Robot Boyfriend (25)

Ep 25

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in the morning when a ray of light fell right into my eyes. I sat up and realised that it was morning. Y/N is still fast asleep. I smiled and stared at her for a while. Then I realised that my phone has been vibrating for a long time. I looked at it curious as to who could be calling me.

There were 50 missed calls! "What the hell!" I whispered. It was Tae! Yah! This little alien! Couldn't he think of calling someone else other than me! I sighed and then got out of bed quietly. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Y/N's POV

I woke up as usual to the sound of my alarm going off shrilly. "Ahh!" I groaned, turning it off. Hey! Wasn't Jungkook beside me when I slept last night? Where did he go? Was it all a dream?

"Good morning, Y/N!" said Jungkook, coming in with his cute bunny smile. I rubbed my eyes. So, it was real! I smiled at him and said, "Good morning!" He came up to me and picked me up in his arms. "Yah! What are you doing?!" I said. "Just taking you down to breakfast!" Jungkook said, with a grin.

"I can walk, you know!" I said. He pouted and said, "But I want to carry my jagi!" I couldn't help but giggle at this reply. He smiled too when he saw me happy. He put me down on the chair. He had laid the table already! "Wow!" I gasped. He had made a magnificient spread!

He sat down in front of me and said, "Go on! Eat it!" I nodded and took a bite. It was so good! "Mm... tasty," I moaned. Jungkook started laughing. I blushed a bit. We both ate the breakfast. "Aish! The university now!" I sighed.

I soon got ready. Jungkook was waiting for me patiently. We went to the university together. Just as we went in, someone came running after us, screaming, "Yah! WAIT!" We both turned around to see Taehyung running up to us, panting like he had been running.

"You little brat!" Taehyung panted, looking at Kookie. "What did he do?" I asked curiously. "You left me! And went to HER?!" Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook and ignoring me completely. I frowned. "Wait... you mean he was at you place when I had called him?" I asked. He glared at me a bit and then nodded.

"Damn you Jungkook! We had planned that night stay ages ago and you just left!" Taehyung said. Jungkook shrugged. "Um... Jungkook, I am going over to Rose... you besties figure out what to do!" I said. "Baby, wait-" began Jungkook, but I had already gone over to where Rose was standing.

"Hey Rosie!" I said, smiling at her. "Hey, Y/N! How come you found time from your boyfriend for me today?" Rose teased. "Yah! Friends come before boyfriend!" I said. "Indeed?" she said, smirking. I nodded. "Okay!" Rose said, laughing, "Let's go to the class then, my friend!" I laughed too and we went to the classroom together.

Jungkook's POV

I was standing in frobt of Tae, staring at Y/N. I frowned when she said 'Friends come before boyfriend'. Tae cleared his throat to get my attention. I finally looked at him. His face held a very annoyed frown. "Wish you would say the same thing!" he said, rolling his eyes. I frowned and asked, "What are you talking about?" "Friends come before girlfriend! I wish you would say that!" Tae said. What's wrong with this guy now? He left before I could say anything. "Yah! Tae, wait for me!" I shouted, going after him.

Y/N's POV

I sat with Rose today in all of my classes. Jungkook was apparently trying to get Taehyung to talk to him. I guess he is angry that Jungkook left him just like that, without saying anything. I would be angry too! But, I could feel a part of his anger directed at me! He glared at me from time to time!

Aish! What have I done? I just shook my head and focused on the class. The rest of the day went well. I returned home by myself. There was no one in my house... Jin is usually there when I come back home... Is he still not okay? I think I should go and check up on him.

I went to Namjoon's house after putting my bag away. I frowned when the garage was closed. I knocked on the front door. I heard footsteps coming to the door. "Oh it's you, Y/N!" Namjoon said, opening the door and letting me in. I felt that Joonie was being a bit cold today. I frowned. Ahh! I haven't even done anything to him! Why the hell is he angry at me?! First Taehyung and now him!

Namjoon's POV

Jin had an awful time since yesterday... I thought Y/N would come to see him in the morning... that she would at least be worried about him! But no! I even saw her getting out of her house in the morning with Jungkook, holding hands with him and all! She looked pretty happy too!

Here my brother is suffering so much and this girl does not give a damn! I am beginning to think that she does not care about him at all! How could she be so heartless? Jin loves her so much and always treats her so warmly! My brother definitely deserves better than these girls who don't care about him!

And now she is standing there, looking as though she is worried. I couldn't believe how awful girls can be! I swear I am never going to fall in love with any girl! "Um.. Joonie, is Jin alright?" Y/N asked. "Yes," I replied, shortly. She doesn't deserve to know any more than that.

Y/N's POV

He is definitely giving me a cold shoulder... I feel so awful... What the hell have I done? "Y/N? Is that you?" came a faint voice. I saw Jin coming downstairs. He looked as though he had not slept at all. Namjoon walked past me and went to Jin. "Jin, are you feeling okay?" Namjoon asked him. "Much better... now that I have seen Y/N," he said, smiling at me.

I smiled back but my smile faded instantly when Joonie gave me a cold stare.

~To be continued~