° Chapter Fourteen °

Hogsmead Day!
"Shite, I lost my shirt!"

×××

Harry finished eating his breakfast. He had been woken up by Neville, then he took a shower, then got dressed. He wasn't paying attention to the conversations around him as Draco's thoughts kept wandering into his mind.

"Theo shut up. Hermione books. Luna going to Hogsmead, might not. Harry's emotions are weird. Ugh, the food finally. Feel like Ron."  The thoughts just kept coming. Harry let out an irritating noise that made the Slytherin look at him.

Neville had been trying to get Harry's attention for the last 10 minutes but to no avail. He sighed and let a snicker out, which caused the raven-haired boy to look at him. "What?"

"You're zoning out. I think space is the place for you Mr. Potter." Neville's eyebrows rose to his hairline. "Shut it. Aren't you and Theo going on a date today?"

"That's tomorrow. Today is my day with you because we kept missing the weekends for Hogsmead."

"Yeah. Anyways let's go, I'm done eating." Harry stated as he stood up. The two wished their group of friends goodbye and went to bundle up. The air had turned crisp as fall began to turn towards winter. As they exited the doors Harry took a deep breath. It burned his throat but he didn't care.

The two walked down in silence. It was nice to have someone who didn't make their silence awkward. As they turned down a road they made small talk about what shops they wished to visit. They turned to face a new shop. It was filled to the brim with clothing and Neville could see the excitement on Harry's face. 

The two entered and Harry made a beeline for the girl's section. Harry looked at the clothes. He picked out a couple of pairs of jean shorts, leggings, normal shorts, booty shorts, button-ups, sweaters, and a couple of tank tops. He piled them all onto Neville who just snorted.

"What is it?" Harry asked at the snort. "You shop like a girl." The brown-haired male stated. "They're not all for me. I had to grab some for Hermione as well! Do you think Pansy would like leather or silk?" Neville groaned as Harry smirked. "Grab her a leather bag. She's been complaining about needing a new school bag." The taller male stated. Harry nodded slowly before grabbing a black leather bag.

Harry demanded that Neville get some things too. As he went on, throwing clothes at Neville. "A proper Pureblood wears his family colors. The Longbottoms are yellow and white." Neville nodded as Harry continued to explain the outfits Pureblood wore. Finally, the two paid for all of the clothes, walking out with bags. As the two left the shop Harry spotted Luna and Draco.

Harry quickly pulled Neville behind a shop. He let out a breath as Draco's thoughts wandered into his head. "Potter? No just imagine. Hiding with Longbottom, where? Why did it hurt? Luna's worried."

Neville looked at Harry with his eyebrows raised into his hairline. The shorter male puffed his cheeks. "Draco doesn't know about me wearing girl clothes. I haven't given him time to figure it out."

"Hmh. I see. We can take the back way to the Three Broomsticks if you wish." The taller Gryffindor offered. Harry nodded and the two set off once more. They chatted about the upcoming Quidditch match that was supposed to start the season.

Somehow Yule was brought up and Neville sighed. "I don't wish to go home." He mumbled. Harry looked at him with a bright glint in his eyes. "How about you come to Grimmauld Place and spend it with Teddy and me? Andy is going somewhere in America so she wants to leave Teddy with me."

"Really?"

"Of course! You can even bring Theo if you wish. The more the merrier. Just cast a silencing spell before you do anything." Harry smirked as Neville's face heated up. The two bickered playfully as they walked inside the warm placement.