Robot Boyfriend (38)

Ep 38

Y/N's POV

I couldn't hold myself back from asking Jungkook about the can now. "What's in that can, Kookie?" I asked. "Oh! This!" said Jungkook. He opened the can. A strong smell of petrol and some kind of oil filled the room. I held my nose quickly. "Why have you brought that here?" I asked. "For Jin, of course," replied Kookie, sounding really cheerful.

Jin's POV

Is this guy going mad or something? Even Y/N was looking at him with a questioning look on her face. "He is a robot right? So, for his well-functioning, he must need some kind of fuel!" Jungkook explained, "I thought we should oil him well if he has to be well-maintained." Wtf?!

"But Kookie, Namjoon did not say anything about oiling him or anything else," said Y/N. Thank god! I am saved! "Oh! Come on, Y/N! A little bit of oil or petrol won't hurt a robot," said Jungkook, glancing at me darkly. "Fine! Go ahead and do whatever you want with it!" Y/N said. WHAT?!

Jungkook was walking up to me with a sinister look on his face. What is he gonna do?! "Wait, how are you gonna use it?" Y/N asked. "Easy! Pour it into his mouth!" Jungkook said, a nasty smirk on his face. Y/N did not see it since his back was facing her, but I did. It made my heart pound and my eyes to go very big indeed.

What do I do? What do I do? My secret would be out for sure! NAMJOON! WHERE ARE YOU?! SAVE ME!

Namjoon's POV

I was simply relaxing in my house when I think I heard Jin's voice, calling for help. I must be hallucinating... Jin is at Y/N's house. But even as I stayed there, I got a gut feeling that something was not right. So, I sighed and went towards Y/N's house. I may be wrong but there is no harm in checking if everything is okay.

Jin's POV

Jungkook was nearing me, the sinister-smelling can in his hand. Oh god! Am I going to die today from drinking petrol?! I tried to keep my eyes on Y/N. If I do die, I want her to be the last thing I saw. I waiting for the petrol to go inside me when I heard a most welcome and cheerful voice say, "What's going on here?"

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Joonie! Jungkook brought oil for Jin," I said. It feels wierd even as I said it. "WHAT?!" Namjoon screamed at the top of his voice. He ran up and grabbed the can from Kookie and threw it away. I frowned. What's with this reaction? He stood between Jin and Jungkook and glared at Jungkook before looking at me, "Y/N, didn't I tell you Jin needs nothing else other than human food? He is just like a human! His system would have gone so wrong because of that petrol!"

I did not say a word. He stared at me for a while and said, with a loud sigh, "If you will excuse me, I would like to take Jin back to my house!" Before I could say a word, the two of them went off.

Jungkook's POV

Shit! FAILED AGAIN! I wasn't going to make him drink it of course. I just wanted to scare him so that he would spill his secret! But that Namjoon came and saved his neck again! Who is he to Jin?!

Y/N's POV

Jungkook stood there for a while and then came to me. "You saw that, right?" Jungkook said, "At least believe me now!" What is he talking about? "Excuse me, what are you talking about?" I said. He frowned and said, "Jin is obviously a human! Why else would Namjoon not want him to take the petrol?"

"Oh come on, Kookie! Namjoon has made Jin and he knows what Jin needs the best!" I said, getting a bit frustrated. Then it clicked me. "So that's what you were trying to do?" I said, "Why are you so intent on proving it to me that Jin is not a robot?" "Because he is NOT!" Jungkook said, his steady voice raising all of a sudden.

"Tell me WHY, Kookie! Why do you bother so much?!" I said, my voice raising as well. "BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM BEING AROUND YOU!" Jungkook said. "WHY?! He has never done anything to you!" I said. "HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Jungkook said.

I scoffed. "Don't you believe in our relationship? Tell me the truth," I said, my voice calm again. All the colour drained out of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's POV

Does Y/N want to leave me? No... no... no... that can't be... she must be angry... "I do trust you, baby... I just don't trust him," I said in a small voice. "Leave me alone for a while... You have gone too far this time," said Y/N. I looked at her face. Her expression was... I can't describe it... angry? sad? frustrated? or all of it mixed together?

Jin's POV

"Damn! That was so close, brother! I thought I was gonna die!" I said. Namjoon sighed and said, "Jungkook has gone a bit too far this time." I guess he has... The doorbell rung. Namjoon sighed and opened the door.
"You! What are you doing here?" he said in a disgusted tone.

Before I knew it, soneone rushed at me and grabbed my collar. My eyes widened. It was Jungkook. "You! I am warning you for the last time! Keep away from Y/N!" he said in a low, growling voice. I gulped a bit. He looked crazy. "Yah! Let go of Jin!" Namjoon said coming up to us.

Jungkook glared at me but let go. "I am telling you for a last time! I have my other ways to make you disappear if you don't get out of Y/N's life!" With that threat, he left the house. I sat down on the couch. What was that?

Jungkook's POV

Yeah! I can even resort to the darkest measures if it comes to that! I have lost my love once... but I am gonna make sure that it doesn't happen ever again! Y/N, you are mine. Jin, just you wait! If you still don't go away, just see what I do!

~To be continued~