° Chapter Eleven °

The Thoughts of A Slytherin and A Gryffindor.
"We are fucked."

×××

After an hour of having to touch one another in their painful spots, the group finally got to retracted their hands from their bond. Luna had left as she had to help Ginny with something. Professor McGonagall came back into the wing with Professor Sprout and Professor Flitwick.

"I see you've done it. Now in the next twelve hours, you should be starting to feel each other's emotions or hear each other's thoughts. In the time you have been here we have made rooms for each of you. Please gather your things and follow us."

Draco grabbed his bag, it had been a rough hour. To anyone who would've walked in it would've looked like he was inappropriately touching Potter. He hated everything to do with Potions at the moment. He wanted to personality murder Professor Slughorn or maybe even pinch himself off of the Astronomy Tower.

Draco started walking with the group, he hung back a couple of steps. Why was he staring at Potter? Why couldn't he get Potter out of his head? Why did Potter's hair always look like he had been fucked roughly? Would Potter aloud- Draco no!

The Slytherin shook his head when he noticed Potter beside him. He was looking at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Potter, just dandy," Draco replied sarcastically. Potter just raised his eyebrows and snorted. "Your fault."

"Well maybe if you-"

"Guys, shut up!" Pansy snapped. Granger glared at all three of them, sending shivers down the Slytherins spines. Oh well wasn't this lovely. The two mothers stuck together, the end of the world was near and Draco was sure of it.

They arrived at the eighth-year common room, except there was a door that they went into. It held a hallway with four other doors.

"You guys may find your rooms, you have the rest of the day off from classes. I expect to see you at dinner." Professor McGonagall stated then all three Professors left.

"Split up, we have to find out rooms." Blaise sighed heavily. All of them split up into groups of two.

====

Draco and Harry found their dorm last. Draco opened the door easily and snorted.

Their room looked like a replica of a Slytherin dorm. The sheets were black with gray pillows and a dark green blanket. They had two dark oak bookcases on either side of the bed. They had two dark oak wardrobes and desks that matched. The bathroom was right next to the wardrobes. It held two showers and two sinks plus a toilet.

"So this is a Slytherin dorm. I miss out on this... Damn." Harry hummed in thought as he walked to the bookcases. "What?" Draco choked on air. "You were supposed to be a snake?" The Slytherin asked in disbelief.

"Yep. But I told the sorting hat not to put me on the snake pit. I wonder why." Harry deadpanned, looking at Draco. "Anyways, I call the left side," Harry whispered as he started unpacking. Draco stared at him and stumbled over his words.

"The Great Harry Potter, a Slytherin. I can see it."

"Shut up and unpack, brat."

====

After everyone unpacked, the group met in the common room. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville chatted away about their rooms. "He said he would top me!" Ron complained to the rest of the group.

"I still can't believe Zabini said that to you," Neville said with amusement clear on his face. "At least I didn't have Nott staring at my arse." Ron shot back.