° Chapter Twenty-Nine °

The Two Soulmates.
"Wait... If they're connected that means their soulmates?"

×××

"How long do we have these bonds? Blaise won't stop being horny and it's affecting me!" Ron whined softly as Neville patted his back with sympathy. "Awe... Poor Ronnykins." The brown-haired male mocked him. Ron smacked his arm, Harry and Hermione walked into the common room.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry asked when he sat down. "They're complaining about the bond, and they're bonded," Pansy stated as she checked her essay. "Lovely. I can talk to Professor McGonagall today at the teacher meeting." Harry smiled slightly as Draco walked in.

"Hello love," Draco said, kissing Harry's lips gently. "Hi. Remember guys, we have class in an hour! I'll see you." The Gryffindor smiled brightly before grabbing his suitcase and leaving the common room. "Where is he going?"

"They are having a teacher meeting. He then is going to ask Professor McGonagall about the bond." Hermione stated with a loud sigh. "Thank Merlin because now Theo is starting to feel horny," Neville mumbled. "Okay, I am going to grab my bags and ignore the fact that I just heard how Theo was feeling." Ron walked away.

"At least I don't have Blaise's thoughts!" Neville called out, a burst of green flew towards him. Draco stepped out of the way just in time as the jinx hit the Gryffindor. A soft chuckle left his lips, his family was weird.

====

Harry sat down inside of the Great Hall. The Professors chatting about different events and students. "Ms. Cruise has been-"

"Lucas," Harry interrupted Slughorn. The Professors looked at him before Professor McGonagall spoke up. "Excuse me, Professor Potter... What in the world are you talking about?" She asked with a frown. Harry rolled his eyes while letting out a deep breath. "Lucas Cruise came up to me after class yesterday, they don't like to be identified as he or she!"

"Yet, that is a boy's name..." Professor Slughorn announced. Harry glared at him, "Times are changing Professor if you can't see that people who have boy names are girls or something else... Well... Then get a check-up." He stated simply.

Professor Sprout nodded. "I love that they have trust in you to tell you this information." She stated happily. The teachers went on with the conversation, Harry let out a soft sigh that it went pretty well. He saw the Professors taking notes down from everyone else. He had a small magical notebook but he hadn't written anything down.

Professor McGonagall clapped. "I think that is everything. We shall meet next week, good day." She said softly. The teachers packed up, chatting quietly as Harry looked at the Headmistress. "Professor?"

"Yes, Potter?"

"My friends and I are wondering if this bond we have will ever go away?"

Professor McGonagall sighed heavily. "Horace is making the antidote, since there are eight of you it will take some time to set and make. The potion you and Mr. Malfoy made was a soulmate one-"

Harry choked on thin air. "Excuse me? Repeat that once again!" The older lady rolled her eyes, "The potion you and Mr. Malfoy made was an accidental soulmate potion. If you and another person can feel and hear the other's thoughts you're soulmates. Aren't you doing Patronus' this week?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"If you and another person have compatible Patronus' it is said you are soulmates." The older lady started with a smile.

"Oh... good thing that's what I'm teaching the seventh and eighth years," Harry whispered, earning a small chuckle from the other.

====