° Chapter Thirty °

Setting Up Dates.
"Wait! We have to learn how to do Muggle stuff."

×××

The weekend came upon them. Harry and Draco were cuddled on one of the many couches, enjoying the chatter that went around the large common room.

All of a sudden, Hermione ran through the common room entrance. "I GOT A CAR!" She yelled to no one in particular. Harry jumped slightly before readjusting into Draco's arms.

"Let me see." The raven-haired male stated. Hermione handed him a letter, Pansy frowned while laying on Blaise and Ron's lap. "What's a... Car?" She asked.

Luna was playing with Theo's hair as Neville and Ginny were sitting on the ground. "A muggle contraption that gets muggles place to place. It's like floo for us!" Ginny stated. "Really? That's cool." Blaise hummed as he analyzed Pansy's nails.

"Wow... A BMW?" Harry gasped. Ron frowned as he snatched the paper. "Dad wanted one of those, aren't they really expensive?" He asked. "Well yes. But with the help of Harry, I had enough Galleons to pay for it. I had also asked the wizard to charm it so it fits all of us." Hermione smirked.

"Thank Merlin. I did not feel like sitting on someone's lap the whole time." Neville sighed loudly. The Slytherins looked at each other with a frown. "Excuse me, what's the contraption for?" Draco asked.

"This summer. We planned a trip across the world, to Paris... The United States, Africa, The Bahamas, and more places like that!" Neville said happily.

"Wait when was this said?" Theo interrupted Neville's rant. "Yule break. We wanted to do something during the summertime as we all need a break to have fun for once. Create more happy memories to overrule the war memories." Neville puffed his cheeks as Theo was flicked by Blaise.

"Who knew Gryffindors were so smart," Draco asked. Hermione glared towards him with a huff, Ron snickering softly. Harry bit his lip as the two both got hexed by the bushy-haired female. "Okay, so what's the plan?" Blaise asked as he hid his laughter. "What do you mean 'What's the plan'?" Ron frowned as he ruffled his ginger hair. "Well, where would we go first? Where are we staying?"

Luna and Ginny laughed. "We have that covered. Hermione and Harry know how to drive the car and the rest of you need to figure out where you want to visit." Luna said as she started braiding Theo's hair. "Well we have Paris, the United States, The Bahamas, how about Rome?" Draco suggested.

"Oooh. Yes!" Pansy nodded hurriedly, her black hair bouncing. "We should research different cities and such in each country." Hermione turned towards Ginny and Luna. The three started chatting about it. Everyone went their way in different conversations.

Harry snuggled his face into Draco's neck. The Slytherin chuckled lowly, holding the Gryffindor close. "I can't wait to have a future with you." The newly dyed blue-haired male thought.

The raven-haired male felt his stomach fill with butterflies. "Speaking of that, would you stay with me and Teddy at Black Manor?" He thought hopefully.

Draco went silent for a bit, he would love to live with the love of his life and his baby cousin. He had to ask his mother about her thoughts about the situation though. "I would love to, but I must speak to my mother about it."

Harry let out a relieved sigh. "Thank Merlin. I thought you were going to say no, but of course. I would like to hear what she has to say if that's okay..." He whispered. Draco kissed the other's cheek, the two listening to the other conversation.

"Hey since we're done with Patronus' are we going to work on the boggart now?" Pansy asked. Harry nodded slightly, letting out a small yawn. "Hmh."

"Lovely." Ron groaned. Harry's eyes flickered towards the ginger. There was a look in his blue eyes that just didn't sit well with Harry. Harry broke his gaze away with a small frown, closing his eyes.

Harry soon fell asleep in Draco's arm after ten minutes of cuddling. The Slytherin held him close once he noticed.

"Hey, Drake-?" Luna went to say something but Draco shushed her. "Shhhh! Harry's sleeping." Draco whispered. The group's chatter went on quietly, a small smile on Harry's face. The two were content at the moment.