° Chapter Eight °

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
"Oh god.... it looks almost the same!"

×××

After a while of chatting, everyone went to get dressed in their Hogwarts robes. Harry stayed inside of the compartment, lazily making a hummingbird out of paper. He ate some chocolate that came from the trolley.

Pretty soon Malfoy entered and sat across from Harry. He can feel the other's gaze on him as the bird sat on his palm. "So... are you and Zabini together?" Harry asked softly as the bird crumbled to ashes. He cleaned his hand off with wandless magic.

"No, Blaise and I are just close friends," Malfoy spoke softly. Harry hummed. "By the way he touches you... I'm surprised you guys aren't. I'm not against it as I, myself, am gay."

Malfoy's surprise showed on his face. He immediately fixed his face into one of disbelief. "So the Daily Prophet wasn't lying."

Harry chuckled without humor. He stared out of the window and shook his head. "Ginny took it rather well when I told her. Ron has a bit of a tough time still, but Hermione fully supports me."

Malfoy nodded and tapped his chin, a thoughtful look placed on his face. Before he could say anything Luna and Parkinson walked into the compartment. "They're not dead, thank Merlin."

Harry smiled falsely, noticing the look that Malfoy gave him. Zabini and Nott walked back inside as the train slowed down.

The Gryffindor grabbed Luna's trunk and shrunk it for her. Harry did his own and placed it inside his pocket. The group all walked out among the kids and teens. He saw Hagrid waving the first years over to him.

The group halted but Harry and Luna kept walking on. That was until someone shrieked. "They see them... don't they?" Harry whispered to Luna. Luna could only nod slightly. The people who had already seen them before the war stood out along with the younger kids.

Harry touched one of the threstals. He ran his hand down the silky hair and let a gentle smile on his face. He turned back to the students who looked afraid. "They're harmless. The only reason you can see them... is well because you have seen someone die."

Everyone seemed to shift uncomfortably. Malfoy and Parkinson reached out slowly and touched one. Draco furrowed his eyebrows as Harry and Luna got into the carriage. The rest of the group climbed in, Parkinson with her eyes closed.

Harry closed his eyes as well. He instantly stroked the horntail on his neck. He kept his mask steady as panic flooded him. He felt someone's breath against his ear. "Not everyone can escape their nightmares." A female whispered. He opened his eyes and glanced to the side, seeing Parkinson. Harry felt someone's eyes on him but he didn't care.

Once the carriage stopped he kept his eyes closed. He couldn't breathe. He felt people start getting up but he could move. "Come on Potter. Breathe, take a breath in." Parkinson's voice was soothing and he felt his lungs start working.

Harry and Parkinson walked out of the carriage. He gasped and almost cried out. The beautiful castle had been fully repaired. It looked just like it used to but you could see shapes carved into the stone. He could see Collins's camera, Fred's joke shop name, Remus' books, and many more.

He heard sobs and stifled cries come from everywhere. He felt tears sting his eyes but he was pulled away. The group walked into the castle. It was exactly like it was before the war even happened. Everything was in the same place.

Once they enter the Great Hall, Harry gasped. He almost collapsed. All he could remember was seeing bodies, bloody bodies. He covered his mouth and felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. He heard yelling and looked up to see Ron and Hermione.