° Chapter Thirty-Two °

The Warm Months.
"We have three more weeks until we graduate..."

×××

As the days went on Harry had gotten letters from Gringotts stating that they had gotten all of his furniture for the Black Manor. He had happily sat down on the floor in the common room. "The goblins at Gringotts have gotten my furniture!"

"That's lovely Harry," Hermione stated. Draco looked between the two with a smirk. "I want to see what the Black Manor looks like. We should take two weeks off before starting our summer vacation." He stated as he pretended to finish off his Transfiguration essay.

"What a lovely idea Drake." Ron drawled. He got up, stalking to his room. "What's up with Ron?" Harry asked with a frown. Blaise rubbed his temples with a sigh of frustration, Pansy scowling at him as the two passed a silent conversation between them.

"Harry go talk to him," Pansy smirked. Blaise glared at her and sighed into the couch. Harry frowned and stood up, he walked to Blaise and Ron's door.

The raven-haired male knocked loudly. "Mate?" Harry asked softly. "Harry go away, please." A whisper sounded out. "Not until you talk to me, Ron..."

Ron opened the door and stormed into the common room. He pointed at a seat with the rest of the group. Pansy shook her head and put her chin in the palm of her hand. Blaise just smirked. Once Harry sat down Ron exploded.

"You know what? Fine, I'll talk. I am so tired of Hermione and me being pushed aside. We are always second to you, and everyone else. Just because we are labeled a blood traitor and mudblood. How is that fair?" Ron spilled everything on his mind.

"That doesn't even compare to the fact that dad is never home because of his new job at the Ministry. Or the fact that Blaise asked me to move in with him. Did you know that?" Ron fired at Draco and Harry. The two were shocked and glanced at everyone else, who didn't even look shocked or surprised at his tone.

"I'm guessing not. It's all about Harry and Draco right? Of course. I've had Hermione come to look for me because I've been exhausted. I haven't been eating correctly or even sleeping because I know that Fred's murder is out there."

"That's not fair-"

"Not fair? Oh right!" Ron snapped his fingers. "It's ALL ABOUT HARRY." Harry stood up, anger boiling over the surface. Hermione pulled him back down. Harry glared at her coldly.

"I've always been the strong one. I've put aside everything for you Harry. Every. Single. Thing. Want to know the saddest thing? Blaise was the only one other than you and other people who have asked anything about me. I couldn't even answer him!" Ron laughed coldly.

"You're not the only one who lost someone in a war, Harry. I needed you but you ran. All I had was Hermione and Ginny. Blaise got tormented at my house because he was a Slytherin! I've spent all my time fighting and for once, how about I just let go?"

Everyone was silent. No one spoke until Hermione got up. She grabbed Ron as he broke down in sobs. Blaise followed her but soon the two let go of the ginger.

"C-Cant breath." Ron gulped, shaking. Ginny was up in an instant and in front of him. "Breath, hey listen to my voice. Listen. Breath in... And out. In... and out." Ginny was coaxing him through his panic attack.

"See what you haven't noticed? Your best friend needs you... What have you done?" Theo whispered to Harry.

Harry stood up, tears in his eyes. He moved forwarded right in front of the ginger. Harry slowly wrapped his arms around his best friend. He let the ginger sob into his shoulder, rubbing his back soothingly. Slowly Ron started getting himself back together, wiping the snot from his nose and wiping his eyes.