Robot Boyfriend (18)

Ep 18

Y/N's POV

"I am Bae Joohyoon," said the girl, "I am usually called 'Irene'." "Okay. What class do you have first today?" Jennie asked. "Umm... let me see," said Irene, pulling out a timetable from her bag. She had the same class as me and Jennie. So, we took her along with us to the class. "Y/N-ah! Wait for me!" called a voice.

I turned around to see Jungkook running towards me. He stopped in front of me and smiled. "Good morning!" he said. "Good morning," I said, smiling back. "By the way, I heard that Taeyeon came out of a locker today," he said. "Yes... Yoongi had locked her in there," I said, laughing. "Yoongi? How?" Jungkook asked. I told him what had happened.

"How dare she try to bully you!" Jungkook said, his face hardening. "She is just a bitch. I am not bothered," I said. "Fine then," said Jungkook, smiling again. Today as well, Jungkook sat with me. Jennie and Irene sat together. The lectures went as usual.

"By the way," Jungkook whispered suddenly, "Is Leah really dating Baekhyun?" "Why do you want to know?" I asked. "Yah! Of course I want to know! She is my sister!" Jungkook said. I giggled and said, "Ask her yourself." He pouted. "Come on! Won't you tell me?" he asked, giving me puppy eyes. I was about to reply but the professor scolded me at that very moment. "Miss. Oh! Stop giggling and pay attention," the professor said.

In the end, he made me sit beside Taehyung. "You will only pay attention to me if I change your place!" he said. I sighed as I went to sit with him and Seulgi, who was sitting beside him sat with Jungkook. Why did he have to make me sit here? I was really annoyed, but kept quiet. Kang Seulgi is a nice girl though. So, it's okay that she is sitting with Jungkook!

Soon, it was lunchtime. Damn! Our group is getting very big now! Me, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Jimin, Leah, Baekhyun, Jungkook, Irene, Jinyoung, Jaemin and even Seulgi joined us today. It's good to have a lot of friends though. We laugh and talk a lot! I was sitting between Jennie and Lisa. Jungkook was in front of me.

"Hey! Stop staring at him and eat your lunch!" Jennie whispered in my ear, with a smile. I blushed and looked away, eating my lunch. "By the way, who put Taeyeon in the locker?" Seulgi asked. "It was Yoongi," I replied. "Yoongi?" Jimin asked, frowning. "Yes," I replied. "And I am pretty happy that I did it," came a voice.

All of us looked back to see Yoongi standing there. "Yoongi!" I said. I am bit scared. Will he be angry at me for telling everyone? "Nope," he said, "In fact I don't care if you tell them or not." How does everyone read my face? Damn! Yoongi grinned. "And it's 'Suga'," he said. "Bro, you are really cool!" Jimin exclaimed, "I mean how could you lock that witch?"

Suga sat down on a chair and began his story. "Well... I was sleeping in the corner of the classroom. Suddenly, I heard screaming," he said. He looked at me and continued, "It was Y/N. Taeyeon had locked her in the classroom as a so-called punishment. Well, I just broke the door and went after her. She was so scared when I caught her!" He smiled evilly. Damn! He really is enjoying telling the story! My friends are a great audience too!

"Wait... you broke a door?" Jaemin asked. Yes... he had broken the door down. But wait! The door was not broken when I saw it in the morning. "Suga, what did you do about the door?" I asked. "Well... I went to the principal's office and gave him money to mend it of course!" Suga said, "They had it fixed immediately."

Wow. So this guy is not as don't-carish as he looks... He actually did get the door mended. That's good! The rest of the lectures were soon over and it was time to go home.

I was walking out of the gate, when someone ran up to me and grabbed my hand. "Jungkook?" I said, "What happened?" "Come with me," he said. He ran along with me back inside the university building. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "Just come!" he said. He took me along to the staircase. Are we going to the rooftop?

But why? "Don't ask questions," said Jungkook, still running. I pouted. "At least let's walk!" I said, almost out of breath. He looked at me and shook his head. "You have so little stamina!" he said. "Yah!" I said. He grinned and picked me up, bridal style. "Jungkook!" I shouted. "What? We can go faster this way," he said grinning.

My heartbeat was really fast and my face was redder than a tomato! All the people we passed stared at us. Damn! What is happening? He put me down when we reached the rooftop. He was still smiling like an idiot! "What?" I said, "Why have you brought me here? All the people were staring at us! You did not have to carry me!"

"Sorry," he said. Damn! This guy! I can't even be angry at him if he says 'sorry' so cutely! "All right," I said, grumpily, "Now tell me why we are here!" "I... I wanted to tell you something," said Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

How do I tell her? What would she say? I was so rude to her all the time. I don't think she will ever agree... Come on, Jungkook! Where's your confidence, dude? I mentally steeled myself for any result.

Y/N's POV

What is he going to say that's making him so nervous? I could tell that he is nervous from his look. "Hey, it's okay! You can tell me," I said. "Y/N..." he said. My heart was beating fast from nervousness and uncertainty. "Y/N, I think... I think I like you!" Jungkook said.

~To be continued~