Chapter 4

After a couple hours I walked into the computer room and saw Fury talking to Thor "what are you asking me to do?" Thor asked.

"I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?" Fury asked.

"Loki is a prisoner" Thor said.

"Then why do I fell like on this boat that wants to be here" Fury said I walked forward when my vision went white. I leaned onto the railing and froze when I saw something playing in my head. The images were of New York being destroyed and huge metal creatures coming through portals. After it was over I opened my eyes and taking a breath in and out, I sat down and looked at everybody who was looking at me "Fury, I need to talk to you right now" I said and got up and walked out of the room.

After a while Fury and Coulson walked out of the room and walked over to me "what happened in there?" Coulson asked.

"Something happened. My vision went white, then this images started playing through my head and-" I got cut of "what images?" Fury asked.

"There was images of New York destroyed and huge metal looking snakes" I said and he nodded "go to the lab and get Banner to give you a check up" he said and turned to Coulson "go check on the prisoner" he said and walked away.

I got to the lab and walked in "hey kid, what are you doing in here?" Tony said.

"You look shaken up" he said taking a closer look at me "I'm fine, but Director Fury wanted to be sure that I was okay so he sent me here" I said and sat down.

After the check up Bruce told me I was fine and nothing was wrong and back to work. "What happened?" Tony asked.

"Um, my vision went white I started seeing images and then it was over and the next thing I knew I was sitting on the stairs" I said and he nodded "interesting" he said and went back to work. I walked out of the lab and into my room.I walk into the lab and see Fury talking to Tony and Bruce "we'll have the location within a half a mile" Bruce said.

"Yeah, then you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss" Tony said.

"So, what is phase 2?" Tony asked.

"Phase 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me" Steve said.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. That does not mean-" Fury was cut off "I'm sorry, Nick. What were you lying?" Tony said.

"I was wrong Director, the world hasn't changed a bit" Steve said.

"Did you know about this?" He asked someone behind me, I turned around and saw Natasha and Thor walking into the lab. "You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor" Natasha said.

"I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed" Bruce said.

"Loki is manipulating you" Natasha reasoned.

"And you've been doing what, exactly?" Bruce said.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha said.

"Yes, and I'm leaving. Because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." Bruce said.

"Because of him." Fury said pointing at Thor "me?" Thor asked.

"Last year, earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Fury stated.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet" Thor said.

"Your not the only people out there are you? The worlds filling up with people who cant be matched, that cant be controlled." Fury said.

"Like you controlled the cube?" Steve said.

"Your work with the cube drew Loki to it, and his allies" Thor said after that I zoned out and just got lost in my thoughts.

I looked over at the staff "guys" I said but they kept arguing "guys!" I yelled louder and let me tell you I'm not a yeller "if you guys weren't arguing you would have noticed the staff pulsing!" I yelled after that they looked at it then continued arguing "always a way out. You know you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Steve said.

"A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle" Tony said "put on the suit lets go a few rounds" Steve said.
Then Thor laughed "your people are so pity and tiny" Thor said.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr. Banner back to-" Fury was cut off "where? You rented my room" he said.

"the cell was just in se-" Fury was cut off again "was if you needed to kill me but you cant.I know, I tried. I got low. I didn't see an end. So, I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out. So, I've been helping other people. I was good. Until you dragged me back here and put everyone here at risk. You want to know my secret, Agent Romanoff. You wanna know how I stay calm?" Bruce said.

"Dr. Banner, put down the scepter" Steve said "got it" Fury said after the computer beeped "sorry kids, you dont get to see my party trick after all" Bruce said and walked to the computer. I sat down and put my chin in my hands and zoned out.

There was a huge explosion somewhere on the craft and I stood up and went over to the window. Then, a big explosion came through the vent in the floor of the lab and I flew out of the window with Natasha and Bruce he stood up and started talking to Hill. I felt something on my leg and it was very heavy, I looked down and saw on of the beams from the ceiling on Natasha and I. I tried to help her push the beam off but it wouldn't budge "we're okay" she said into her ear piece, she turned to me "can you left this thing with your powers?" She asked, we both turned to Banner when we heard strained panting coming from him "we're okay, right?" She asked.

"I dont know" I said to answer both her questions. "Doctor?" Natasha said.

"Bruce?" She asked again "you gotta fight it, this is what Loki wants. We're going to be okay. Listen to me." She said, I turned to the people running towards us and I waved them off. "We're going to be okay. All right? I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never ever-" she was cut of by a slightly green Bruce "your life?" He questioned then he let out a loud growl and started to turn even more green he then backed up and landed on the lower level "Bruce." She said quietly.

"What's going on?" I asked a little scared "we need to get out now" she said then after that we heard a huge roar "what was that?" I asked.

"That was Bruce" she said trying to pull her foot away.