° Chapter Nineteen °

Teddy Meets Goblins and Draco's Question.
"Teddy let's go!"

×××

Harry waited patiently by the floo. He hummed softly as he picked at his dress robes, he had scheduled an appointment at Gringotts with Griphook. He still had to talk with Andy about the whole situation with Yule. Soon he heard the floo start-up and he immediately let a smile brighten his face.

Teddy was wearing a bright blue shirt with a pair of simple jeans. "Har!" The little Metamorphmagus reached out for Harry. The raven-haired male took the little boy, who changed his hair to be styled as Harry's. "I'll come to get him in three weeks! I haven't brought his bag as you stated not to in your letter." Andromeda hummed and smiled at Teddy.

"Andy? Would you like to come over for Yule? I've invited Narcissa and Draco Malfoy, many of my friends plus the Weasley's." Harry asked, his eyes being hopeful. Andromeda looked at him with a slight unknown emotion in her eyes. "I'll think about it Harry, take care. I love you Ted Bear."

"Love." Teddy smiled. Andromeda left with a soft swoosh of the flames. Harry quickly set Teddy's things into Regulus's old room. Since Teddy was about a year old he was trying to walk around, yet he still stumbled. He let the boy explore his new room before changing him into the same suit as Harry. 

The two males left to Diagon Alley. Harry was not excited to hear the wills of the people he missed most. He had entered, Teddy looking everywhere with awe. He hid his face in Harry's neck right as he saw the goblins.

"It's alright. Come along." Harry hummed. He went straight up to the main goblin. "I'm in need to talk with Griphook." 

The goblin looked up and nodded, Harry was lead back to a large office. In the center was a desk with an older-looking goblin. Harry sat down with Teddy on his lap and cleared his throat. "Griphook. I'm here to listen to the wills of Lilith Rose Potter nee Evans, James Fleamont Potter, and Sirius Orion Black." 

"Alright, here they are Mr. Potter." Griphook opened the first one, Lily's voice floated out of it.

"I am Lilith Potter and this is my will to Harry James Potter. I give him full custody of my vaults, my homesteads, and everything under my name. In addition, my husband James will have full custody of Harry James Potter if I pass. Under both of our names, Sirius Black shall be Harry's guardian if my husband and I pass. After this, I plead on my Magic, my Soul, and my Body on this oath. I love you, Harry, take care.

Harry felt his eyes tear up. "I want all of the locations I own after I heard all of the wills." He whispered as Teddy gripped his fingers. Griphook nodded as he opened the next one, James'

"I am James Fleamont Potter and this is my will to Harry James Potter. It feels weird to say my name with another you know?" -Harry let out a loud laugh- "Oh! Anyways I give him full custody of my vaults, my homesteads, and everything under my name. In addition, my wife Lily will have full custody of Harry James Potter if I pass.  Under both of our names, Sirius Black shall be Harry's guardian if my wife and I pass. After this, I plead on my Magic, my Soul, and my Body on this oath. Harry, keep on moving forward champ, I love you. Never give up on anything." Harry had to wipe his eyes a couple of times. He was expecting nonetheless from his dad's will, now for Sirius'.

"I am Sirius Orion Black and this is my will to Harry James Potter. I give him full custody of my vaults, my homesteads, and everything under my name. If I pass Harry's guardian shall be Remus Lupin. After this, I plead on my Magic, my Soul, and my Body. Harry... Get out of the bad, find a good family, and remember we love you." Sirius's voice went away. Harry cleared his throat and blinked away his tears.

"The estates?" Harry asked softly. Griphook grabbed a paper out of the air and set on a pair of reading spectacles. "The estates you have Mr. Potter, are a lot. You have ownership over the Black Manor, 12 Grimmauld Place, Potter Manor, Potter Cottage, Potter Lake House, Evans Summer House, Godric's Hollow, Slytherin Castle, Slytherin Manor, Gryffindor Cottage, and Gryffindor Manor."

"S-Slytherin? How?" Harry was freaking out inside his head. "How in the bloody hell..."

"You're a descent from Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor because of your ties to the Potter and Black family. If you wish we could send goblins to each of these estates to be fixed up for you to live in." Griphook stated. Harry shook his head, holding up his hand. "I only want the Black Manor cleaned out. I will give you until June 1st to clean it out and fix up the wards." Harry stated. 

"Alright. Would you like the Lord and Heir rings?" The old goblin asked. Harry shook his head. "Not until I have more children." The young male hummed. "Alright. That's all I have for you today Mr. Potter. Have a good day."

"You too Griphook." Harry walked out with Teddy, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he had been holding.

====

Draco and Luna were staring at the tea room door. He had called for his mother but had been too scared to even open the door. Luna grabbed his hand and let a smile slip onto her face. "Talk to him." She whispered.

"Dray?" Harry's thoughts interrupted him before he could. "Yes, Hare?"

"You got this. I know you can talk to her, go on." Harry said in a soothing voice before he backed out of Draco's thoughts. Finally, he took a deep breath and entered the tea room. It was his favorite one because he and Luna had connected in it.

Narcissa smiled warmly, her blue piece of hair was set in a braid. She was wearing a black jumper with pale blue slacks. "Draco, Luna. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked softly. Luna sat next to Lady Malfoy. 

"Harry has asked us to attend Yule at Grimmauld Place. He wants us to attend but Luna and I shall be there a week before everyone will arrive. He has to invite the Weasley's, Andromeda, and us. Would you like to join us, Mother?" Draco looked at her with love-filled eyes. Narcissa was taken aback by the statement that had come out of her own sons' mouth.

"Narcissa, Harry wants to get to know you. He and Drake are getting closer as the bond is forcing people to do so, please come with us." Luna spoke softly. Narcissa looked between the two. "Who gave you that ring Draco?"

"Harry." Draco smiled at the memory. Narcissa at that point had made her decision. "I'll go. Only for you two though, not because my sister is going." She smiled. "You love him, don't you?"

Draco just stared at her. Luna smirked, "Yes, yes he does."

"Luna!" The male gasped in shock. "What? I'm not lying." She shrugged and took the cup of tea Narcissa handed her. Draco rolled his eyes and stomped out of the tea room. "He does." Lady Malfoy stated with a smile.