Robot Boyfriend (34)

Ep 34

Jungkook's POV

Y/N... don't you understand how I feel? I was sitting on the couch in my house, remembering our fight. I buried my face in my hands. "Hey oppa, what happened?" came a voice. I looked up. Leah. She really became like a sweet little sis after I changed my personality... like how she was before...

"Nothing," I said. "Did you have a fight with Y/N?" Leah asked. She always knows! I nodded. "What happened?" I asked. I sighed and told her about it. She frowned a bit and then said, "I think you should say sorry to her." I looked at her. "You accused her brother without proof," Leah pointed out, "And honestly, I would be angry too if someone said that about you."

I thought this over for a while. "Look... Y/N really adores her brother. I often heard from her friends that he was the one she treasured the most... other than you, that is," she said, with a small smile. I smiled when I heard this too. "I will apologise to her tomorrow then!" I said. "Good... but oppa, do you really think Jin might not be a robot?" Leah asked. "I am sure of it! And I will make Y/N see it too!" I said.

~Time skip to the next day~

Y/N's POV

It's Sunday. So, of course I woke up late and stretched. It feels good to be an year older! I got out of bed and went downstairs. "Oh, princess, you're up!" said oppa. "Yes... good morning!" I said. "It's afternoon!" Sehun-oppa said with a smile. I shrugged.

"I just made coffee!" said Jin coming up, "I was about to wake you up!" "Eomma!" I muttered under my breath as he handed me the cup. He raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. The doorbell ring. "Ahh! Who is it now?" I said. "Let me go and see!" said Sehun-oppa.

He went and opened the door. "Who is it?" I asked. He came back with a sour face. I looked behind him to see Jungkook with a bouquet. What is he doing here? "Jungkook?" I said. "Umm... can I talk to you?" Jungkook asked. "You can do it in front of us!" oppa said without even looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook begged me with his eyes. "Uh... come up to my room," I said, glancing at my big brother anxiously. I went up with Jungkook when he showed no reaction. "Y/N... I wanted to say sorry for yesterday," said Jungkook immediately. Before I could open my mouth, he started talking fast, "Please forgive me... I am sorry... I shouldn't have doubted you either," while giving me his puppy eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Calm down! I already forgave you!" I said. "You did?" he asked. I nodded. "But you should really remember that I love you," I said. "I know," said Jungkook. "Good," I said. "But Y/N, I really think that Jin is not a robot... I am not comfortable with you being around him... I am afraid that he may steal you from me," said Jungkook.

I looked at him for a while. "Look... I have Jin here because I want to help Joonie with testing him," I said. "Well... will you make him go away if I prove it to you that he is a human?" Jungkook asked. I stayed silent. "Jagi?" Jungkook said. "Yes..." I said. Of course... if he does prove it... then it means that... that he, Joonie and maybe even oppa have been lying to me...

"Promise?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. Jungkook nodded. "Let's go down now! Or your oppa may kill me!" he added. I laughed. We both wemt down again, Jungkook holding my head.

Jin's POV

It looks like they have reconciled from yesterday's fight... I knew they would... yet some part of me hoped that... Ahh! I shouldn't be thinking like this! Sehun-hyung suddenly pulled my arm and dragged me to Namjoon's house.

"What happened, hyung?" asked Namjoon, peering out of the kitchen. The KITCHEN! "What are you doing in the kitchen?" I said immediately. "I am just making coffee," said Namjoon. Just as he said that, there was a small blast. "Oops," said Namjoon. I sighed and said, "You should not ever do something in my kitchen!"

Sehun-hyung cleared his throat. I looked at him. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked. I think I know the answer. "Are you going to give up?" he asked. I sighed. "It's no use, hyung," I said. He frowned. "Dude, if you really wanted her, you wouldn't give up on her that easily! I am disappointed in you," he said. With those words, he left.

Y/N's POV

"Where did oppa and Jin go?" I wondered aloud. "I am right here," said oppa, coming in from the front door. "Where were you?" I asked, "And where's Jin?" "I went to drop him to Namjoon's house," replied oppa. I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "If you are so concerned, go and see for yourself!" Sehun-oppa said. He turned his back to me and sat in front of the TV.

What's wrong with him now? I looked at Jungkook to say something but kept my mouth shut when I saw him frowning. "What's with you now?" I said, exasperatedly. He just shook his head. I am definitely going to go crazy if I stay around here! I know! I am going to go to Lisa's house! It would be way better than sitting here with these grumpy people!

"Jungkook, oppa, I am going to Lisa's house for today," I said. None of them said anything. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get ready. I called Lisa first. "Hey, can I come to your place today?" I asked. "Yeah sure!" Lisa said. So, I got ready and went away. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen when I went back down. Oppa was still watching TV.

Jungkook's POV

Huh! Y/N, you care about Jin too much! I will prove it to you that they are all lying to you. I did not go home. Instead, I knocked on Namjoon's door.

~To be continued~