° Chapter Twenty-Seven °

The Horrible News.
"No, no, no. This isn't good at all!"

×××

A couple of days had passed since Yule break. Harry had started getting agitated with the goblins at Gringotts as he had to order new furniture. "Merlin save me!" He groaned softly, leaning over a booklet of Pureblood furniture.

"Well... how about you go with a victorian style? Grimmauld Place was somewhere that you don't want to raise your children, and Sirius always said he and Regulus wanted a victorian styled home!" Hermione stated.

"True, there are... I think four floors in the Black Manor. I guess I can work with that, do you think I should talk to Draco about it? I mean he might stay with me so should I?" Harry worried more and more about it. "Harry... This is your Manor. Not his!" Ron stated with a soft sigh.

Harry could sense the sadness of his friends. He smirked a bit as a plan started forming in the smaller Gryffindor's head. He kept flipping through the booklet as Hermione glanced at Harry before leaning over to whisper to Ron, "I don't like that look."

Ron looked at his best friend before chuckling. "Me either."

====

The group had gotten into the routine of going to classes and such, everything was starting to go back to normal. One morning Harry, Neville, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione were walking down to the Great Hall. People were staring at them with whispers circling them like a storm. "What in the bloody hell is going on today?" Ron asked as another couple passed them.

"I dunno, let's go to the Great Hall and see," Neville stated and the four quickly made their way around the swarming people. As the group entered, the Slytherins stood up immediately.

Luna bumped into Ginny taking a deep breath. "Have you heard?" She whispered. "No? What's going on?" Ginny frowned. Hermione shushed them, the Slytherins standing next to the Gryffindors and Luna. The hall filled up quickly but whispers went on about the whole group. Professor McGonagall stood up the Great Hall went silent instantly as Harry stepped forward.

"As most of you have heard... Azkaban has been destroyed. The Ministry has declared that all of the captured Death Eaters are freed. We have been ordered to keep all students at Hogwarts until we have more information. If I could have the group standing next to the oak doors, come with me." Professor McGonagall stated as she walked down from the Headmistress's place.

Havock spread across the Great Hall like wildfire. Harry froze, everything disappeared as panic rose in him. There was muffled talking next to him but he couldn't make it out. How could this happen? This was supposed to be over. He swirled around but his vision blurred by tears.

Harry fell onto someone, he wasn't breathing correctly. "Harry!" A watery voice rang out in front of him. "Harry... Hey, focus on my voice. Breath, you can breathe. Keep focusing on me." It kept going but Harry couldn't focus.

"-take him-"

The raven-haired male was lead somewhere but he couldn't sense anything around him. He felt a set of hands-on his face but he shook them off. Someone gently took his face in their hands, "Breath."

Suddenly Harry's eyes cleared. Pansy was squatting down in front of him. Luna and Neville were beside him, trying to clean him up a bit. "Where's Draco?"

"He's with the Professor in the common room," Luna whispered. Harry's eyes teared up, he had to get back to Draco. "Don't... He told us to bring you out here, we just have to wait."

Harry started crying, he couldn't help himself. The Slytherin took him in her arms as he looked at Neville and Luna in worry.

Things were going downhill, and fast.

====

Draco lead the rest of them to the common room. "Unity!" Hermione called out. 

Inside of the Common Room was the group and Professor McGonagall. "Sit," She stated. Ron leaned against the wall trying the focus. Hermione took notice and went over to him.

Blaise watched Draco gaped at the ginger before he turned his attention to Blaise. "You say anything to Harry I'll cut out your tongue."

Draco's eyes widened. Blaise glared at him before walking over to his bonded. He gently placed his hand on his cheek trying to get him to calm down. Theo and Ginny stood on either side of Draco.

"How... How long has this been going on?" Draco whispered in shame. "Since before Yule Break," Ginny admitted. "You would've known if you and Harry paid a bit of attention to who's around you." Theo snapped before going to sit down.

Ginny patted Draco's shoulder then followed suit as soon as Ron sat down.
Soon Harry, Neville, Luna, and Pansy walked into it. Harry started pacing around the common room completely ignoring the Professor. 

"How?" It was a simple question but no one seemed to be able to answer it. "I don't know Mr. Potter but we do need a plan." Professor McGonagall stated, glancing mostly at the Gryffindors. Ginny snapped her fingers with a smirk. "Dumbledore's army!"

Harry shook his head but everyone started agreeing. He stood still and looked at Professor McGonagall. "This isn't another war." He whispered, then he said it louder until everyone went silent. The older lady sighed softly before nodding. "This isn't another war students, but we must be prepared for everything."

"Hare... Come on." Blaise said softly. Harry looked into the fireplace, imaging Sirius' face popping into it. What would Sirius do? He asked himself before turning back to his friends. "Fine... I'll do it."