Robot Boyfriend (10)

Ep 10

3rd person POV

Y/N's eyes widened when she heard the name 'Ji-eun'. "Shit," she muttered and ran towards her house leaving Sehun standing there, confused. She had Leah's phone number and she quickly called her. "Y/N?" Leah said. "Leah, what was Ji-eun's full name?" Y/N asked. "Umm... Lee Ji-eun," replied Leah, "Why? What happened?"

Y/N's POV

Lee Ji-eun... IU-unnie...

~Flashback~

Y/N and IU were sitting in a garden on a bench. "Unnie... do you really have to go?" Y/N sniffled. "Y/N-ah... my parents have to shift," said IU, "And I have to go with them... My poor bunny will be so sad too..." "Have you told him?" Y/N asked. IU shook her head. "It will be too hard on him... Kookie... I have always loved him as an older sister, but he asked me to be his girlfriend... I couldn't even say no to him when he gave me his puppy eyes..." IU covered her face with her hands.

~Flashback ends~

"Y/N? Y/N, are you there?" Leah asked again and again. IU-unnie is the one Jungkook is still loyal to... My eyes filled with tears. "I will see you tomorrow, Leah," I said. "Y/N, are you okay?" Leah asked. An idea came to my mind. "Leah, can you do me a favour?" I asked. "Yeah sure," said Leah. "Can you bring Jungkook to the rooftop tomorrow after the lectures," I said. "Okay. Consider it done," said Leah.

I hung up the phone. It's time that I face Jungkook now! I had heard IU-unnie talk about a bunny-boy very often. She used to call him 'Kookie'. I had almost forgotten about this... I never expected Jeon Jungkook to be the bunny-boy... I lay on the bed, unmoving.

~Time skip~

I have to go and see oppa. I left him without explaination. I sighed and went towards Joonie's house. I was met by Namjoon and Sehun-oppa leaving. "Where are you two going?" I asked. "We are going out to buy stuff for my inventions," said Namjoon, "Hyung was bored. So, he said he would come with me. Jin is in his room."

I pouted as I watched them go. Hell! I will just go and meet Jin then. Seriously though! My oppa is spending more time with Joonie than with me. I was still whining about it to myself when I reached Jin's room. I pushed the door open without thinking twice.

3rd person POV

Y/N and Jin both froze in place when their eyes landed on each others. Jin had just come out from the shower, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Y/N stared at his body. Jin's cheeks went red. "Y-Y/N?" he muttered. She was staring at his perfectly shaped body.

"Damn," she murmered, "Being a robot, you have such an amazing body!" Jin blushed harder. She was still staring at him and then walked towards him. His eyes widened. She touched his abs slightly.

Y/N's POV

Wow... His skin is so soft. How come a robot has such an amazing body? Those broad shoulders and amazing abs! I couldn't help but touch him. I noticed that his face was going redder and redder. I ignored it. He is a robot and as I am his tester, I have every right to touch him.

I was stroking his skin when he suddenly shouted, "SYSTEM FAILURE!" I frowned. "What's wrong with you?" I said. "SYSTEM FAILURE!" Jin screamed at the top of his voice.

Namjoon's POV

I was feeling nervous to leave Jin and Y/N alone. So, I decided to check on him once. "You are worrying for nothing! What could happen?" Sehun-hyung said. But I had a bad feeling that something can happen. So, me and Sehun-hyung went back to the house.

Sehun's POV

Joon-ah is making a fuss for nothing. We heard a scream when we reached near the house. "SYSTEM FAILURE!" "What was that about?" I said. Namjoon looked very panicked as he opened the door and ran upstairs to Jin's room.

I followed him. Namjoon was staring inside the room, his mouth hanging open. I was curious now. I reached upstairs. My eyes widened too when I saw Y/N and Jin. Jin only had a towel around his waist and Y/N's hand was on his bare chest. "You guys..." I muttered. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" they both screamed.

~Time skip~

3rd person POV

Y/N was sitting on the sofa, red-faced. Jin came downstairs too, fully-dressed. They both explained what had happened. Sehun shook his head in disbelief while Namjoon was trying hard to contain his laughter. "Um... I just..." began Y/N but could not find anything to say. "All right... just drop it now," said Sehun. Y/N and Jin were both very glad to hear this.

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. Y/N lay in her bed at night, thinking. "Tomorrow!" she sighed, "I will tell Jungkook about my feelings..."

~Time skip to the next day~

Y/N's POV

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I feel so nervous! I don't know what Jungkook would say... But I can't keep it a secret anymore... I have to tell him! With that in my mind, I got ready and left for the university. I couldn't pay attention to any of the lectures. Soon, it was lunch time.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you so silent today?" Jisoo asked, worriedly. I told her about my plan. "That's good," said Jennie. I nodded. Leah was sitting with Jungkook. I guess he doesn't want her to tell everyone about Ji-eun. That's why he is keeping her by his side...

Soon, all the lectures were over. I nervously tucked a bit of my hair behind my ear and headed to the rooftop. Lisa wished me good luck. I just nodded, feeling nervous. With every step, my heart was beating faster. Jungkook and Leah were on the rooftop.

She left when she saw me. "Best luck!" she whispered in my ear, winking at me before she left. Jungkook stared at me. My heartbeat had never been this fast in my whole life, not even when I had run about a mile from a stray dog. "What is it?" he asked, still staring at me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Jungkook..." I began after taking a deep breath.

~To be continued~