° Chapter Twelve °

The First Day As A Bonded.
"Ow. Stop moving your hand!"

×××

At dinner that night Professor McGonagall announced what happened during Potions. Everyone glared at the Slytherin table before Harry snapped at them. "What? Don't you have food to get to before it gets cold you bag of Sneezles!"

The group silently started laughing, the Slytherins concealing their enjoyment from the shocked faces of the students. Once everyone settled back into the common room they all chatted. Seamus and Dean joined in, sending a glare towards Ron who just whistled and avoided their eyes. Harry bid everyone a lovely night then he had walked to his and Mal- Draco's room. He took a shower and changed into his pajamas before climbing into the bed.

Harry woke up from a nightmare, he found himself tangled up with another body. He blushed and looked up at Draco's sleeping face. Harry had his head on the Slytherins chest while both of their legs were tangled. Draco had his hand on Harry's lower back while the other one was on his waist.

The Gryffindor didn't mind, not one bit. He felt butterflies well up in his stomach. He bit his lip before placing his head on top of Slytherin's chest. He fell asleep once more and had a wonderful night's rest. Once he awoke in the morning he saw Draco getting his robes on.

"Morning." Harry yawned as Draco whipped around. The Slytherin nodded as Harry got up. The Gryffindor went to his wardrobe and grabbed his robes.

Harry walked to the bathroom and started on his hair. A knock sounded on the door, "Draco can you get that? It might be Neville!"

"Longbottom, he's in the bath." Draco's voice rang through Harry's ears. "Thanks."

"Your welcome. He looks good." Harry could practically hear the smirk in Draco's voice. "Hare?"

"Nev. Come in!" Harry giggled and sat Neville on the toilet. The two chatted quietly about studying with Hermione in the library. Harry finished his hair and the two walked out. "Good morning Long- Neville." Draco corrected himself after a look that Harry gave him. Neville glanced at his old roommate before nodding at Draco. "You too."

"Let's go. We still have breakfast to get to, plus classes." Harry huffed as he grabbed his bag. The three walked out and joined Ron, Pansy, and Hermione. Theo and Blaise greeted them soon after. The group walked to the Great Hall, Luna, and Ginny tagging along. They all sat and ate at the Slytherin table.

The group dispersed and went to different classes. They had gotten new timetables because of the new bond. Draco and Harry walked to Division, quietly chatting about their classes.

Once their classes were done the two went to the library. Pansy and Hermione were sitting at a table. Pansy's hand was under Hermione's shirt, on her shoulder. While Hermione's hand was on Pansy's hip. They were curled up on the seat, working on their homework.

"Finally. Fucking Binns was horrid." Harry groaned as he sat down. Draco sat next to him with a pained expression. Harry felt Draco's pain through the bond, already hating it. The two got comfortable and Harry took Draco's hand. He placed it on his lower abdomen while he placed his hand on Draco's upper stomach.

"You had Binns? We had Flitwick." Pansy nearly shivered, the pain was dulling. "The others are still in class. We only got out just ten minutes ago." Hermione frowned, scribbling something down on her parchment.

Harry whined, grabbing his history book. "This is going to be harder than I thought." Draco just rolled his eyes. "Especially because it looks like I'm touching your dick." The blue-haired boy remarked. The Gryffindor gasped and used his free hand to smack the Slytherin. A bright blush appeared on his cheeks and nose. "Pervert."

"I mean... it's true." Draco snickered and moved to the side, avoiding Harry's book. Pansy looked at Hermione then back at the other two. "Are we missing something?"

The two boys stopped their bickering before turning to the girls. "Oh shite. We can hear each other's thoughts and feel each other's emotions. Draco said something very inappropriate before going all innocent." Harry glared playfully at the Slytherin.

"It looks like he's touching your dick." A voice sounded from beside Harry. He looked up to see Blaise and Ron, he groaned and covered his face. "It does." Ron grimaced.

The two sat down and their hands went to the other respected place. Ron went to Blaise's thigh while Blaise went to Ron's lower back.

The group silently chatted about homework, each of them helping another if needed. Once the whole group got there they finished their essays. The group walked back to the common room and relaxed until dinner. Dean and Ron playing a game of Wizards Chess before moving along.

Once they all got back from dinner they all hung around the common room. Harry and Draco sat on a couch, Draco's head in Harry's lap. "When did this happen?" Pansy asked. 

Harry raised an eyebrow towards her, Draco's face held a warning look but she kept on. "Drake never lets people touch his hair. The only one I know of is Luna." Draco glared at Pansy, Harry chuckled above him. "Awe. That's sweet." The Gryffindor cooed, as Draco swatted his hand away.

"Shut it." The Slytherin male rubbed his flaming cheeks. Pansy smirked and bolted away as charm was sent her way. Harry ran a hand through the pale boy's blue hair."Was she telling the truth?" Harry asked through the bond. 

"Maybe...."  Draco responded breezily. "So she was. Huh...." Harry said out loud, a smirk playing on his lips. "I don't wanna hear it," Draco said moodily. Harry snickered softly and leaned against the couch, starting a conversation with Blaise. He felt happiness coming through the bond from Draco's side.