Chapter 5

I tried to pull my ankle put from under the concrete beam but couldn't. I lifted my right hand and tried to use my telekinesis to make it of of our ankles. It moved enough for me and Natasha to pull our ankles out, we got up and I started to follow where Natasha was running. She stopped and looked behind us and I followed her gaze and saw a big green thing, my eyes widened when I saw it turn its head towards us. Natasha grabbed my hand and dragged me with her as the green thing chased after us. We ran up some stairs and looked around "grab the pole" she said then jumped up and grabbed the pole and swinged herself onto the other walk way, after she was done I did the same and right as I did that the stairs under me crashed down to the floor. I meet Natasha at the other walk way. The thing was getting closer so she jumped and grabbed my hand and landed on the lower level that was above it. The thing noticed and pushed one of the floors up, me and Natasha grabbed onto the poles over head and swinged into the clearing ahead and started running. We hide behind a machine and breathed for a second, we heard heavy footsteps coming our way "get your gun ready" she said.

"We are going to shot the pipes" she said, I grabbed my gun and followed her out. The green thing roared at us and we began shooting the pipes and puffs of air come out and hit him in the face. We both started running down a narrow walk way, after a lot of running we began to hear things crashing and we ran faster. The thing was getting closer and the exit was getting closer, we got to the exit when the thing hit me with his hand and I flew into one of the machines "ow" I said and sat against the the machine. The thing got closer and closer to me than it was gone and there was another bang of metal breaking. I got up and walked shakily to where Natasha was sitting by a machine. She got up and walked over to me "what happened?" She asked.

"I dont know" I said holding the back of my head."Barton, he took out our systems. He's headed for the detention level. Does anybody copy?" Fury said over comms, I saw Natashas face she was pretty shaken but so was I. She answered Fury's call "this is Agent Romanoff. I copy" she said and stood up "I'm going with you" I said and followed her "you need to get your head checked" she said.

"I cant if the carrier is under attack" I said and all got was silence, we walked to the detention level.

I got there before her and saw Clint walking down the walkway ahead of me. He turned around with his bow ready and I grabbed it and elbowed him and then let go. Natasha arrived and started fighting him to. She kicked him in the stomach then stood up she grabbed onto a pole swung around right as Clint shot a arrow. I was behind Clint and was slowly walking up to him. I was finally close enough to get a hit on him and kicked his back. Natasha took over again and started fighting him. I grabbed his bow and he let it go then I hit him over the head with it and he fell to the ground unconscious.

I heard over the comms that Phil was injured so I ran as quick as I could to Loki's cell, I arrived and ran over to him "its okay, boss" he said to Fury "this was never gonna work if they didn't have something to...." he said then closed his eyes, I ran over "no..." I said.

"I'm sorry, Athena" Fury said and dragged me out of the room.

We were sitting at a round table above the bridge "these were is Phil Coulson's jacket. I guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury said then threw the blooding cards in front of Steve "we're dead in the air up here. Our communications, the location of the cube, Banner, Thor..." Fury said.

"I got nothing for you. I lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming. Yes, we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract. I never put all my chips on that number, though, because I was playing something riskier. There was an idea, Stark knows this. It's called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. In heroes." Fury said then Tony stood up and walked away. I still haven't seen the doctor after the whole incident so my head was pounding my head was in my hands "are you alright?" Steve asked.

"As ok as I'm ever going to be" I replied I stood up and was about to walk away when a wave of dizziness came over me I leaned onto the table and sat there for a moment "Agent Brown, are you okay?" I heard Fury ask "yeah, I need to go" I said and walked away.

I arrived to the hospital wing and sat down on a examining table "Agent Brown, you have a concussion and a sprained ankle, but other than that you are good" the nurse said.

"Ok, thank you" I said and left.

I was in my room when Steve, Natasha, and Clint came into my room "its time to go" Steve said, I stood up "go where?" I asked obviously not being in a good mood "we figured out Loki's plan" Steve said my eyes widened and I grabbed my stuff "lets go" I said and walked out of my bedroom door.

We started suiting up and walked to one of the jets. My vision went white, I saw a bird fly into the jet window then the image disappeared and my vision came back "watch out" I said to Clint "watch out for what?" He asked then the Pigeon flew into the window "that" I said.

I remembered my other vision thing and I realized what they actually are "holy shit" I said.

"What?" Natasha asked.

"Uh it sounds weird but what if someone can see into the future?" I said.

"It would be impossible" Natasha said.

"Well, I think I just did it" I said to them.

"What did you see?" Steve asked.

"It happened a couple days ago but there was a portal in the sky and destruction everywhere. I dont think this is going to end well" I said.