° Chapter Thirty-Three °

Death Eaters!
"Father?"

×××

Three weeks before graduation, the group decided to go to Hogsmead. Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Draco were walking behind the rest of the group. "I bet I can outrun you!" Draco stated.

Ron shook his head but took off down the roads towards the other half of the group. Draco yelled, running after him.

Blaise laughed, the deep rolls going through the valley. Harry chuckled to himself as the two continued walking. "What are you going to do for work after we graduate?" Harry asked. Blaise gave him a side glance before smiling. "I'm thinking about getting my place."

"Nice." Harry nodded. The dark-haired male pulled out a pack of muggle cigarettes. Harry blinked at him and stopped, "You-?"

"I smoke. So does Drake but we don't do it often!" He hurried to say as Harry gave him a horrid look. "It's just when we're stressed and need a break, I promise."

"Yeah, yeah." Harry waved his hand. Blaise saw him trying to hide a smile by looking away. "Anyways, what are you going to do?" Blaise asked.

Harry reeled back, he hadn't thought about it. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with Teddy before going out to work. He had plenty of money but he didn't just want to live off of his and Draco's money.

"I might take a year off and get Teddy comfortable with living with me in Black Manor," Harry stated, the wards going down as they crossed the barrier to Hogsmead.

Harry noticed that everyone was way ahead of them. He felt his Lily flower heat up intensely. He grabbed Blaise by the arm and grabbed his wand. "Get your wand out. Now!"

Blaise grabbed his wand, confusion written on his face. "Why-?"

"Death Eaters." He whispered to Blaise, who in turn looked at him like he was crazy. "How do you know?"

"Luna put charms on one of my tattoos," Harry informed him. Blaise nodded and looked around, trying to find anyone. Suddenly red wards went up around the pair, Blaise went to touch it but he got his hand burnt. "FUCK!"

"Don't touch them, idiot!" Harry hissed.

"Harry? Harry where are you? I can feel pain from your side of the bond!" Draco's worried voice came through the bond. "Death Eaters. Get to the school through the shrieking shack, get Professor McGonagall!" Harry stated before closing off the bond.

Suddenly people were surrounding the wards. Blaise and Harry looked around quickly. "Homenum Revelio!" Harry shouted in Parseltongue. He saw the people in a bright white outline. "There's not many of them, there are two people behind the wall of Death Eaters."

"What do we do? There are wards up to prevent them from coming in, but worse, us from getting out." Blaise whispered. The Death Eaters started moving backward, leaving a gap for the two people.

They stepped through the wards, the taller ones taking off their mask. Lucius Malfoy stood in front of them both with a smirk on his face.

"Shite." Blaise breathed.

====

Draco, Pansy, Hermione, and Ron had raced back towards Hogwarts. Theo, Luna, Ginny, and Neville went back to Hogwarts to gather the Professors. Draco felt pain hit his leg and let out a small hissing sound.

"HURRY!" He demanded. The group bolted, catching up with the blue-haired male. He stopped them by putting his arms out and glared at the Death Eaters.

"Shhh..." He breathed, nodding towards the trees. Hermione got the idea and started towards them quietly. She cast a disillusion charm on the wards before mouthing to them. "Done. Take them out."