Robot Boyfriend (2)

Ep 2

3rd person POV

"Jin! Wake up now!" said Namjoon, "She is gone." Jin sat up immediately with his eyes wide open. "Thank god! I should not have done this act! I shouldn't have ever done it. I am going to tell her the truth now!" he said. "Shh! Don't speak about it. She believes in it," said Namjoon, "By the way, why did you faint?" Jin's eyes widened even more. "Sh-sh-she ch-ch-changed her clothes in front of me," he gasped. Namjoon burst out laughing when he heard this. "And that's why you fainted!" said Namjoon laughing loudly. Jin glared at him. Namjoon could hardly stop laughing but he said, "Okay! Okay, I will talk to her!"

Y/N's POV

Namjoon finally came out after some time. "What happened? Is that robot alright?" I asked. "Yeah... but I want to give you some instructions to avoid such... system failures!" said Namjoon. "I'm listening," I said. "Jin is a shy and sweet kind of boyfriend. You can't just change your clothes in front of him. You can just give him sweet kisses instead," said Namjoon. I stared at him. He had a stupid smile on his face. "Well," I said, feeling fed up, "I don't want a boyfriend like him. I want Kookie to be my boyfriend!" "Won't you help me with this? Please?" Namjoon pleaded. He knows that I can never resist his pleadings. So I agreed to keep Jin in the end.

Namjoon left after a while, leaving Jin behind. "I am so sorry to have fainted," he said shyly. "It's okay," I said, feeling tired of him already. Then, I remembered something. "By the way," I said, "I have to go to a party tonight. Just stay at home, okay?" Jin nodded. I remembered Namjoon's words. He also told me to give Jin sweet kisses as an experiment and tell him Jin's reaction to it. I didn't want to kiss him on the lips. I was saving my first for Jungkook. So, I decided that a peck on the cheek won't do me any harm. He is a robot after all. I soon went upstairs and got dressed for the party.

Jin was sitting on the couch when I came downstairs. I was wearing a short and rather revealing dress. I was going to go to our regular club with Lisa, Namjoon, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Jimin, my friends. "Bye Jin," I said. He came up to the door to wave me goodbye. I stood up on tiptoe and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Goodbye," I said smiling at him before I left.

3rd person POV

Jin touched his cheek where Y/N had kissed him. He saw her walk around the corner and then he screamed loudly and began to sing. "I have died everyday waiting for you! Time has brought your heart to me and I have loved you for a thousand years! I'll love you for a thousand more!" He danced around singing happily.

Y/N's POV

I went to the club and found Namjoon at the counter with a glass of wine. "Hey Y/N!" he said when he saw me. "Hi! By the way, I did that experiment with Jin," I told him. "You mean you kissed him!" Namjoon almost shouted. "No silly! I just gave him a peck on the cheek," I replied hastily. Namjoon looked really disappointed. "About his reaction," I continued, "He was red as a tomato." Namjoon looked as though he was going to burst from laughing. I was confused but then I remembered that he was drunk and ignored it.

Lisa came to me with a boy. "Who is this?" I asked. "This is Bambam, my new friend," said Lisa. It looked as though he was more than just a friend though. I smirked and was about to say something when my eyes fell on Jungkook. He was... he was kissing a girl. I was staring before my eyesight became blurred. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as he kissed her. Lisa looked where I was staring. "Oh no... it must be another one of his girlfriends," she muttered. But I was not listening. I had grabbed a glass of wine and dumped it into my throat. Not one... but two... three... I lost count of how many. My vision was getting more and more blurred. I don't know how but I got home.

3rd person POV

Namjoon dropped Y/N at her place. Jin was waiting for her like an obedient boyfriend of course. "Hey Jin," she said drunkenly coming into the house, "You know what? I'm drunk." She giggled. Jin quickly took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "No! I don't want to sleep," she said. "Um... then w-what do you want to do?" Jin asked innocently. Y/N flung her arms around his neck. He blushed and froze in place. "Y-Y-Y-Y/N!" he said but he couldn't push her off. "You know," she whispered in his ear, "He was kissing a girl!" All of a sudden, she burst out crying on his shoulder.

Jin felt really sad to see her like this. He hugged her tightly and said, "Don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." She pulled away from the hug and said, "You are so sweet. I wish he was half as sweet as you..." She sobbed. "Just stop thinking about him now. He is not so important!" said Jin. "I feel so broken every time he does that... he keeps on changing girlfriends every week too," she wailed. "Y/N, forget about him. You have me," said Jin, taking both of her hands in his. Y/N giggled again and said, "I wish you were real."

Jin wanted to confess that he was not a robot but then could not say anything. He was scared that he would lose her forever if he told her the truth. And whatever happened, even if his life was at stake, he did not want to lose her. She was more precious to him than everything he had ever had. He was battling his own self over it when she again came close to him.

"Your hug is so warm though," she moaned putting her arms around him, "I want to stay in your arms forever. At least you won't push me away." "I won't," said Jin, hugging her back tightly. She sobbed for a while in his arms. "What would you think if I was real?" Jin asked. "I don't know," said Y/N, "I love Jungkook."

Jin's heart shattered into pieces when she said this. But then she looked at him with teary eyes and said, "I want to kiss you." Jin went red and said, "What are you t-talking about?" "I want to kiss you!" she screamed in his face.

Jin's POV

I didn't know what to say at all. One moment ago, she had told me that she loved Jungkook. Now she was asking to kiss me! I am not going to lie. I have dreamt about this about a thousand times since I saw her. She came in my dreams almost every night. I want to kiss her so badly at the moment. But I don't think it will be right. She is drunk at the moment. She doesn't know what she is talking about.

I felt her breath on my neck. Her chest was pressed against my body and I could feel her heart rate going faster. I don't want to lose control on myself. I have to control myself. I kept on telling myself this but then I felt her coming closer to me. Her lips were nearing mine. Her eyes were shut. My heart was beating so fast as though I had just run a few miles. Her soft lips pressed onto mine.

~To be continued~