Chapter 3

I fell after them and saw Iron man following behind me then saw Cap, I neared the ground and pulled the parachute. I landed on the ground and took off the parachute, "where is the Tesseract?" Thor asked.

"I missed you, too" Loki said.

"Do I look to be in the gaming mood?" Thor asked, I put a arrow in my bow and pulled it back "sorry Thor but he needs to come with me" I said right has Iron Man and Captain America walked up behind me. He turned to me "what do you think that's going to do?" He asked.

"Nothing, but it was worth a shot" I said and put my bow down Stark started to walk towards him "wait, this is going to be entertaining" I said to him "carry on" I said and he turned around. "I thought you were dead" Thor said and picked him up by the throat "did you mourn?" He asked.

"We all did" Thor said.

"Your father, he did tell you my true parentage did he not" Loki said.

"We were raised together, we played together, we fought together." Thor said then I zoned out.

After a while of them arguing we finally stepped in "Thor, we are taking him" I said.

"No" he said Iron Man leaped at him and pushed him of the cliff. "He's so dramatic" I said then I heard fighting "seriously" I said and ran to the cliff I looked down and saw them fighting "Rogers, give me your shield" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just give it to me" I said and grabbed his shield and trough it down at them and then caught it when it boomeranged back "hey!" I yelled at them "that's enough" I said and handed Cap his shield back and jumped down then Cap jumped down after, when he realized what was going on "now, I dont know what you plan on doing here." Rogers started "I have come here to put an end to Loki's schemes" Thor yelled.

"Then prove it. Put that hammer down" Rogers said.

"Uh yeah, no. Bad call. He loves his hammer" Stark said.

"Or does he just like hitting you with it" I sassed.

"Ouch" he said then Thor threw his hammer at Iron Man "you want me to put the hammer down?" He said then got his hammer back and jumped and the hammer landed on Caps shield making a slight explosion. I flew back and my head hit a tree and my vision started to go blurry. "Ow" I said and shakily stood up touching my head, "are you okay?" I heard someone yell "I think so" I said and walked over to where Stark and Rogers were "are we done here?" Cap asked. I touched my head and felt something warm "crap" I said and saw blood on my hand, my vision started to go blurry then I passed out.

I woke in a white room with my head pounding "you are awake" I heard someone say I looked towards wear I found Phil sitting next to my hospital bed "ow" I said and touched my head and winced. "You have a concussion" he said.

"You also cut your head on the tree you flew into" he stated.

"Ok" I said.

"you need to get your rest" he said and turned down the lights. I fell asleep shortly after and slept for a good 6 hours.

9 Hours Later

I was finally released from the hospital wing and walked into the conference room where Natasha, Bruce, and Steve were. I sat down by Natasha and looked at the footage she had up "aren't you supposed to be on medical watch?" She asked.

"Yes" I said and continued to look at the footage "we only have a problem when I start to have a headache" I said.

"What's going on with him?" I asked.

"He's not happy" Steve said.

"So, Thor, what's his play?" He said to Thor who I didn't even know was in the room "he has an army of called the Chitauri." He said then I sat back and closed my eyes for a second "Athena, are you okay?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and opened my eyes and saw everybody looking at me "I'm fine" I said and they all looked away 'what the heck?' I thought "so, he's building another portal that's why he needs Erik Selvig he's an Astrophysicist" Bruce said.

"He is a friend?" Thor said.

"Loki has him under some sort of spell." Natasha said.

"Along with one of ours" I said.

"I want to know why Loki let us take him. His not leading a army from here" Steve said.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki, that guys brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell the crazy off of him" Bruce said.

"Have care with how you speak. He is my brother and a Asgardian" Thor said.

"He killed 80 people" Natasha stated.

"He's adopted" Thor said and I laughed "I think its about the mechanics, Iridium... what do they need Iridium for?" Bruce said.

"Its a stabilizing agent" Tony said walking in with Phil "it means the portal wont collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD. No hard feelings, point break. You've got a mean swing" he said the last part to Thor "also, it means the portal can open as wide and stay open as long as Loki wants" he said I got up and walked out.

I listen in and saw Tony and Bruce walk out.

After a while I walked by Bruces lab and listened to Tony and Steve arguing. I walked into the lab and over to the staff where everybody was "I heard it" Steve said.

"I think that was meant for you" Bruce said while pointing to Tony "even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it was still on the news" Bruce said.

"The stark tower? That big, ugly building in New York?" Steve asked.

"Its powered by a self-sustaining energy source. That building would run its self for what a year?" Bruce said.

"Its just a prototype" Tony said.

"I'm kinda the only source of clean energy is what he is getting at" Tony said and I zoned out staring at the staff while they continued their conversation.

I tuned back in after Tony said "blueberry?" I turned towards him "what just happened?" I asked.

"He's hacking into SHIELDs files" Steve said.

"What?" I said.

"I think Loki is trying to wind us up. This is the man who needs to start a war. If we don't try focused he'll succeed. We have orders, we should follow them" Steve said.

"Followings not really my style" Tony said.

"And you're all about style, aren't you?" Steve said.

"Of the people in this room, A. which one of us is wearing a spangly outfit, and B. Not of use." Tony said.

"Steve, tell me none of this smells little funky to you" Bruce added.

"Just find the cube" Steve said and left "come get me when you find something" I said and walked out.