Prologue

⚠️ Plagiarism is a crime. Any copy of this story without my consent is considered as one.

~~~

A lady in a red tight dress with a wavy long brown hair walk inside the bar. She's alone, irritated and frustrated about everything. Seems like, the internet world is against her. Why? That's what she doesn't know. She just wanted to share her opinion to people. The first time she wrote a book is quite tough. But nonetheless, her readers loved it. They loved her. But little did she know that these people who showed her support and love are the same people who will drag her down and hate her to the point of wanting her to die. She's so stress. Her mind is a mess. And so she went to the bar to drown herself with those strong alcohol beverages, and at least to forget for awhile. Just for tonight.

She straightly went to the counter where a tall and tan lady is serving the drinks. She sat down, immediately ordered.

"Hey, can I have the strongest drink that you're serving so far?" She said with a calm face but deep down inside, she wanted to scream. She wanted to let it out but can't. How? All of those people she trusted are gone. They are all fake. Meh.

The tan looked at her with a very curious face, as if she doesn't know what she's talking about or why a petite girl like her would ask for such drinks.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows as she felt intimidated by the way this tan girl look at her. Tiffany just realized that she's a girl tho. But she didn't care. All she needs now is her drink.

"Are you going to give me my drink or I'll call your manager for slacking in front of your costumers?" She said with a very strict voice as she look at her strictly.

"Ah! Yeah, I'm sorry, ma'am. Uh... Do you want a Tequila?" The tan lady asked nervously.

"No. I want stronger than that. Do you have a Spirytus Vodka?" She asked nonchalantly. The tan look at her like as if she's an alien.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow arrogantly.

"Nothing, ma'am."

"Nothing?"

"Yeah, nothing. We don't have that type of Vodka too." The tan calmly replied.

"What kind of bar is this? I need that. Get it. I know you have it and you just think that I'm weak to handle it." She's starting to be more annoyed. This barista is crazy.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to say but we don't really have that here. Let me just give you a shot of tequila." The tan tried to calm her down. She's getting anxious as the other costumers are waiting for her to serve their drinks.

"No! I need that!" She shouted.

"Again, we don't have that here, ma'am."

"Call your freaking manager, now!" She's getting furious.

"Ma'am, please." The tan lady behind the counter of the bar is pleading her not to. Other costumers are getting impatient now too and some are whispering while looking at their direction irritatedly.

"I said call your ma--"

"What's happening here?" Tiffany's shout was interrupted by that cold, deep and serious voice. She was wondering where it came from when a blonde showed up behind the tan, wearing the same shirt of the staff in this bar. Probably just a staff like them.

"Oh! Another barista huh?" She chuckled.

"Leave her to me, Yul. Go serve the other costumers." The blonde said which the tan immediately followed.

Tiffany stared at the blonde. She's looking at her from head to toe, every detail. She watched her pour those alcoholic beverages on a mixer as she mixed it professionally. Then she pour it on a glass that she designed as well. Tiffany raised her eyebrow when she taught that the blonde will give that drink to her or at least to the other costumers when the arrogant blonde drink it in one go.

After she drank it, the blonde turn around from Tiffany. Planning to get out from there.

"Hey!" Tiffany stopped her.

The blonde turned her heels as her cold eyes met Tiffany's intimidated one. She smirk.

"What?" She replied with a very cold tone.

"Give me my drink." Tiffany commanded but obviously couldn't look straight to the blonde anymore.

The girl behind the counter chuckled darkly, and said, "Why would I?"

"Because you're a barista here. Give me my drink. Now." Tiffany bravely tried to look at her in the eye again but later on looking down to her cute nose. Did I say cute? Ew, no. She tried to look lower which is a wrong move. She immediately regret. Gosh! Those luscious lips. She's not even aware that she's bitting her own lips now.

The blonde raised her eyebrow. This costumer is obviously looking at her lips. And she's bitting her lips huh? Someone is lost in their mind again. The blonde rolled her eyes before proceeding to make Tiffany's drink.

All this time, she knows that Tiffany is staring at her. It's not that no one had stared at her before but something with this girl is making her uncomfortable. So she made her drink as fast as she can.

"Here you go, ma'am. I'm sorry it's cold. We don't have a hot water here." She smirk when she saw that the costumer is still looking at her lips. "Enjoy your drink, ma'am." she said before turning around and started to count in her mind.

"One.."

Tiffany took a sip on her drink without looking at it. "Two.."

She widened her eyes before spitting the drink and a loud shout was heard. "Three.."

The blonde smirk before turning around. Three seconds huh? Not bad.

"Yes, ma'am?" She asked calmly.

"Why did you gave me an iced coffee?!" She shouted. She saw in her peripheral view that the tan and the costumer she's currently serving are laughing. So she turn her head to them with a flaring glare in her eyes. She's fuming in anger.

"Aren't you looking for a coffee, ma'am? You said that I'm a barista, so I did as the baristas work. Although, I think you didn't like it." She shrugged her shoulders arrogantly. "Well, maybe that's why I'm a bartender in a bar, serving this alcoholic beverages instead of barista that serves coffee." She smirked.

Tiffany was taken a back. She can't believe the humiliation she did to herself. But nonetheless, she did the right thing. She apologized to the blonde but the girl is a dick. Oh no, she doesn't have a dick. Okay, the girl is a jerk. She told Tiffany to apologize to the tan and the other costumers around them. She's lucky enough that the blonde didn't go up to stage and ask her to apologize.

And now, Taeyeon, the blonde is making her drink. Tiffany was declining it at first because of embarrassment, but Taeyeon insisted and said that it's on the house. So she just accepted in the end.

"Here you go." Taeyeon serve her the good looking glass of alcohols inside.

She took a sip under Taeyeon's watch. The drink is strong. She felt happy by drinking it, forgetting Taeyeon's gaze.

"Wow! That is so good!" She complimented after finishing it all up.

"Glad you like it." The blonde said calmly as she cleaned the counter top.

"What is it called?" Tiffany asked in amazement.

"That drink?"

"Yeah."

"It's called, Adios Motherfucker." She smirked evilly.

***

Thank you for reading!❣️