Chapter 20

I wrapped my arms around Peter and he shot his webs and went into the sky and landed on the jet. We saw Vulture getting inside, we started to kick the wings and it slightly moved. All of a sudden the wings start moving "oh, no" I said , we start towards the door of the jet but had to dodge Vultures wings. Vulture flys by and Peter shoots his web at him and then shot another one at the jet, the web on the jet broke and Peter fell towards the turbine. Vulture followed him towards the turbine and his wing was almost inside. I start to move over to the door and open it but it wont budge, I pulled harder and the door opened I went in and went to the control panel and heard Vultures wings go against the top of the jet. "Oh, no" I heard Peter yell.

"Athena, its heading towards the city!" Peter yelled "ok, hold on" I yelled back and sat down where the pilot is supposed to be and started to pilot the jet the best I can.

I landed the jet roughly on the ground of a beach. I crawled out of the jet right as it was about to explode, "ahh" I screamed as hot metal grazed my face. I looked in front of me and see Peter getting beat up by Vulture, I shakily stand up and focus on getting my blue electricity. I look down and see the blue electricity and shot it at Vulture, he flew back a couple feet as his wings started to malfunction, he looked behind me and took off his mask, he flew over my head and grabbed onto a box "no, its gonna explode" Peter yelled and shot one of his webs "time to go home, Pete" Vulture said.

"I'm trying to save you" Peter yelled, Vulture cuts Peters web and starts to fly away. Vultures wings start to spark and I run and jump off of a box and summon my swords and cut his grip of the box, I roll away and stand up, Vultures wings start to spark even more and he crashes into the ground. "No!" Peter yelled and ran into the fire Vultures wings made.

He came out a moment later with Mr. Toomes on his back. I run over and help him set Mr. Toomes down, I sat down and looked at my wrist "ow" I said as I examined it.

We tied Vulture up when we heard sirens in the background and went up and sat on the pole of the Ferris wheel. I took a deep breath and leaned my head against the pole and flinched "ow" I said and pulled my head away, I put my hand on the back of my head and felt something warm and winced, I pulled my hand back to the front and looked at it "blood, great" I said and wiped it off, Peter looks over to me "are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and looked towards the crime scene and saw Vulture getting arrested "we got him" I said and leaned against the pole.

We went to school the next day looking horrible, I haven't gotten my wrist checked out yet. I went to my locker and saw Liz cleaning out her locker, I got over to her and hugged her "I'm so sorry" I said.

"Thanks" she said and grabbed the box from her locker "I have to go" she said and walked towards her mom.

*Lunch*

I went into lunch and sat down next to Ned and Peter since MJ wasn't here today "hows your head?" Peter asked and I put my head in my hands "why are you yelling?" I asked.

"I'm not yellin- you know what I think you need to get your head checked" he said.

"I'm fine" I said and looked up and they just stared at me "what?" I said.

"Nothing" Ned said.

"Just never seen you like this before" he said and I glared at him "ok, I will admit my head hurts but I'm fine" I said.

"I'm getting my wrist checked out after school, I will get my head checked too" I said and ate my food.

*After School*

I walked out of the school and went straight to Happy's car, I got in and saw Peter inside as well, I looked over to Peter with a weird look and he just shrugged.

We drove to the Avengers building and got out of the car and was met by Tony Stark and I froze. All he did was smile at us and I looked over to Peter and he gave me a confused look. We walk up to him and Happy grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the two and pulled me to two double doors, "whats going on?" I asked.

"Tony wants Peter to be Avenger" Happy said with a smile "I've never seen you smile before" I said and went inside the doors.

After that whole mess of a event, I went to the doctors and got my head and my wrist checked. I had to get stitches in my head and my wrist is sprained.

I went back home with stitches in my head and my wrist wrapped. I started texting the group chat with Peter and Ned telling them whats wrong.
Me: I had to get stitches
Ned: What?
Me: My head was so bad that I had to get stitches
Peter: What about your wrist?
Me: Sprained
Me: I can't go to school for two weeks
Ned: Lucky
I finished texting them and went out to the living room and started a movie.