Robot Boyfriend (26)

Ep 26

Y/N's POV

Why is Namjoon so angry at me out of the blue? I did not do anything wrong! I frowned and was about to ask him when Jin said, "Hey, I am coming back with you." I shrugged. "You are going back with her?" Namjoon asked, looking like he can't believe his ears. Jin frowned. "Yeah. I am her robot after all," he said with a small grin.

Namjoon shook his head. "Hey! What's wrong with you?" I asked, getting irritated. "Me?" he asked with scorn, "Nothing. You know what, Y/N, just go. I don't want to talk to you at all." "Fine," I said, "I did not come here to be given a cold shoulder by you!" I turned around and left with my nose in the air.

I could not bear all these people, glaring at me and behaving coldly like I took something away from them! First Taehyung and now Joonie! "Y/N! Y/N! Wait!" Jin's voice came. He came running upto me and slid his hands into mine.

I could feel my heart beat getting faster as he whispered warmly into my ear, "Don't mind him, okay?" I shook my head, going red and moving away from him quickly. He chuckled and said, "Let's go home." I nodded and we went to my house.

I pushed open the door. "By the way, are you okay? You look as though you haven't slept!" I said, worriedly. "I am okay," he replied, shortly. Wait! Not slept? Do robots sleep? I frowned but he had disappeared into the kitchen before I could ask anything more. I am even more suspicious than before.

He had run away from those girls, then he even blushes and has very soft skin. I frowned. What if he is a human? All those times... I thought he is a robot... No, he can't be a human. Joonie cannot lie to me. I went up to the kitchen. "Jin? What's your birthdate?" I asked. He could not answer if he is a robot.

Jin's POV

"4 December 1992," I replied unconsciously, "Why do you ask?" Then my eyes widened. Shit! I am supposed to be a robot. I turned around and saw Y/N staring at me with suspicion. "That's what my brother told me," I said, trying to sound as normal as possible. She nodded but continued to stare at me.

I felt very uncomfortable under her gaze. How do I make her look away though? Yup! Idea! I turned to her again. Yes, she is still staring. Ahh! Time for my idea!

Y/N's POV

Jin suddenly pinned me to the wall of the kitchen and moaned in my ear, "Am I that handsome?" My heart was going crazy from his sudden moan. "Jin!" I screamed. "What, baby?" he asked, smirking, his face too close to mine. "What are you trying to do?" I said. "You were staring at me," he said. "That..." I began but trailed off.

He pulled away chuckling deeply. What a jerk! I quickly walked out of the kitchen to the hall and put on the TV. My heartbeat was still very quick. I put on some movie and started watching it. Jin came up after a while, with some snacks. We were both watching the movie quietly until a kissing scene came up.

I ws unbothered as I chewed on my snacks watching the two make out. But Jin! Jin was looking at me, then at the TV and then at me again. "YAH!" he shouted at last. He turned off the TV. "Hey! I was watching that!" I said. "Young lady! That crap is not good for your innocent brain!" Jin scolded. This guy! I rolled my eyes.

"Great! I got another mom!" I muttered. "What did you say?" Jin asked. "Nothing," I said, "Eomma!" With that, I went upstairs to my room. Ahh! I am so bored. That movie was a bore too, but there was nothing else to watch! And Jin-eomma had to object! Seriously! This robot boy is too much!

Jin's POV

Y/N! I had thought you to be very innocent! But you! You seem to be more... Ahh! But I am starting to like you more and more! You are driving me crazy, Y/N! And you don't even know!

~Time skip to the next day brought to you by your bias's pout~

Y/N's POV

I got ready and left for university. Jin was fast asleep on the couch when I left. Poor guy! Did he actually think that I was innocent? I laughed to myself. "Baby, what are you laughing for?" a voice whispered in my ear suddenly. I screamed and all the other students stared at me.

"Jeon Jungkook, you scared me!" I said, clutching my heart. Jungkook started laughing. "Ahh! Mianhe! Mianhe!" he said, as I glared at him fakely. "You!" I said, pointing at him accusingly, "You are going to give me a heart attack!" "I won't do it again," he said, looking at me cutely. Aish! I am really weak when it comes to his cuteness. I gave in immediately.

We walked to the class together. "By the way, what happened with Taehyung?" I asked. "He still won't talk to me!" Jungkook sighed. "You should go and sit with him then! Look! There he is!" I said, as Taehyung entered the classroom at that moment. Jungkook sighed and went up to Taehyung.

I sighed as I saw him being ignored completely. "They will be okay soon," said Leah, coming up and sitting beside me, "They always patch up in the end!" I nodded. Yup I know that Taehyung and Jungkook are really close to each other, just like me and Joonie. That reminds me! Joonie was angry about something!

I sighed again. I should do something to make him happy! I hate it when someone is angry with me! Yes, I know! I will plan something with Jin and surprise him! I hope it will work though! I was very excited about my plan now!

~To be continued~