Robot Boyfriend (40)

Ep 40

Y/N's POV

Jungkook pulled me along harshly towards Namjoon's house. "Jungkook! What are you doing? Let me go!" I said, but he did not pay any attention to me. He rapped on the door hard. The door was opened by a confused Jin. Jungkook pushed him inside, pulled me in and finally let go of my hand.

"Ouch... it hurts!" I said, rubbing my wrists. "What's going on?" Jin began, but suddenly, Jungkook punched him hard. "JUNGKOOK!" I screamed. He was not paying any attention to me but kept punching Jin's face and body. Jin was trying hard to dodge but it was no good. Jungkook was too quick for him.

I rushed to grab Jungkook's hand. "Stop it!" I screamed, almost near to tears. He was too strong for me and kept beating Jin until blood started coming out of his face. "Jin!" I cried. "LOOK!" Jungkook said, "Y/N! Robots do not bleed!" I couldn't believe this! He beat Jin so much! "You-you..." I began. Jin was holding his face.

"Spill the truth now!" Jungkook said to Jin. I remembered the time a glass piece had pierced into Jin's finger... Blood... Robots... don't bleed. My heart beat quickened as I looked at Jin. He was looking down. Jungkook looked triumphant. "Jin?" I said softly but also demandingly.

All of the memories started flooding my mind... Those times I had doubted Jin being a robot... But I had always believed in Joonie and him... thinking they would never lie to me... I trusted them blindly... But now...

He looked at me, blood still flowing. "Y/N..." he said. I felt a hot surge of anger but also disappointment and betrayal. "Are you a human?" I asked in a cold voice. "Y/N... I-" Jin began. "YES or NO, Jin!" I said. "Yes..." said Jin looking away. "Huh," said Jungkook, "Didn't I tell you, jagiya?"

I held up my hand to silence him. All these days... I had always sided with Jin... True... I had my doubts but... this... "Y/N... I did want to tell you... believe me!" Jin said. "HOW?! HOW COULD I BELIEVE YOU JIN?!" I cried. My heart ached so much. "LIES! ALL YOU DID WAS TO TELL LIES!" I said.

My first kiss... All those moments with him... They were all because of a lie! "Why did you do this?" I asked. "I... I... I love you, Y/N," said Jin, "But you did not even know about my existence..." "SO YOU DID THIS TO GET CLOSE TO ME! THAT WAS JUST CHEAP!" I said, tears running down both my cheeks. Jin looked away. "I... I did not want to..." Jin began.

I held up my hand again. "That's ENOUGH!" I said and turned around to leave... Leave and never look back ever again.

~End~

Author's Note:-

So guys, this was a very short chapter! This is the end of the season 1 of 'Robot Boyfriend'. I hope you found it okay... This was my first time writing a story on Wattpad.

I will be writing the Season 2 soon! Please wait for it, guys! Also, I will be writing a V ff now!

Also, I want you guys to tell me your opinion about whom you would choose if you were in Y/N's place. Would you forgive Jin for lying to you? I would love to hear your thoughts about it!

Thank you for reading!

Saranghaeyo❤❤