beside our classroom with a girl, flirting with her obviously. I groaned slightly. "Ignore him," Jennie whispered to me, seeing my expression. We went past him and the girl into the classroom. I sat down at my usual place at the back and lay my head on the desk. "Y/N," said Jisoo softly. Jisoo is really the sweet, eomma-type friend who gets worried very easily if someone is sad around her.

"I am all right," I said. "Look, Y/N, you really have to do something. Either confess to Jungkook or try to get over him," said Jennie. "I don't think I can do either of that, Jenn..." I said. "How long are you gonna suffer like this because of him?" said Jennie. She was about to say something more when a professor called for her. She sighed and left.

Jisoo put an arm around my shoulders. I was feeling really down and did not pay any attention to what was being said in the class. I bunked the lectures after lunch time and went straight home. I went to my bedroom straight and lay on my bed. That's when my phone began to ring. I looked at the name and gasped. I picked up the call immediately.

I couldn't believe myself even when I heard his voice. "Hi, sis," he said. "O-oppa!" I screamed. He laughed when he heard this. "Yeah me," he said, "I am free for a week. So I was wondering if I could come to visit you." "Oh my god! Nothing could be better than this! When are you coming?" I said, feeling really thrilled. My dear big brother lived in Canada. He was doing really well, according to my parents and was always busy. I never got to talk to him much. "I will come tomorrow then," he said. Oh! How I miss his deep voice! "That's really amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Then I'll meet you tomorrow. I have to hang up now. See you tomorrow, little sis," he said. "See you, oppa," I said happily. I jumped up from my bed and danced around, feeling really happy. My big brother is the best person in my life and I love him very much. To think that I will get to meet him tomorrow! It's been nearly an year since I last saw him.

~Time Skip~

3rd person POV

Y/N was still dancing around happily when the bell rung. She opened the door. It was Jin and Namjoon. "Joonie! Jinnie!" she said and hugged them both as they came in. "What are you so happy about?" asked Namjoon. "Oppa is coming tomorrow!" Y/N said happily. "Oppa?" said Jin, looking at Namjoon. "That's her big brother," Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear. "Oh," said Jin. "He called me in the afternoon and told me that he was coming!" Y/N said.

Y/N's POV

"Um... what kind of person is he?" Jin asked me. "Oh he is the best person ever!" I said, "I am so happy that he is coming. I haven't seen him since last year!" "How come it's been this long?" said Jin. "He lives in Canada... and he is always busy so he can't even talk to me much," said I.

Jin's POV

I feel so happy to see Y/N being so cheerful. I am really curious about her brother though. I wonder what he is like. I think Namjoon knows about him. I guess I will have to ask him. Y/N's eyes look so beautiful when she smiles. They light up and make me lost in them. I am hardly listening to what's going on.

Y/N waved her hand in front of my face. "Huh... what is it?" I said, shaking my head. "Come along to dinner!" said Y/N. I went along with Namjoon to the dining table.

~Time Skip~

Y/N has gone to bed. Nothing much happened today and I did not get a chance to ask Namjoon about Y/N's brother. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. He picked up after a while and said in a sleepy voice, "What is it?" "Namjoon, tell me about Y/N's brother," said I, "What's he like? How should I behave tomorrow when he comes?"

"You actually called me this late to ask me about Y/N's oppa?!" said Namjoon. I know that Namjoon hates to be woken up when he is sleeping but I couldn't be at peace without knowing. "Do tell me about him!" I said. Namjoon grunted and said, "There's not really much that I know but there is one thing you should know. He is the over-protective kind of brother." "And?" I said, eager to know more. "Well... he doesn't really like me although we are good," said Namjoon. "Well.. why?" I asked. "Because of an accident. Just remember one thing. Y/N loves him very much. He is the only thing that she is more fond of than staring at Jungkook and that's something," said Namjoon. "Wow... he must be amazing if she loves him so much," I said. "He is a good brother, unlike you," said Namjoon. "Yah!" I said, feeling annoyed, "When was I a bad brother to you?" "Right now," said Namjoon, "I want to sleep and you are not letting me sleep." "Fine! Sleep!" said I hanging up.

I think I heard him snore slightly even before I had hung up. I rolled my eyes. I wonder if her brother will like me...

~Next day~

Y/N's POV

I woke up early and got ready and dressed for my brother. I wasn't going to the university of course. Oppa is more important! I hummed softly as I went downstairs. Jin was still sleeping. So, I just went to make breakfast. Jin woke up nearly when I was done making the breakfast. His hair was tousled and he looked very cute as he rubbed her eyes and said, "Good Morning." I smiled at him and said, "Good morning, Jinnie."

"Oh yes! Your brother is coming today right! I should go get ready right away!" said Jin. I laughed at his panicky face and said, "Chill! My brother wouldn't kill you, you know." He did not listen anyway. He quickly ate breakfast and raced to Joonie's house to get ready.

I couldn't help but laugh when Jin returned wearing formal clothes. His hair was brushed back and shone very much somehow. "H-How do I look?" he asked nervously. I laughed loudly and he stared at me. "You! Do you really think my brother is... oh my god!" I said still laughing. He looked confused.

"Um... do I look bad?" he asked anxiously. "Don't worry... you look okay," I said, clutching my sides from laughing. Jin and I stood by the gate, waiting for my oppa to come. He had called and said that his flight had landed a few minutes ago.

"Oppa!" I screamed happily when I saw him around the corner.

~To be continued~