Robot Boyfriend (39)

Ep 39

Jungkook's POV

I had my camera with me. I know Jin and Namjoon will definitely be talking about what I did just now and I plan to record it all and show it to Y/N. I quickly went upto Namjoon's house and peered in through the window. There they were! Talking about something. I smirked as I started the recording.

Jin's POV

We were still talking about Jungkook and his threat until Namjoon received a call from some friend of his. "Jin-ah, I need to go and see my friend right now," he said. "Okay... when are you coming back?" I asked. "I will be a bit late," said Namjoon, leaving already. "Okay..." I said.

Jungkook's POV

Good! I got the footage. Now to show it to Y/N! She has to believe me when she sees this!

Y/N's POV

I was making something for me to eat when the doorbell rung. I went to open the door. What the hell?! Jungkook again. "Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing here again?" I asked, getting irritated. Didn't I tell him to leave me alone for a while?

"Baby, I just want to show you something interesting," said Jungkook. "And what is that?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He pulled out a camera from his pocket. I frowned. What has he brought? I moved aside and let him in.

We sat, side by side, on the sofa and he played a video. There were two people sitting in a living room. Wait! That living room looks familiar and those two people... "JEON JUNGKOOK! You were snooping around Joonie's house?!" I gasped, realising that it was Namjoon's living room and the two people were none other than Namjoon and Jin.

"Shh! Just watch," said Jungkook. I shut my mouth and looked at the video. "Jungkook really threatened you, though," Namjoon was saying. Jungkook threatened Jin? "Yeah... that's okay..." said Jin. "Bro! How the hell is that okay?!" Namjoon exclaimed. After that Namjoon received some call and left.

Jungkook shut the camera. I stared at him. "So?" said Jungkook, raising both of his eyebrows. "So what, Jungkook?" I asked. "Jin is a human! This video proves it!" Jungkook said. "How?" I asked sighing. This guy is really pushing this too far! "Namjoon called him 'bro' in the video!" Jungkook said. I rolled my eyes again.

"Look, Jungkook, I don't know what's your problem... but people often call each other 'bro' when they are close to each other. Jin was made by Namjoon and they are just close to each other!" I said. "When are you going to accept it, Y/N? Jin is a HUMAN!" Jungkook said in an angry voice. "Why would I accept it if it's not true!" I said, "And! Joonie said in this very video that you threatened Jin! Jeon Jungkook, how much lower are you going to get?!"

I was really angry and it just slipped through my mouth. Jungkook's eyes went very big and then narrowed quickly. "Jagi," he said in a rather cold voice, "I think you are not being quite loyal to me." It was my turn to widen my eyes. "LOYAL TO YOU?! JEON JUNGKOOK! I have loved for such a long time! You were a bloody brat and you still are! I thought you had changed!" I screamed.

"A brat huh? That's what you think of me?!" Jungkook said, "You know the reason Y/N! YET you are saying this about me!" "Yeah! Because you are behaving like a BRAT!" I said. He glared at me. "Take that back!" he said, in a deep voice. "I won't!" I said. "OH Y/N, TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS!" Jungkook said. "I WON'T!" I said.

"You!" said Jungkook, "You are fighting with your own boyfriend for another guy! Y/N! I thought you loved me!" "I do! But you are too stupid and you are being over-protective over no reason at all!" I said. "No reason at all, huh?! You still believe that useless guy Jin over me?!" Jungkook. "HE is not useless!" I said, immediately. It made me so angry when he said it about Jin.

Jungkook stared at me. "Y/N..." he said. I looked away from him. I never thought I would ever fight with him so much... It just breaks my heart... From years, I had wanted to be with Jungkook... I dreamt about how sweet our relationship would be... but this! This is just so... so wrong... It should not have been like this...

Before I realised, a tear ran down my face. "Y/N!" Jungkook said, his eyes widening when he saw my tears. He raised his hand to wipe them but I pushed it away. "Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted?" I asked him. "Y/N... no... it's... I... Y/N, please understand me... I already lost one person I loved... I don't want to lose you too..." Jungkook said.

I just looked away, wiping my own tears that kept streaming down my cheeks. "This... this is all because of Jin!" Jungkook said suddenly, his face hardening. I turned to glare at him. How can he still blame Jin after all this?! "Y/N-ah... don't you see? We are fighting because of him... If he hadn't been here, we would never have fought!" said Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook," I said coldly, "For the last time, this has nothing to do with Jin! You are the one trying to prove some nonsense to me! Going around snooping and threatening people!" "Nonsense?!" Jungkook said, flaring up again, "It's the truth, Y/N! How could you just turn a blind eye to it!" I rolled my eyes. There he goes again. I grabbed his face and said, in a serious voice, "Jungkook, for the last time, Jin is a robot and drop this subject right now!"

He pulled my hands away. "Oh Y/N, you do not believe me, right? OKAY! OKAY! But I, Jeon Jungkook, will prove it to you now! Come with me!" With that, he harshly took my hand by the wrist and started pulling me. "Ahh! Jungkook! It hurts!" I screamed, trying to free my hand from his tight grip, but it was of no use.

~To be continued~