Robot Boyfriend (12)

Ep 12

Jin's POV

Y/N was staring at me for a long time. "What would you have done?" she asked suddenly, "If you were Jungkook?" Man! What a question! Isn't it obvious? "Me?" I asked. She nodded. Before she could say anything, I put my arm abound her, cupped her cheek with my other hand and pulled her into a kiss.

Y/N's POV

My first kiss! But somehow, I don't want to push Jin off... A warm sensation spread through me when Jin's lips touched mine. I felt myself kissing him back. I really don't know why I am doing this... I was going to save my first kiss for Jungkook... But when Jin kissed me, it felt like I have forgotten about everything else. It's just Jin, his warm lips and his arm pulling me closer to him.

He pulled back after a while. I was staring at him now, my cheeks red. "That's what I would do," he said, smiling. I blushed even more at those words. Before I could say anything, he turned and left. What was all that about? I think I am going crazy right now...

~Time skip to the next day~

I got ready to go to the university again! I soon reached my class and settled down on my usual place. All the lectures went as usual. Lunch time came. Lisa and I went to the cafeteria together. The others were sitting there. There were 3 empty chairs. Me and Lisa sat down in 2. "What is that chair for?" I asked.

"Shh!" Jennie said, pulling something up from the chair. It was a strand of hair! "What the hell!" I almost screamed. "It's Leah, you idiot! She escaped from Jungkook and she is hiding under the table," whispered Jennie. "God!" I said, "Just come up! Jungkook is not here!"

Leah scrambled under the table and sat on the chair with a sigh. Her hair was kinda tangled from sitting under the table. I couldn't help but giggle at that. But then something happened which made me stop immediately. A hand slammed on the table. We all looked up. Taeyeon! Damn, this girl does make trouble!

Jaemin's POV

Oh no! What is this girl doing here now! I think I should not have told her anything earlier. Shit!

~Flashback~

I was walking down the corridor to go to my class when Taeyeon pushed me to the locker. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!" she screamed. This girl is really frightening... "What about?" I asked, trying to keep calm. "Is Y/N dating Baekhyun! Tell me the truth, or I will ruin you!" Taeyeon said.

~Flashback ends~

In the end, I had to tell her the truth... Y/N... I am sorry...

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! You are not dating Baekhyun! How dare you lie to me!" Taeyeon screamed. "Did I tell you that I was dating him?" I said, sarcastically, "Did I even mention that he is my boyfriend or something? You just assumed that he was and now you are blaming me?" She glared at me. I am not bothered. I have seen tons of bullies like her!

But then, she turned to Baek. "Baek, would you go out with me if you are not with Y/N?" she said. Baekhyun looked troubled again. "Who said he is single?" I said, smirking, "I just said that he is not dating me." "What do you mean?" she said, looking at me sharply. I looked at Leah, winked and said, "Baek is dating Leah. Leah was not here last time so I saved Baek from you!"

Taeyeon glared at all of us this time while I just smirked, enjoying the whole thing. "Me?" Leah exclaimed surprised. Shit! "Yeah, baby," said Baekhyun, giving her puppy eyes, "Please don't deny it... Are you angry with me?" "Uh... no... no, I am not angry," said Leah, flustered. Taeyeon gave her a furious look and glared in Jaemin's direction too... What's with that now? Jaemin looked pretty scared... Thankfully, she left.

"Thank you, Leah," said Baek. "That's quite all right. But Jungkook is surely gonna kill me!" Leah said. "Why? Am I not pretty?" Baekhyun said, pouting. "It's not that! He is here! And he has been glaring at me continuously!" Leah whined. I glanced in Jungkook's direction. Indeed, he was glaring at Leah, but he was glaring at me too! Damn!

Leah's phone rung. She picked it up. The look on her face told us all that it was Jungkook. "Hello," she said, timidly picking up the phone. "JEON GABRIELLE!" Jungkook's voice was heard by all of us, although the phone was not on speaker. "Get here right now!" he ordered. I snatched the phone and said, "You have no right to order your sister around!" and hung up.

Leah stared at me. "What?" I said. She just shook her head. "By the way, why did he call you 'Gabrielle'?" I asked
"That's my real name. I am just called 'Leah' for short," she replied. I could almost feel Jungkook's glare from where I sat. I have gotten into trouble this time!

~Time skip~

All the lectures were over now. I was walking down a corridor to go home. There was no one else somehow... I did not mind it and kept on walking. Suddenly, I was pulled into an empty classroom and pinned to the wall! I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth. I saw Taehyung, looking bored.

"Don't scream! I just want to ask you something," he said, releasing me. "Damn! You could have walked up to me and asked me! There was no need to scare me like this!" I said. He smirked and said, "But that would be no fun!" I rolled my eyes. That's so like Kim Taehyung. "Well, what did you want to ask?" I said.

"About Lee Ji-eun," said Taehyung. I frowned. "Why do you want to know about her?" I asked. "Trust me, I have no interest in her," he said, "Jungkook sent me to you to ask you about her!" WHAT! That guy! "If he wants to know about out about her, he should come to me himself!" I said. With that, I walked out of the classroom, my nose in the air.

Taehyung's POV

I sighed. I knew this would happen. Jungkook is such an idiot to think she will tell me! He even asked me to act cute and get the story out of her if I had to. He is going to kill me now! Maybe I should try and ask Jimin... We used to be friends before... He is Y/N's friend now... He must know the story.

With that in my mind, I went to the place where Jimin usually is- the garden in front of our university. He was there, of course, with Baekhyun and Leah. Wait! What is Jungkook's sister doing here? Oh yeah, I heard that she was dating Baekhyun. Doesn't seem like that though! Maybe they fooled Taeyeon again! I chuckled.

"Hey! Jimin!" I called out. He looked rather surprised to see me. I haven't talked to him much since I became friends with Jungkook... "Tae?" he said, coming up to me. "Jimin, do you know something about Ji-eun?" I asked. "Is that why you are here?" he asked, frowning. "Yes," I said, "I asked Y/N... but she wouldn't tell me!" "Well, I am Y/N's friend. I am loyal to her," said Jimin, coldly. "Yah mochi! Come on! Tell me," I said. He smiled a bit and said, "I am sorry, Tae, but you are not getting anything out of me!"

With that, he went back to Baekhyun and Leah. I am so doomed. If I told Jungkook that I did not get the information, he would be so mad... Screw that Ji-eun!

~To be continued~