° Chapter Thirty-Four °

Healing From Wounds.
"Do not make me curse you in front of all these people."

×××

Mostly everyone was in the hospital wing when Harry and Draco arrived. The only ones who didn't seem harmed were Luna, Ginny, Neville, and Professor McGonagall. Draco was hurried off to a bed beside Ron. Harry went to Pansy's bed first, who was sleeping.

"What happened?"

"Her father jinx her. She isn't in horrible shape as it seemed to to be, all she needs is rest." Hermione whispered. Harry nodded and went over to Ron and Blaise. Ron's arm was covered, along with one side of his face.

"Ron?" Harry asked, sitting next to his best friend. "I'm fine mate. I got into a fight but I will be fine. After all, I got revenge on a couple of Death Eaters." The ginger gave a toothy grin.

"Yeah after getting hurt!" Blaise fussed. Harry gave Ron a small pat on the back before moving to the Slytherin. "Dray?" He asked, shutting the curtains and setting up a silencing charm.

Draco looked up, a small smile placed on his features. "You know... I got my father's wand." He held the thin wand in his hands before setting it on the nightstand next to him. "I've always wanted to please him but I gave up after the fourth year."

Harry sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around the other. He laid his head on the other's shoulders. "I'm proud of you Draco." The Slytherin smiled, "I'm proud of you as well Harry." He whispered, looking at his lover.

The Gryffindor looked up, leaning in. As soon as their lips touched they both felt fireworks. The two shared a passionate kiss praying that everything would be fine from that moment on.

====

Later that night everyone who was fixed up was shooed out. The small group went to dinner. Professor McGonagall stood up. "We have Aurors controlling the situation. Please stay calm, all the Death Eaters-"

Suddenly shouting was heard from outside of the Great Hall. Whisperers started up, everyone's fears and anxiety skyrocketing. The oak doors were rudely opened.

A brunette stood there, his head down. George Weasley stood there with tears running down his face. Harry gulped and watched as George looked around and spotted Hermione and Harry.

"WHERE IS HE?" He demanded. Hermione and Harry, we're up in a heartbeat. "He's alive." Harry tried to soothe the man. "NO. I WANNA SEE HIM." George seethed. Professor McGonagall walked from her post and nodded towards the group. "Let's go." She said sternly.

"Is he... Is he-" George choked up. Hermione took his hand but saw Molly. "Hermione please..." The women whimpered. "He's alive," Hermione said but no one seemed to be listening to either Gryffindors.

"I need to see him," Molly whispered. The group lead an angry George and a crying Molly to the Hospital Wing.

Meanwhile, Draco was hissing angrily. His body was sore and he hadn't listened to anything until Ron's voice broke him out of his self-pity. Ron chuckled. "Drake?"

"I'm in pain." The male hissed. Ron and Pansy laughed softly. As their beds were pushed closer, Madam Pomfrey looked over Pansy once again.

Soon the doors were slammed open. Their friend group was pushed through. "Ron, good luck. We tried to tell them you were alive-" Harry's voice was cut off by Professor McGonagall.

"Mr. Weasley!"

"Where is he? WHERE IS RON?" George roared. "George!" Ron whimpered. Ginny ran to Molly and jumped in her arms.