Robot Boyfriend (8)

Ep 8

Y/N's POV

At first, I really couldn't recognize the person in front of me. He looked so different... a good different. His usually cute looking hair was jelled back in a cool way. His outfit was different too. The most different thing that I liked was the look of confidence on his face as he smiled and came up to me.

"A rose for a rose," said Jin. Then I realised that he was holding out a red rose to me. "Umm... thanks," I said, taking it. I felt that my cheeks were hot... it's kinda wierd. I don't know why but even my heart is beating faster than usual. I had felt this before, when I talked to Jin, but I had ignored it... Have I actually fallen for a robot? No! I love Jungkook...

3rd person POV

Sehun and Namjoon high-fived. "He is doing well this time," Namjoon murmured proudly. "He is," said Sehun, smiling. They were both hidden behind the stairs, watching what was going on.

"I wanted to ask you out for a date... if that's okay with you..." said Jin, blushing a bit. Y/N looked at him. "Say 'yes'," Namjoon whispered, crossing his fingers and chanting under his breath the same thing over and over again.

Y/N's POV

I don't know what to say. I can't just go on a date with him. I love Jungkook! But then again, it won't hurt me if I go with him. He is a robot anyway! It will be okay I guess. I hesitated a bit when I finally said, "Yes." "You actually mean it!" Jin said. His eyes lit up with happiness. Oh! I do love it when he is happy. I smiled and said, "Yeah. When are we going?"

"This evening... if that's okay," said Jin. "That's fine by me," I replied, "By the way... you look awesome." Jin blushed a bit again. "Thanks," he said, "Uhm... l-let me call Sehun-hyung and Namjoon." He called out their names and they both came down. "Hey oppa!" I said. "Lil sis! You are back!" Sehun said. He looked rather happy. I raised my eyebrow and asked him, "Did you both upgrade Jin today?"

Sehun's POV

I knew it! She will doubt it. "Umm yeah?" Namjoon said. "And let me guess... you were hiding somewhere again watching all of that?" Y/N asked. "Y/N-ah, that's too harsh!" I said, a bit too dramatically, making her chuckle. "That's okay! Looks like your upgrade went well though," she said. She seems rather pleased. I smirked. "It seems, lil sis, that you like Jin," I said. She went a bit pink. "Oppa! He is a robot!" she said.

Jin's POV

I was lost in my own happy world. Y/N has agreed to go on a date with me! Oh! I am so happy! So what if she thinks I am a robot! I think she still likes me! I just gotta keep up with it and maybe she will accept me!

3rd person POV

Sehun kept on smirking while Y/N blushed. "Y/N! Do you think the update is good?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah. It's good," Y/N replied, "By the way, I have to go." "Yeah. You need to get ready for your date!" Sehun said, smirking. "Oppa!" Y/N screamed, throwing her bag at him while he laughed.

Y/N's POV

I ran out of the house before Sehun-oppa could tease me more. Really! I went to my house and sat down. I still can't believe I am going on a date with a robot... Anyway! I have to get ready!

I don't know why but I felt that I should look good. So, I first went and took a shower. After that, I put on my best dress. It was a pretty blue dress and I always love to wear it. Then, I brushed my (hair colour) hair and curled them a bit. I put on light make-up and then looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but say, "Damn Y/N, you look good," to myself.

Jin's POV

I am kind of nervous now. I am going to be alone with Y/N. What if she somehow comes to know that I am not a robot? What if I ruin it somehow? I was pacing the hall back and forth. Sehun-hyung and Namjoon had tried to calm me but had given up. They were both watching TV now.

I was near to screaming from nervousness when the bell rung. I almost fell over myself as I went to open the door. I am being like Namjoon now! I opened the door. Y/N was standing there. And dear lord! She looked so pretty. I know I am staring and that my mouth was hanging open, but I couldn't help myself. She chuckled a bit, her cheeks going a bit red.

"Y-you look pretty," I stuttered. "Thank you!" she said. "Uhm... l-let's go then!" I said, nervously holding out my arm. She took it thankfully and I led her to Namjoon's car, shutting the door behind me. I opened the door for her. She smiled and got in. Then, I got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"You can drive?" Y/N asked and I just nodded, driving out of the gate and on the road. "Where are we going then?" she asked. "Uhm... th-that's a secret," I replied. I am taking her to a beach-side restaurant for a dinner. I had it planned early and the people have given us a table right by the sea. I booked the whole place so we could be the only ones there.

Y/N's POV

Now I am a bit curious. Jin drove towards the sea. "Are we going to the beach?" I asked. He did not reply. I pouted. Then, he stopped the car in front of the restaurant. I was about the get out of the car. "Wait!" he said. I raised my eyebrows. He jumped out of the car and opened my door. "My lady," he said, holding out his hand. I chuckled a bit and took it. Again, I felt myself blush. Damn! I am behaving really like Jin today!

He led me inside. A waiter bowed and led us to the door which led ouside, by the sea. A table was set up there, with candles. "Wow," I whispered as I saw the sea. The sun was setting. It looked beautiful. Gentle breeze blew. "Do you like it?" Jin asked. "I love it," I said. We both ordered food. It was delicious.

There was no one else but the two of us. It felt so peaceful. He took my hand suddenly. I looked up, my heart beating hard. He was looking down, his cheeks red. "J-Jin," I said. "Uhm... I...," he muttered.

Jin's POV

Come on Jin! You can do this! Just tell her that you like her! Go on! I opened my mouth to say something.

~To be continued~