Robot Boyfriend (3)

Ep 3

3rd person POV

Y/N fainted into Jin's arms. He was frozen in his place for a while. Then he realised that she had fainted. He let out a sigh of relief. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. Then, he went downstairs and settled down on the couch to sleep.

Y/N's POV

My eyes opened and I realised I was in my bed. I don't remember how I got home. I guess Joonie dropped me at my place. I should not have drunk so much. "Y/N, you are such an idiot," I scolded myself, "You know Jungkook is a playboy... you shouldn't be surprised over seeing him at the club..." I tried to console myself for a bit.

Then I took a shower and dressed up. I don't think I will go to the university today. I don't feel like going at all. Plus, my head hurts real bad.

I heard some noises in the kitchen. I went downstairs to check who it was. I saw Jin there, humming to himself as he made something. And it smelt delicious! "Good morning!" I said to him. "Good morning, Y/N," he said. "What are you making?" I asked. "Breakfast," he replied.

We both sat down at the table and ate the breakfast. Man! It was as delicious as it's smell. "Wow Jin! You are literally the best cook I have ever seen," I exclaimed. "Thank you!" said Jin smiling, "I am happy that you liked my cooking."

There was silence as we finished eating. "Um... I am not going to the university today. So maybe we can hang out at Joonie's place," I said. Jin agreed with me and we both went to Namjoon's house.

He was in the garage as usual, tinkering with something. Lisa was sitting on a bench. "Hey Lisa!" I said. She came running up to me and said, "Thank god you came! I was getting bored sitting here alone," she said. I glanced at Namjoon who was fully focused on his work. "Cuz Mr. Kim Namjoon wouldn't even speak a word while working," she said loudly. I just laughed and said, "He isn't even listening!"

We both sat on the bench and Jin leaned on the wall beside us. "So you are trying to break the hoverboard speed record?" I said. "Yup. I think I can do it if I have a good board," said Lisa, confidently. "Cool!" I said. "By the way, I called Rose over too because I was done sitting here alone. She said she will come with Jimin," said Lisa. "That's great," I said.

Jimin was a really cool guy to hang out with. He always knew how to make things more fun and cheer everybody up. He and Rose, his sister were new in our university this year. They'd become a part of our group and we are very close friends now.

"Here they are!" I said when Rose and Jimin came into the garage. "Sorry for being a bit late," said Rose. "Who is this guy now?" asked Jimin looking at Jin. "That's Y/N's boyfriend," said Lisa with a mischievous look. "Yah!" I said, "Don't listen to her, Jimin! Jin is a robot made by Namjoon. I am testing him." Jimin stared at Jin. "Looks like a human though," he said. I shrugged. Even I had difficulty in believing that Jin was a robot at first.

"It's done!" said Namjoon, finally coming over to us, holding a really nice-looking hoverboard. "Wow! It's even cooler than the one I had previously!" exclaimed Lisa. Namjoon smiled confidently and said, "I bet you could break the speed record on it!" "Thank you so much for making it for me. I will go home and test it!" said Lisa. "I will come with you!" said Jimin, enthusiastically.

So, Jimin, Rose and Lisa left. "I am taking a break now!" said Namjoon. "You should. You have worked so hard, brother," said Jin. Brother? I looked at Namjoon. "I have programmed him to call me 'brother'," said Namjoon quickly. "Well whatever," I said.

3rd person POV

Namjoon gave Jin a disapproving glance after Y/N had turned around to look at something. "Jin, don't give the game away just yet!" he whispered in Jin's ear. "Sorry," Jin whispered back, "What should I call you then?" "Just call me 'brother' now," sighed Namjoon.

Y/N turned to Namjoon again and said, "I am bored. Let's do something interesting." "Umm... what about watching a movie?" said Namjoon. "Yeah, let's watch a movie," said Y/N. They all went into the house and sat in front of the TV.

Y/N's POV

"What kind of film should we watch?" said Namjoon. "Any movie would be fine," I said. "Horror?" asked Jin. I agreed to it because I was never scared of horror films. So, Namjoon searched for a good film and we began to watch it. Jin had made popcorn for us. I am really beginning to appreciate him now. He not only looks handsome but is also very sweet and helping. If only he was real...

~Time Skip~

I realised that I was the only one watching the film after an hour or so. Namjoon and Jin had both dozed off. They looked really like kids sleeping there. I chuckled to myself and went upstairs to get blankets for them. I wrapped the blankets around both of them and settled down on the couch between them to watch the movie.

Then I heard Jin murmur my name under his breath. I stared at him for a while. His sleeping face looked really cute. I realised that I was staring at him and shook my head to concentrate on the film.

After the film was over, I realised that it was almost time for lunch. I went to Namjoon's kitchen and made some food for the three of us. Namjoon and Jin woke up after a while. "You should have woken me up!" said Jin. "Oh no, you were sleeping really peacefully," I said, "I did not have the heart to wake you up."

We all had lunch. "I thought you would need charging or something," I said to Jin. "Charging?" said Jin looking at me in a confused way. Namjoon was drinking water and choked on it slightly. He coughed a bit and then said, "He can eat food and recharge himself just like humans." That's really amazing! "Wow Namjoon, you have made such an amazing robot!" I said. Namjoon smiled a bit awkwardly. "Can you tell me a bit more about him?" I asked. "Why don't you ask him?" said Namjoon. I looked at Jin.

Jin stared back at me. "Well, my name is Kim Seokjin. But I am called 'Jin'. My favourite colour is blue," he said and smiled awkwardly. I looked at Namjoon and was about to say something when he said quickly, "I am still working on his dialogue skills." I just shrugged. I guess there isn't much to know about Jin... Why did I even want to know? It's not like it matters to me. I am just helping Joonie by testing him.

3rd person POV

While Y/N was busy in her own thoughts, Jin and Namjoon shared glances. Namjoon received a text from Jin. "Please ask her to let me stay here today. I want to tell you something," it read. Namjoon looked up at Jin across the table. Jin gave him a pleading look. Namjoon sighed and gave a little nod.

"Y/N, do you mind if Jin stays here tonight?" Namjoon asked. "Nope, he is your robot after all. He can stay here," said Y/N.

~Time Skip~

Y/N left Namjoon's house after a while. Jin let out a long sigh when she was finally gone. He lay down on the sofa a shut his eyes, looking peaceful. Namjoon chuckled at his brother's behavior. "Really! Is it that tense for you when she is around?" he teased Jin. "You don't know what happened, bro... neither does she, it seems," said Jin, staring into the distance and remembering the feel of Y/N's soft lips on his and blushing hard.

Namjoon got really curious when he saw Jin's cheeks going red. "What is it?" he asked. "N-nothing," stuttered Jin. "Bro, your face is telling me that something did happen. Go on, spill the beans. Tell me!" said Namjoon. "It's nothing," said Jin, "Sh-she just..." Namjoon frowned, wondering what Y/N could do.

Then his eyes widened. "Did she actually kiss you?" he asked staring at Jin as Jin slowly nodded, blushing harder. Namjoon's mouth fell open when he saw Jin nod.

~To be continued~