° Chapter Seven °

Train Ride.
"Why are you sitting here?"

×××

Harry dragged himself out of bed on September first. He yawned and stretched his body before grabbing his Hogwarts robes. He started the shower as Kreature made breakfast. Once Harry finished washing his hair and body he got out. He dried himself off with a simple wave of his hand then got dressed. He brushed his hair and styled it.

He waved his hand and everything flew to his trunk, packing itself easily. He grabbed the Marauders Map and Invisibility Cloak to set on top. He carried it to the floo in the living room before going to the kitchen.

Harry sat down and ate. He had been trying to eat more than a couple of bites of food, but sometimes it was hard. He still had a couple of hours before he had to hurry off to the train. He opened one of the books and read them as he ate.

Once he finished he called Kreature to clean up his mess. He went to brush his teeth then looked around Grimmauld Place. He sighed and cast a Tempus to check the time.

The boy grabbed his trunk and went to the floo. He was engulfed in the flames as he appeared on Platform 9¾. He didn't have to rush, sliding onto the platform. He carried his trunk through the train and walked to the Slytherin compartments.

Harry picked one that was empty and put his trunk up on the shelf. He brought out some chocolate and sat down, looking through the window. He noticed Luna, Malfoy, Parkinson, Zabini, and Nott walk onto the platform.

Harry looked at his nails, he had to redo them once he got to Hogwarts. He wondered if the eighth years were going to stay in their common rooms or not. He hummed in thought as the Weasley's rushed onto the platform.

He immediately took notice of how George looked. He let out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. George had dyed his hair brown instead of its usual fiery red. He felt his heart thud loudly in his chest, his throat tightened as his eyes began to sting.

Harry turned his head as his compartment door slid open. He noticed Zabini, Nott, and Parkinson's jaws were on the ground. Malfoy looked startled and Luna looked happy. He blinked the tears away and put up a cool mask.

"Yes?" Harry asked innocently. The horntail was visible on the crook of his neck. Malfoy glanced at Luna who stepped inside and sat next to Harry.

"Hello~"

"Hey, Luna."

"Potter, what are you doing here?" Zabini asked with a deep voice. Harry looked from Luna to Zabini. "Well, it looks like I'm sitting in a compartment... Zabini."

"In the Slytherin compartments to be correct," Malfoy spoke before Zabini could open his mouth once more. "Oh? Didn't know." Harry said rather snarky.

Luna looked out the window. "Why are you four just standing there? Come inside."

Malfoy immediately rolled his eyes. He walked inside the compartment and set his trunk on the other side of Harry. Harry kept his eyes out of the window and not looking at the others.

"Drake-" Malfoy help up his hand and glanced at Harry. Malfoy smirked at the other three before sitting on the opposite side of Harry. Zabini entered and set his trunk beside Malfoys.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this." Parkinson huffed, setting hers and Luna's trunk beside Harry's. She sat next to Luna. Nott followed and closed the door. He set his trunk up beside Zabini's.

The compartment was silent. Harry's hand went to the horntail tattoo that he knew was on his neck. He placed his index finger on his body and gently stroked it. He felt a warmth go down his neck, feeling his anxiety go down immediately.

Malfoy watched him curiously. Harry knew he was watching him with slight fascination. The Gryffindor turned to Luna. "Have you got any nail polish on you?" He asked. Luna held up her bag. Harry gently took it and opened it. He snapped his fingers and a green and black came out. Everyone stared at him but Luna.

Harry handed the Ravenclaw her bag as he started painting his nails green. He looked up and caught everyone's eyes. "Have a problem?"

Malfoy looked at him with his eyebrows raised. "You already have your robes on?"

"Yes, so?"

"Who are you and what have you done to the Potter we know?" Parkinson spat out. Malfoy glared at her with something in his eyes.

"I'm Harry Potter. You are Pansy Parkinson's daughter of Sage Parkinson nee Yoakland and Leo Parkinson. You are the only child but your family is full of Purebloods that have been sorted into Slytherin.

That's Theodore Nott son of Killian Nott and Cassandra Nott nee Johnson. Only child as well and your family is full of Purebloods that have been bred among Veelas.

That's Blaise Zabini son of Zane Zabini and Willow Zabini nee McBride. He had a little brother who died during a miscarriage from Joseph Hector and his mother. He comes from Purebloods and his family is either full of Slytherins or Ravenclaws.

Lastly, that is Draco Malfoy. Son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy nee black. An only child, a family full of Purebloods. His family is full of Slytherins but alas Sirius Black was his cousin who was placed in Gryffindor." Harry stated as he finished his nails.

Everyone was in shock, their masks had been shattered by the information that was loaded onto them. Harry gave Luna back her dark green nail polish and smirked. "Oh! And this is Miss Luna Lovegood."

"How did you know all of that?" Nott asked softly. Harry raised an eyebrow, letting out a sigh, "I've done plenty of research when I testified for the Malfoys. I've gone through many of the Pureblood books that the Black and Potter families had left me."

Malfoy's eyes widened. The other three Slytherins jaws dropped to the ground. "What do you mean?" Parkinson tried to pry.

"That's for me to know and for you to guess," Harry smirked at her, sending shivers down her spine. Malfoy looked at Harry with a sort of unknown emotion in his eyes.

"I like this Harry. He's so sweet!" Luna hummed. "Give me black." The Ravenclaw stated as Harry gave her the black and Luna started her nails.

The four Slytherins exchanged looks. "What happened between you and the other two?" Malfoy furrowed his eyebrows. Harry simply shrugged. "They're probably looking for me but no need to worry about them. Speaking of the two~"

The Gryffindor waved his hand and the compartment door shades shut. The shades blocked the world from looking inside. The train had far since started moving so the world outside was a blur.

"Whoa!" Nott smirked at Harry. "He's gotten smarter."

"Than you Nott," Harry mumbled under his breath, Luna giggled, and Parkinson smirk.

"Potter?"

"Malfoy." Harry chuckled and looked up. Malfoy looked at Harry and lifted a hand. "I'm sorry for what I did to you when we were younger. Truce?"

Harry blew on his nails, looking straight into Malfoy's eyes. He then dried them with a quick flick of his wrist. He took Draco's hand. "Truce."

The Malfoy smirked, the rest of the Slytherins seemed to be in shock. Parkinson composed herself and apologized. Then Nott followed her lead. The final one was Zabini.

The group of six seemed to be tense when all of them started chatting. Harry had a mask up, sending everyone fake smiles. He could sense someone's worry but couldn't tell who it was.

Zabini kept Malfoy closed to him, almost sitting on his lap. Harry had crossed his legs and subconsciously rubbed his horntail on his neck. Underneath his robes, he wore a pink sweater that Hermione had given him along with a pair of pink shorts.

Something bubbled inside of him every time Zabini and Malfoy would touch. Luna noticed his discomfort and started chatting with him about Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was ironic that Pansy joined in the conversation as the other three talked about Potions.

Harry couldn't help but smirk. These guys were in for a treat this year.