Robot Boyfriend (11)

Ep 11

Y/N's POV

"What?" Jungkook said. His irritated voice made me even more nervous. "Jungkook, I love you," I said all at once, "I have had a crush on you for a long time." Jungkook stared at me. I looked straight in his eyes. He shook his head. "Is that it?" he said. I gulped. "That's the reason my dear sis dragged me here! For just a confession!" Jungkook said. I felt my heart breaking again as I said, "Th-that's not all..."

"I know about IU," I said. He frowned. "Who is IU?" he asked. Now, it was my turn to frown. "Lee Ji-eun," I said. His face darkened. "You have no right to know about her!" he said, harshly. I am pretty scared of him right now. He is glaring at me so fiercely... "Look... I knew Ji-eun from an year or two ago... She never meant to break your heart," I said. He was about to argue when someone barged in.

Taeyeon! "You bitch!" she screamed, "Aren't you dating Baekhyun! Why are you asking Jungkook out now!" "What if I am not dating Baek? I never said I date him," I told her, coldly. It was obviously the wrong move as she practically went mad. Before I knew, I was pushed down the stairs which led to the rooftop...

I rolled down hard and waited to crash on the floor... but I didn't! I fell on top of someone else apparently. "WTF!" grunted a sleepy voice below me and I was roughly pushed off. I looked beside me to see who it was. Shit! Of all the people, it had to be him!

"Yoo-Yoo-Yoongi," I muttered. "What the hell do you think you are doing? Tumbling on top of me like this! Interrupting my sleep!" he said, in a raspy, sleepy and furious voice. Oh no! Now I am in trouble! Taeyeon came down the stairs. Jungkook followed, with a rather bored look on his face.

Taeyeon was about to say something when her eyes fell on Yoongi, who had now stood up. Hell! Even she looked a bit scared of him! "Su-Suga oppa!" she said. "Who is your oppa, bitch!" Yoongi said, "Now I see! You are bullying another girl!" He gave her a most disgusted look. Wow! Savage! "Umm... it's not-" mumbled Taeyeon. "Get lost!" Suga said. Taeyeon almost ran off. Jungkook still stood there, staring at me coldly. "Do you need a seperate order?" Suga said, looking at him. Jungkook gave him a look and left.

I sighed. "Thank you for saving me," I said, bowing. "That's all right," he said gruffly, "Are you hurt?" "No... it's just a few bruises," I said. Suga shrugged. "Look... a word of advice from me," said Suga, "Keep out of that girl's way. She is not as simple as you think." I nodded. "Thank you once again... I have to go now," said I.

I picked up my bag and walked away. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I walked. The confession had gone totally wrong... I bumped into Jisoo. "Y/N-ah! You are crying!" she exclaimed. I just sniffed. "And you are hurt too! Don't tell me Jungkook hit you!" Jisoo said, her face getting red from anger. "No... it was Taeyeon," I said. "TAEYEON!" she screamed, "Wait! How did she get there?" "I will tell you when the others are here," I said. "They are all waiting... in the library... let me call them," she said. She texted Rose quickly.

Soon, Lisa, Jennie, Rose, Baekhyun, Jimin, Jaemin and Jinyoung all came up. I feel so good to see them all... "What happened, Y/N? What did he say?" asked Jaemin. I sighed deeply and told them the whole story. All of them hugged me and Jisoo said, "That must have been awful for you... It's okay, Y/N-ah... We are here for you." "You guys," I said, feeling emotional, "Thank you..."

~Time skip~

Jennie took me to the san and dressed my wounds. "Does it hurt?" she asked. I shook my head. "I will drop you home," she said. So, I got home with Jennie. For once, my oppa, Joonie and Jin were in my house. "Y/N! You are back," said Sehun-oppa, coming up to me, "Hey! What's with those bandages?" I sighed. "It's nothing, oppa," I said. I quickly went upstairs.

Jin's POV

She was definitely lying. I could see it on her face! And there were surely tear streaks on her face... What could have happened? "Y/N must be lying," said Sehun-hyung softly. "Even you think so?" I said. Sehun-hyung nodded gravely. "It's not like Y/N to fall somewhere and get hurt... she is not at all like Namjoon," I said. "Yah! Are you calling me clumsy?!" Namjoon said. "Joon-ah, you are clumsy," said Sehun-hyung with a grin.

"I am going to ask her!" I said. Sehun-hyung nodded. I went upstairs and knocked on Y/N's door. "Come in," said Y/N. I pushed open the door and went in. "Y/N, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah," she said, smiling a little at me, "Why do you ask?" I could still see sadness in her eyes though. Before I knew, I had rushed to her and hugged her tightly. "J-Jin!" she said. "Shh!" I said.

I held her close to me. She hugged me back after a while. "It was him, right?" I asked. "What do you mean?" she asked pulling back. "Jungkook?" I said. She looked down. Yes... I was right. It was him... HIM AGAIN! Why does he keep hurting Y/N!

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, that guy is not good for you," Jin stated. "Jin," I muttered, "He... he has a past which has made him this way." "Whatever the reason may be! He has NO right to hurt you!" Jin said. The way he said it... made my heart flutter. I don't know what this feeling is... Maybe... maybe I have fallen for this shy, kind robot after all...

~To be continued~