° Chapter Twenty-Five °

The Lists of Things To Do.
"What's this?"

×××

The group of Gryffindor's were sitting in Harry's room a day after Yule. "Okay we need ideas, what do we all want to do this summer?"

"I want to visit Paris again," Harry stated. "Merlin yes! That's the first place we are going to once the summer hits." Neville started with a grin. "How about some places in the United States?"

"Of course!" Ron yelled. Hermione smacked his arm as Ginny burst out laughing. "Just imagine it." She giggled as Hermione smiled brightly. "We should also stay in a fancy castle, somewhere in the woods where we can be as loud as we want. We could blast muggle music! Oh Merlin we could drive one of those muggle cars!" Hermione grabbed Harry's hand as the group agreed with yells.

Harry laughed loudly before the door opened. Draco and Blaise popped their heads in. "What's all the fuss about?" The Gryffindor's looked at each other before letting out soft laughs.

"You'll see when Summer comes." Ginny stayed as Ron nodded, "Lot's of surprises we have Slythersluts." Hermione slapped Ron's arm. "You. Did. Not!" The ginger blushed brightly as the dark-skinned Slytherin gave him a smirk. "I'll see you guys in a bit."

As the couple left Ginny yelled, "USE A SILENCING CHARM!"

"SHUT IT!" The group heard Ron yell back with a voice crack.

====

Neville and Harry were sitting in the library. The raven-haired boy giggled loudly as a big puff of green smoke was blasted in. Everyone rushed in.

Draco let out a soft breath. "Okay, who keeps letting Harry experiment with potions?" He asked angrily. Pansy blew her hair out of her face as she cleaned up the empty cauldron.

"I'm sorry I was trying to work on my potions." Harry rolled his eyes as he grabbed a Pureblood book. "Nev and I are studying the Pureblood ways. Anyone wants to join?"

A chorus of voices went around, mostly the Gryffindor's. Pansy looked at Draco, her face hidden with amusement. "Guys... CHILDREN!" She said loudly as the rest of the group looked at her. "You sound like Hermione," Theo stated.

Hermione turned on him, smacking him with a book. "Shut." Whack! "It." She puffed her cheeks out in anger. Blaise and Ron walked into the library with the ginger hiding behind the black-haired one.

"Nice hickey's," Luna commented. Ron blushed brightly as he hid his face in Blaise's neck. Laughs went around the large room. "Oh, Merlin... Are you limping?" Theo cackled.

"Fuck off." Growled Ron. "What did you do to his wrists?" Harry cackled. "Not the handcuffs," Blaise smirked.

"Hey, all of you fuck off." Ron crossed his arms and pouted. "You love-" Everyone stilled when Pansy slammed her hand down on the table.

"The actual Purebloods will teach you how it's done. Sit down and grab a book!" She stated as Draco handed out books. Blaise stood next to him but Theo sat down. "I'm not good at teaching." He stated as Neville gave him a look.

"Let's start...." Pansy stated. Harry opened his book to the first page, starting to read.

"The term 'pureblood' refers to a family or individual without Muggle (non-magic) blood. The concept is generally associated with Salazar Slytherin, one of the four founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, whose aversion to teaching anybody of Muggle parentage eventually led to a breach with his three fellow founders, and his resignation from the school.

Slytherin's discrimination based on parentage was considered an unusual and misguided view by the majority of wizards at the time. Contemporary literature suggests that Muggle-borns were not only accepted but often considered to be particularly gifted.