° Chapter Twenty-Three °

Yule Time!
"Happy Yule guys."

×××

Teddy was running havoc around Grimmauld Place. He was yelling nonsense, that was until a tired Pansy caught him as he rounded back. "Shush! Let's go wake them up properly Mr. Lupin." She whispered as Teddy nodded.

The two went around and woke everyone up. Earlier in the week, everyone had helped decorate Grimmauld Place. Kreature had spent the night cooking for Yule. They had arranged to have a family dinner with everyone as well as open gifts. The living room held a large tree that was charmed to fit all the gifts under it.

As Pansy, Hermione and Teddy woke up Harry and Draco there were books littered everywhere. Hermione took it upon herself to clean them up. Then the other two woke up the lovers. As the whole house woke up, Kreature set up the kitchen for everyone. The group started arriving as snow began blowing all around.

"Hey, Dray?" Harry looked at his clothes on the sink.

"Yeah?" Draco thought as he looked around for Teddy's clothes. "Happy Yule... This is my first time having an actual family to celebrate it with. But I'm happy your part of it." Harry thought as he studied himself in the bathroom mirror.

The Slytherin walked behind the Gryffindor and wrapped his arms around the other's waist. "I'm happy I'm with you," Draco said in Harry's ear. The smaller smiled slightly as he turned and pecked his cheek. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Draco frowned and went to get it.

"Neville?" The Slytherin laughed, he opened the door and pointed towards the bathroom. Harry turned when he heard shuffling. Neville stood there with a bright red face, and hickey's all over his neck.

The two Gryffindor's stood there before Harry beckoned him forward. The taller male sat on the toilet while the shorter male set charms on his neck. "So-" Harry started but Neville cut him off with a growl. "Don't. You. Dare." Harry just chuckled softly and the two stayed in silence as Harry finished off the last spell. "There. That should work until tomorrow morning."

The smaller male touched his horntail as he sighed softly. Neville looked at him weirdly but grabbed his hand. "What's the wrong Hare?" Harry just shook his head as his nerves went through the roof. He felt Draco push comfort through the bond before the taller male gripped Harry's hand. "Talk to me."

"What if everything goes horrid today? What if a fight breaks out? What if Teddy gets overstimulated?" Harry rubbed his eyes in worry, tugging the crop top away from his neck. The taller male grabbed the other and hugged him tightly. "Everything will turn out good. This is your Yule. This is OUR Yule, understand? This is going to be a good day."

Harry nodded. The two walked downstairs, but before they could step onto the floor there were colored papers thrown at them. "HAPPY YULE!" Theo yelled. "Happy Yule." Neville smiled brightly, he turned and looked at a teary-eyed Harry. 

Everyone slowly started leaving. They knew Harry was stressed as they all were. Soon everyone had left except Hermione, Ron, and Draco.

"Happy Yule Harry," Hermione whispered as she wrapped her arms around Harry tightly. Ron joined in, soon Draco finished and the group of four joined emotions. Everything was perfect at that moment.

====

Their breakfast was spent in soft chatter. Draco and Blaise went off with Theo. Harry went with Ron and Hermione to the drawing-room. After playing a couple of games, everyone started getting ready. Harry walked upstairs with Teddy while Draco waited. The Slytherins had already dressed but the Gryffindor's waited.

They had a few hours before the guests would arrive. Harry grabbed a dark emerald button-up with black ripped jeans. He dressed Teddy in a bright blue shirt with a pair of blue jeans. Hermione walked into the bedroom, she wore a cream-colored turtleneck with light blue jeans. Pansy had done her makeup in a dark smoky eye.