Chapter 1

I looked around the room and saw other entrances and exits but I cant get to them. "Yeah, you say peace I kinda think you mean the other thing" Fury said.

"Sir, Director Fury is stalling and drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means" Clint said.

"You mean like the Pharohs tomb collapsing in on itself." Fury said and he looked over at me right when Clint held up his gun and shot a bullet I saw him and stood up and stopped the bullet. I held the bullet right in front of Fury's chest and my nose started to bleed "get out of the way" I said to him and he step aside and I let the bullet go and it flies into the wall, I turn my attention back to the enemy and wipe my nose. Clint shoots at Fury again and I couldn't catch it in time "shit" I said and saw them walk away, I ran over to Fury and pull him up "ill be fine, go after them" he said and I started running towards the group of people with Fury not far behind. Nick stops and picks up his walkie-talkie "Hill, do you copy?" Fury said into it.

I ran into the garage right as they drive away "damn it" I said and looked over at Hill and she shooting at them, we look at each other and nod and we both ran towards the closest car and get in and drive after them. We drive around the corner and in front of Clint, we turn the car around so we are right in front of the other car and Hill takes out her gun and starts shooting them through the window shield.

We chase after the car and behind us the ceiling is falling. Some rocks fall onto the car and we were stuck. Hill walks out of the car and answers the walkie-talkie "a lot of men still under, dont know how many survivors" Hill stated I heard through walkie-talkie "we are at war" Fury said.

"Crap" I said and got out of the car and walked up to Hill. "What are we going to do?" I asked her "well, first we need to get out" she said and turned towards me "ill try" I said and held out my hand and started on the smaller rocks then worked my way up to the bigger ones.After a while we finally made it out and walked to where everyone is "we are moving to the Helicarrier" Fury said and he walked towards the helicopter that was landing.

Couple days later

I'm sitting in my room and over heard "we are restarting the Avengers Initiative?" The voice on the outside of the door said "yes, and we need to talk to her" another voice said "ok" the other voice said and my door opened. "Hello Agent Coulson, what can I help you with?" I asked him even though I knew what he wanted to talk to me about. "We are starting up the Avengers Initiative and we need everybody's help that was on the list" he said to me and I nodded "when do we start" I asked.

"When everybody gets here" he said and walked out.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed my earphones and started playing music. I walked into my bathroom and threw my red hair up into a ponytail and changed into black leggings and a dark blue tank top. After I changed I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room and headed towards the training room.

I got to the training room and started to wrap my hands and started punching the punching bag.I finished with the punching bag and started on shooting a bow.

After I finished with everything I left and walked back to my room. Once I got back to my room I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I got out of the shower and changed into the clothes I sat out and and walked out of my room and towards where all the computers are. I walked onto the landing pad and walked over to where Agent Coulson was getting off a jet. "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers." Coulson said I walked over and stood next to Natasha "Agent Brown, aren't you supposed to be downstairs?" Coulson asked me "yeah, but I needed fresh air" I said and looked at the other two adults "hi" I said and waved "Captain Rogers, this is Agent Athena Brown" Coulson said.

"Hi, they need you on the bridge, they are starting the face-trace" Agent Romanoff said.

"See you there" Coulson said and walked away "finding you in the ice started quite the buzz around here" Natasha said, my eyes widened "crap, I got to go. It was nice meeting you" I said to Captain Rogers and ran off and onto the Bridge.

I walked into my room and grabbed my homework out of the folder and started on it.

I feel the Helicarrier left up into the sky and stop my homework and walked to the working stations.

I walked in and saw Hill barking orders and Fury controlling the Helicarrier "gentleman" Fury said to Rogers and another man "doctor, thank you for coming" he said and shook the mans hand. I paused my music and walked over to Hill "who is-" I got cut off by Fury "Agent Brown" he said.

"Hiii, Director" I said drawing out the last letter and turning towards him. Hill started to laugh at me then stopped when she earned a look from Fury "I have someone I want you to meet" he said and I walked up to him and looked at the man "hi, Agent Athena Brown" I said and held out my hand for him to shake "Bruce Banner" he said shaking my hand he turned his attention to Fury "how long am I staying?" He asked.

"Till we find the Tesseract" Fury said.

"You are dismissed" Fury said to me and I left.