° Chapter Twenty-Two °

Talking Deeply.
"Sirius sounds like a great person."

×××

The days went by, everyone had been bonding. They had been playing Wizard games along with Muggle games. One morning Harry was sitting in the drawing-room with the tapestry of the Black family tree. He was holding a cup of tea in one hand with a book in the other.

Ron knocked at the door. "Mate?"

"Yeah, Ron?" Harry whispered. The ginger entered the room along with Hermione, she smiled brightly at the two. "Finally, all three of us at once. Whatcha doing in here Harry?" The short Gryffindor shrugged. "Barely anyone can come in here. Only the people I allow, I had Kreature put wards on this room as I didn't want anyone coming in."

Hermione hummed while she ran her hands on the lines, of the tree. It showed generations of the Blacks. The last ones were Regulus, Harry, Tonks, Teddy, and Draco. Ron sat next to Harry as the two watched the female continue her trace.

Under Sirius was Harry's name, then it went towards Narcissa's name, and under it was Draco's, and lastly, there was Andromeda who had Tonk under her. Andromeda's face was burned out but Tonk's wasn't. "Sirius' didn't burn out anyone's face after his own." Hermione hummed as she landed on Teddy's face.

"He didn't want to be like his parents," Harry stated as he stood up. He grabbed Ron, the two walked towards Hermione. "I wish we could've been a family, but hey, I got you guys." The shortest male spoke softly. Hermione smiled and hugged Harry tightly. Ron joined in with tears leaking down from his face.

The Golden Trio reconnected during that afternoon, the rest of the group was in the living room on the ground floor.

====

Harry and Teddy sat in the drawing-room staring at the family tree. He let out a soft sigh as Teddy traced his hands over his name and Harry's. "Har? Who Sewis?" The Gryffindor opened his mouth before a knock sounded at the door.

He waved his hand and the door swung open. "May I come in?" Draco asked with a small smirk. Harry just rolled his eyes and the wards dropped, "Please do."

Draco entered the room and glanced around, Harry didn't have the guts to touch anything in the room. It was the only safe space he had, everyone had guessed that if Harry disappeared he wanted to be alone. The only other people inside the room were Ron and Hermione, plus Teddy of course.

"It looks... sort of clean?" The Slytherin chuckled softly as he sat down in a chair next to Harry. Teddy ran out of the room towards the yelling of an ongoing game of chess between Theo and Ron. Harry just rolled his eyes as he set down his tea. "Yeah, we cleaned it after the war but I didn't want anyone to touch this room other than Kreature and myself."

Draco smiled and immediately saw the tree. He gasped and stood back up, "Holy Merlin..." He whispered as he started touching the tree with gentleness. "Wanna learn about your family?" Harry whispered. The Slytherin looked at him weirdly before nodding slightly. "Only if you want to talk about it."

"In this house, Sirius and Regulus grew up. Sirius always hated it because his parents were strict and unloving. Orion was a horrid man but he loved Bellatrix. Andy used to say that Bellatrix didn't go insane until their sixth year." Harry shook his head before he continued. "Regulus died trying to hide Horcrux. That's why Voldemort-" Draco winced but Harry continued, "-Couldn't die, it's because he split his soul into seven parts."

"S-Spilt his-?" Draco started but Harry cut him off. "Yeah... It was Voldemort's diary, Ravenclaws Diadem, Hufflepuff's Cup, Slytherin's Locker, Riddle's Ring, Nagini, and... Me. Well, he didn't plan on me but-"

"He had to kill people to make his soul split." Draco interrupted. Harry looked at him with slight shock before nodding. "That's how I turned into one. He didn't mean to but it was either Neville... or me. I got picked by the Dark Lord himself while Bellatrix was sent after the Longbottoms."

"Wow...." Draco hummed. He had sat back down beside Harry. "Anyways, Regulus hid the Locket in a cavern but... that's where he died. Orion didn't know what had happened but they knew their son was gone and one had run away. Sirius ran away to my father's house and that's why his face is burned out." Harry said as Draco looked at his late cousin.

The Slytherin got teary-eyed as he licked his lips. "They sound awesome. I wish I was on the better side of the war... Maybe we could've been a better family." He sighed. Harry took his hand and smiled slightly. "He's watching you... Along with my parents. They probably love you!"

Draco just smiled, a glimmer of hope shining in his eyes.

====

Meanwhile, Lily and James were fighting up in the clouds. "HE'S BLOODY MALFOY!" James screeched. Severus stood back behind Lily as amusement shone on his face. "Unlike you Potter, I know what my godson is like in private compared to you." The greasy-haired male stated with a slight sneer.

"Knock it off!" Tonks yelled, her hair turning bright red. Fred stood next to Sirius and Remus, Regulus standing next to his brother. "They're loud." The younger Black crossed his arms as Fred nodded. "You get used to it after a while." The Weasley stated.

Sirius and Remus move farther away, as the shaggy-haired man watched his cousin. "If only they say the storm brewing." He whispered. Remus stared down at his son and godson. "They'll make it out" Remus was cut off by Lily's gasped.

The room went silent. Azkaban was being broken down by people in cloaks. "Harry...." The redheaded female said sadly, James slowly hugged her from behind. The two parents stood with their best friends as they watched the wizard prison fall to pieces.

On the other side of the room, Zane Zabini and Xavier Zabini watched the kids. Something stirred inside of Xavier, his eyes lost their mirth and he looked over at his father.

"F-Father I don't feel so good." Xavier started swaying. "Come, let's lay you down in bed. How about some soup?" Zane asked, gently leading Xavier out of the room.

Something bad was going to happen but Zane couldn't place when. He mentally cursed him out before focusing on his son.