° Chapter Twenty-Six °

Back To Hogwarts, We Go!
"I just can't wait for summer already."

×××

New years was celebrated with a small party. Andromeda had taken Teddy as they had to leave the next week for Hogwarts. The group drank and played stupid games.

"You gus is stoopid." Harry slurred. Pansy giggled as Ron sat on her lap, which earned him a glare from Blaise. The next thing Harry remembered was waking up next to Draco the next morning with a raging headache.

"Morning. I'm going down to the kitchen, I hope Mione remembered what I told her." The Gryffindor whispered as he stood up.

He walked from the room down the stairs. He let out a soft groan as Kreature went about opening windows. "Master Harry?" The house-elf croaked as Harry turned the corner.

"Kreature please for the love of Merlin, whisper." He whispered. Kreature just nodded solemnly as he walked to the kitchen with Harry. Pansy, Theo, and Blaise were in the room. "Where's everyone else?" Harry asked a bit too loudly which cause hisses at him.

"Shhhh!" Blaise snapped softly. Hermione entered with three bags in her hands. "I got food, it should help with the hangover. Hare, can you get potions in here? Pansy go wake everyone else up."

Pansy walked out, having Kreature help her. Harry snapped his fingers and potions popped in front of each person at the table. "What's in the bags?" Theo asked Hermione. "Muggle food they are called hamburgers. They're super good you haven't the faintest of clues. Now try it!" Hermione stated softly, handing out the muggle food. Pansy opened it slightly as she looked at it.

The three glanced at each other as Harry and Hermione started munching on theirs. Ron stumbled into the room, getting caught by Neville. "You got bloody wasted love," Blaise stated as he took the ginger.

Draco and Pansy came in last. Harry snapped once again and potions appeared. "You're ee bes Hay," Ron mumbled sleepily. "I hope Merlin can save him." Harry joked.

"Oh... There's no saving him or you." Draco said, showing off his hickeys, which earned them gasps. "Oh shit, I did that?"

"Yep."

"Naughtee Boy," Ron whispered, pointing tiredly at Harry. Harry scowled and turned Ron's head to show off his faded hickeys. "Right." The raven-haired male glared.

"Shhh. 'M eatin." Ron said, taking a bit out of his food. Everything was fine... For now.

====

Harry woke up, yawning. He clambered over to Draco and gently started kissing around his face. The Slytherin groaned awake and turned his face. "Morning love."

"Good morning my sweet. It's time to get up, we need to eat then get ready!" Harry whispered before pecking Draco's cheek and sitting up. He stretched his limbs as he headed to the bathroom.

Draco let out a soft groan. He got up and stretched his limbs before getting enveloped by someone's arms. He smirked and looked behind him to see Harry's bright emerald eyes staring at him. "You're adorable."

"I know, now hurry up and get ready," Harry stated as he pecked Draco's cheek. He grabbed his trunk and waved his hand, everything packing in his trunk. The raven-haired male walked out of the room without a second thought

Draco grabbed a button-up shirt with black jeans. Unlike Harry, he had packed the night before so he didn't rush in the morning. He grabbed his trunk and walked downstairs as Harry's trunk had popped out of the room.

The Slytherin rolled his eyes once he entered the chaotic kitchen. Pansy and Blaise were fighting over something, Harry, Luna, and Ginny were talking about nails as Hermione, Theo, Neville, and Ron were watching Pansy and Blaise in amusement.

"I cannot believe you guys." Luna rolled her eyes, playing with her blue hair. Draco chuckled and looked at his fading blue hair. "Luna you gotta redye my hair love," Draco stated as Kreature set his plate up. "It's a date!" Luna spoke with a bright smile.

The group ate with snippets of chatter until Kreature warned them about the time. Harry had the house-elf take everyone's trunks to their dorms at Hogwarts. The group bundled up, heading through the floo two at a time. Harry looked at Grimmauld Place once again. He sighed and rubbed his eyes before stepping into the floo. He landed neatly, already knowing all of his friends were waiting for him.

Draco lead the group onto the train. Everyone looked at them strangely but Pansy, Luna, Neville, and Hermione kept people in check about their eyes. The group walked through the train until they hit the Slytherin section of it.

"Shite, I forgot my bag of nail polish." Pansy moaned. Luna just handed her the bag she was carrying and continued her conversation with Theo.

Harry rolled his eyes at the two and stared out of the window. He needed to write a letter to Gringotts about the Black Manor, get Teddy a birthday present, get settled back down, and talk to McGonagall about a teaching job after he graduates-

Harry was snapped out of his thoughts by Draco. The Slytherin wrapped his arm around the Gryffindor as he snuggled his face into the other's neck. "You okay?" He thought. "Yeah... Just a lot to do before Summer hits. You know I talked to a goblin at Gringotts, I'm having them clean out Black Manor."

"Wow... That's big news! Mother is moving Andromeda into the manor so the two aren't alone anymore." Draco hummed contently as Harry raked his fingers through the hair of the other. "Does that mean you might... Consider staying with Teddy and me this summer?"

"We'll see when the time comes, okay?" Draco stated as he closed his eyes. Harry looked back out of the compartment window, seeing Hermione give him a small smile. The train continued for a long while as did the chatter.

The Gryffindor kept getting a weird feeling in his stomach. He just passed it by as nerves.

If only he was right...