Robot Boyfriend (22)

Ep 22

Y/N's POV

I thought only about Jin as I showered. His system has surely gotten better though, I must say! He didn't even have a system failure. And he has become braver. Joonie has been working on him, I guess... But, I am still going to carry out my earlier plan and find out some buttons or screws or anything like that in him!

I got out and got dressed and went downstairs to see Jin. He was in the kitchen. "Jin," I said, "If I ask you to do something, would you do it?" "Yes... why?" Jin asked. Good. "Take off your shirt then!" I ordered. "W-W-What?" Jin said. He clutched his arms around his body. "Go on! Take it off!" I said. I am determined to find at least one button!

Jin's POV

What's wrong with Y/N? She suddenly came closer to me and started the touch my body. "Yah! Yah! Yah!" I said, moving back until I hit a wall. Shit! How do I escape. Yeah! My system can fail! "SYSTEM FAILURE!" I said. "Not again," she said. She continued to touch me. "S-S-SYSTEM FAILURE!" I said again, hoping my voice can reach my brother.

Namjoon's POV

I was peacefully having a cup of coffee when I heard a faint voice from the house next door. "System failure?" I guessed, frowning, "Is that Jin? Yeah... Who else is there that would scream so loudly? Guess I gotta go and check on him!" I sighed and went out of my house towards Y/N's house.

Her door was slightly open. I pushed it open and went in. My eyes widened when I realised what was going on! Isn't it usually guys that pin girls to the wall? What's going on here is really abnormal. Jin's eyes fell on me. "BROTHER!" Jin said. Y/N looked at me too and then backed off.

"SYSTEM FAILURE!" said Jin, giving me pleading eyes. "I guess I should take him away to my place," I said. What did Y/N do this time? I mean REALLY?! "No need," she said. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Fix him in front of me," she said. Now what's this about? Is she suspecting something?

Y/N's POV

Hah! If Namjoon wants to fix Jin, he has to do it in front of me! "Look, this robot of mine is complicated and I need the tools in my garage," he said. "First of all, he is not your robot!" I stated, "Jin is my robot." Yup. There's nothing false in that. Jin has told me that he will only ever be my robot! Namjoon just stared at me, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

Jin's POV

Y/N has really gotten wierd today... Damn, but I am in love with this side of hers! I guess my system could fix itself. It would help my lifesaver brother. I have never really appreciated it but Namjoon does come to my rescue all the time. "System is getting repaired," I said, in a robot-like voice.

Y/N and Namjoon looked at me. I shut my eyes slowly. "Oh yeah," I heard Namjoon say, "I have upgraded him so that he can fix his own system!" Good! That covers it up. "Well... you can go then!" Y/N said. Ahh! What is she thinking about?

Y/N's POV

I stared at Jin as he opened his eyes after a while and said, "System fixed." "Good," I said, "Now-" But before I could finish, someone rung my doorbell. Damn it! I sighed and went to open the door. "Jagi!" said a voice and a pair of arms hugged me tightly. "Jungkook!" I said, pulling back, "How come you are here?" "Why?" Jungkook asked, pouting cutely, "I can't come to my baby's house?"

I giggled and moved aside to let him in. "Who is this?" he asked, frowning when he saw Jin. "I am her robot boyfriend!" Jin stated. Shit! Did he really have to say 'boyfriend'? Jungkook's eyes widened. "Kookie, listen! He is a robot made by Joonie!" I explained, frantically. Jungkook must not misunderstand!

He looked at me in the eyes. "I am just testing him... Truly! I am yours, only yours," I said, trying to make him believe me. "I believe you, jagi, but don't you ever cheat on me," Jungkook said, "Not even with a robot!" He glanced at Jin as he said this. "Yes, oppa," I said. "Good," he said.

Jin's POV

She said... she said that she is only his... I guess this is it... I should go! I am being a third-wheel... Without a word, I left the house. No one stopped me... what did I expect? I felt warm tears slide down my cheeks... Damn Kim Seokjin, why are you such a baby? You should be happy that Y/N is happy with Jungkook.

"JIN! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Namjoon screamed, when I came into the house. "Shh! They might hear!" I said, placing a hand on his mouth. He pushed it away and said, "They? What do you mean by 'they'?" "Jungkook is there at Y/N's place," I replied.

Namjoon's POV

I hate to see my brother being sad like this. I hugged him tightly and said, "It's okay, brother..." "Joon... She told him that she is only his," Jin said. Damn Y/N! Do you have to hurt him again and again like this? "It's time for me to get out of her life," Jin said, in a serious voice. Shit! My brother really doesn't fight hard for what he wants and gives up!

"Look, Jin! It's time for you to man up!" I told him, sternly, "Didn't she tell me that you belong to her? Now it's your time to tell her that she belongs to you!" "But brother-" Jin began. "No 'but's," I said, "Become a bad boy if you have to! Tell her to respect your feelings!" I don't know if my words made an impact on Jin or not, but he did go to Y/N's house after Jungkook had left!

Y/N's POV

Jungkook is gone... Jin... Where did he go? I didn't stop him because I wanted Jungkook to believe me... I was speaking with all my heart when I told him that I belonged to him... although I like Jin... I MUST remember that Jin is a robot!

That was when Jin stepped into my house. "Jin! You are back! Where had you gone?" I asked, running up to him. He locked his eyes with me and suddenly pinned me to the wall.

~To be continued~