Robot Boyfriend (30)

Ep 30

Y/N's POV

I was about to leave when I heard a thump beside me. I turned, frowning to see Jin passed out on the floor. "Jin!" I screamed. I bent down to look at him. "Jin! Jin!" I said, shaking him, but he won't get up. "Y/N? What happened?" came Jungkook's voice. I heard running feet.

Jungkook's POV

Is Y/N alright? I rushed to see her on the floor with that robot's head on her lap. I felt a sudden surge of jealousy as she looked at him worriedly. "Y/N?" I said. "Jungkook! Can you please call Joonie here? He lives nextdoor! I don't know how but Jin fainted out of nowhere!" Y/N said, almost near tears.

I had no option but to go. I knocked on the door. That guy Namjoon opened the door. "Yes?" he said, seeing me. "Y/N is calling you," I replied, "Your robot has fainted." I guess my tone was a bit harsh and annoyed but that's just what I am! We were going on a date and the robot just ruined it!

Namjoon's POV

What happened to Jin now? Did Jungkook and Y/N do something? Jungkook looks really annoyed. I gotta go and see what's going on!

Y/N's POV

Joonie and Jungkook came up as I was trying to wake Jin up. "Joonie! Jin won't get up!" I said. I feel a weird kind of fear... I don't know why... I just know that I want Jin to be safe! Namjoon knelt down and felt Jin's pulse. Wait?! Pulse?! Before I could say something about this, Jungkook groaned, "Baby, what about our date?"

"You can go," said Namjoon, a bit coldly, "I will look after Jin!" Jungkook grabbed my hand and took me outside. He held my hand a bit tighter than he usually does... "You are here finally!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Let's go," said Kookie. We set off. I still feel worried and probably Jungkook noticed it.

"Jagi, he is just a robot! Don't think about him so much," said Jungkook. "I am just worried," I said. "Baby, are you trying to make me jealous or something?" Jungkook said. Jealous? "Huh?" I said. He pouted and said, "You are worrying about another guy when you are going on a date with me." "Jungkook-ah, it's not like that... I am just worried a bit cuz he fainted," I said. Jungkook sighed, "You don't get it at all."

Namjoon's POV

I sprinkled some water on Jin's face. "Ugh!" he said, opening his eyes slowly and sitting up, holding his head. "What happened?" I asked. "D-Did I pass out?" Jin asked. I nodded. "It was Yeonhee... My head just started hurting from seeing her after so long... Where's Y/N?" Jin said.

Y/N... How can I tell him that she went on a date leaving him... Jin's face saddened as if he knew. "It's okay..." he muttered, "She is his girlfriend after all..." I feel so bad for Jin... Even if he tells Y/N that he is a human one day, would she consider him? Jungkook and Y/N are getting on really well too... I never expected Jungkook to actually change...

Y/N's POV

We went to a restaurant for lunch first. I feel pretty uncomfortable around this girl Yeonhee... She keeps on trying to show me down although it hardly works. This date isn't going well at all! I wish I could go back home and see if Jin is okay... The only thing that is keeping me here is Jungkook.

After lunch, we went to a film. I guess Taehyung and Jungkook had got the tickets for us. Unfortunately for me, I was beside Yeonhee and I did not enjoy it a bit. In the end, I fell asleep cuz the movie did not interest me a bit. Jin was the thing in my head. Jungkook woke me up when the film was over.

He and Taehyung sat together. This was Jungkook's idea to make Taehyung believe that he cared for his friends too. "Jagi, did you actually sleep throughout the film?" Jungkook asked, laughing. "Yup," I replied, smiling. Jungkook shook his head and then took my hand again. I saw Yeonhee roll her eyes but I ignored it.

We were soon back home. Jungkook got off the car as well to say goodbye. "Bye then, see you tomorrow at the university," I said, turning to leave. "Yah! What about my goodbye kiss?" Jungkook said, pouting. I giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Good night!" I said, grinning and running into my house. "Good night," said Jungkook, smiling.

There was no one in my house... Maybe Joonie took Jin to his house... I quickly changed into something more comfortable and rushed to Joonie's house. Jin and Joonie were sitting on the couch, talking seriously. They suddenly went quiet when I came in.

"What happened?" I asked. "Nothing," said Jin, smiling quickly. This is a bit suspicious. What were they talking about? "By the way, are you okay? What happened?" I asked. "It was just a system failure," said Jin. "Umm... have you fixed it then?" I asked. "Almost," said Jin.

Jin's POV

I am still trying to get that awful girl away from my memories. But they keep coming back to me... "Jin?" I heard Y/N say, shaking my shoulders. "Uh... yes," I said. "What are you thinking about?" Y/N asked, smiling. Her smile heals me so much. I felt my lips turn into a smile immediately.

Y/N's POV

Suddenly, Jin hugged me tightly. "Jin?" I asked. Namjoon had left the room quickly. "Hush... I just want to hold you for a while..." Jin said. His tone was pleading. I quickly hugged him back telling him that it was okay.

Jin's POV

"Jin... are you hiding something from me?" Y/N asked. I pulled away and asked, "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" "I just feel like you are not telling me something," Y/N said, looking at me. Her face looked so innocent with a tint of sadness. I want to tell her the truth now.

~To be continued~