Robot Boyfriend (36)

Ep 36

Y/N's POV

I was so damn done with Jin and Jungkook as we went back to Lisa's house. "Hey, I will call over Jisoo, Jennie and Rose too! Let's just spend the rest of the day together," said Lisa. I nodded. It's good to be with just girls sometimes. And I was right. We spent a very happy and fun day together.

I had turned off my phone so that the two brats won't try to get in contact with me. We even stayed the night at Lisa's house. But as I said earlier, good times never last. The moment I turned my phone back on again the next morning, I saw 56 missed calls- some from Jungkook, some from my oppa and some from Joonie!

Even as I sighed, my phone started ringing. "What's that sound?" Jisoo groaned. Me and Jisoo, we were sharing a room. Lisa's house was very big. Jennie and Rose were sharing and Lisa was in her own room. "Jungkook is calling," I replied, dully. "So early in the morning," said Jisoo, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, yawning.

I nodded. "Pick it up," she said as my phone continued to ring. I did. "Y/N! Baby! You finally picked up!" Jungkook exclaimed immediately. "Hello, Jungkook," I said. "Uhm... Hello... Good Morning," he said. "Good Morning," I said, yawning. "Have you just woken up?" Jungkook asked, giggling. "Yes," I said.

"What about university?" Jungkook asked. "I won't be coming," I said. "Uhh... where are you right now?" Jungkook asked. "Why?" I asked. "I just asked," said Jungkook. "I am at Lisa's place," I replied. "Oh... when are going back to your house?" Jungkook asked. "Did you call me just to question me?" I asked. "No..." said Jungkook.

There was a pause. "I will go back in the evening," I replied. "Okay," said Jungkook. Another awkward pause. "Uhm... bye then," I said. "Bye..." said Jungkook. I was about to hang up when he said, "Wait! Y/N!" "Yes?" I said. "I just wanted to say... I love you," said Jungkook. "I love you too," I replied, blushing.

Jisoo giggled looking at my face. "Bye, jagi," said Jungkook, his voice sounding happier than before. "Bye," I said. He hung up. I lay down on the bed again, feeling a bit happier as well. "Y/N-ah, Jisoo-unnie!" came Lisa's voice. "Breakfast," Jisoo groaned. We both went downstairs to see all the others already up and about.

"Damn!" Rose exclaimed suddenly. She was looking at her phone. "What happened?" I asked. "Jimin had Baekhyun and Jaemin come over to our house last night!" Rose exclaimed. "So?" I asked. "They always make a mess of the house!" Rose groaned, "And Jimin never helps me to clear it up!" "That brother of yours is really something!" Jennie said. Rose sighed.

"Umm... how about I come with you to your place and help you with the clearing up?" I asked. "Uhmm... would it be alright for you?" Rose asked. "Of course! I would be glad to help!" I said. "Thank you!" said Rose, his eyes lighting up as she smiled. "We'll come too!" Jennie said. In the end, all five of us went over to Rosie's house.

Indeed, the three boys had made a lot of mess. There were clothes everywhere, the kitchen platform was a sight and the three boys were sitting in the living room playing games! "JIMIN! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO BE NEAT!" Rose screamed at him. "Uh... s-sorry sis," Jimin muttered.

So, we five and the three boys, we cleared up the house. "Much better!" Rose sighed, sitting on the sofa. "I gotta go now... It's really gotten late!" I said. "Let me drop you back," said Baekhyun. I nodded. He dropped me back to my house. I feel so much refreshed after spending time with my friends! It always helps to relax!

I sighed at the sight of Jin sitting on the sofa with oppa inside the house. "Y/N! You are back at last!" Jin said, "I want to say sorry for my behaviour yesterday." "It's okay," I said. My phone began to ring. I picked it up. "Are you home?" It was Jungkook. "Yes, I am," I replied. He hung up. What's with this guy?

Sehun-oppa had to leave. I hugged him as his taxi came up. I just had gone in and sat on the sofa with Jin when the doorbell rung. "Ahh! Can't anyone let me live in peace?!" I said. "I will get it!" said Jin, going to the door. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I have a plan now! I thought over all the differences between humans and robots! Humans are always scared of something and robots most of the times aren't. I figured out that Jin must be scared of something too and if he gets terrified in front of Y/N, it would proove that he is a human!

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Kookie!" I said. "Hi, Y/N!" Jungkook said, coming in and sitting close to me. He brushed past Jin while coming up to me. We were talking when Jin shrieked. "What's the matter?!" I said, standing up and turning around to see Jin standing there, white-faced.

"B-b-bug... there's a bug on my clothes!" Jin muttered. I saw Jungkook smirking from the corner of my eyes. Did this guy put a bug on Jin? Namjoon came running into the house, panting. How does this guy always come to Jin when Jin shouts or shrieks or screams?

"Joon-ah! There's a bug!" Jin said. Namjoon looked around Jin's body and removed the bug. "So Y/N, do you believe me now?" Jungkook asked. Huh? "What?" I asked. "Robots are not afraid of bugs!" Jungkook said.

Namjoon's POV

Damn this guy! What's it with him stirring up trouble for Jin? "Jin is a human!" Jungkook said. Y/N was about to say something when I cut in, "Jin is just like a human! He has emotions and feelings and fears! He is programmed like that!" "See! I told you he is a robot! Stop making a fuss, Kookie," said Y/N.

Jungkook's POV

Shit! This guy Namjoon is such a trouble! He can always say that Jin is programmed like that. "M-Mianhe, jagi..." I muttered. "It's okay... but don't do stuff like this again," Y/N said. I nodded. Of course I intend to do a lot more stuff though!

~To be continued~