Chapter 2

I heard Fury call me over "yes, sir" I said "you are going to Germany with Rogers" he said "ok, what's the mission?" I asked "make sure Loki doesn't do anything worse than he already has" he said and I nodded and left.I walked into my room and put on my SHIELD uniform and a bow and arrow and a gun then threw my hair up in a ponytail and walked out. "I'm ready, sir" I said to Fury "get a jet ready for Germany" he said "yes, sir" I said and walked up to the landing pad and got into one of the jets. I heard footsteps coming into the jet and I turned around and saw Captain Rogers in his Captain America uniform "ready?" I asked and he sat down and buckled in "yes" he said and I turned around and put the jets headset on and started the jet and took off."How do you know how to fly a jet?" Rogers asked "you are taught at a early age" I said and turned the jet towards Germany "how long have you been here for?" He asked "7 years" I said and focused on flying the jet "how old are you?" He asked "14" I said and looked back and saw his surprised face and laughed.After a few hours we arrived at Germany, I opened the hatch and Captain Rogers jumped out of the plane. I flew the plane down and landed it in a clearing by the venue Loki was attacking. I got out of the plane and walked to the beautiful place that Loki was attacking.I arrived at the building and saw a bunch of people kneeling "what the hell?" I whispered "get down or he'll kill you" a woman said to me and I played along "you are going to get out of this okay" I said and I saw a elderly man stand up "not to people like you" he said and then I saw Loki aim his staff "let him be a example" Loki said I stood up right when Captain America came out of nowhere and block the beam of blue energy. "You know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Rogers said "the soldier" Loki said and I walked over to Captain America "and a friend" Loki said I heard a jet flying above us and smiled "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" Natasha said over the speakers on the jet, Loki shot at the jet but Natasha moved the jet right before the beam could hit it then Captain America threw his shield at Loki and started attacking him. "Agent Brown, do something before they kill each other" Natasha said through my ear piece "on it" I said to her. I walked closer to the the fight and pulled my bow and arrow out and aimed and shot right in between the two men fighting they stop and look at me "you missed" Loki said "no, I didn't" I said and shot another arrow at his arm. I used my telekinesis and got the arrow back "ahh" Loki groaned in pain. All of a sudden we hear rock music coming from the jet and then a yellow light came flying down and landed in front of us "make your move reindeer games" Ironman said and I snicker a little then I turn back to Loki and lift my hand and grab his staff "how did you do that?" Captain America asked "ill answer questions later" I said and walked over to Loki "we got him" I said to Natasha "on it" she said and flew down and put Loki in the jet.I kept getting weird looks from Stark and Rogers, I looked at them and they moved the stare to the wall "I was tested on" I said to them and they looked back at me "what?" Rogers asked "you asked me how I did that" I said "Agent Romanoff, throw something" I said to her and then I saw something fly through the jet, I stopped the item from dropping right in time "really, a mug?" I said to her and then looked at Stark and Rogers they both have stunned faces. The mug flew into my hands and I wipe my nose, I got up and walked over to the front of the jet and sat down in the co-pilot seat. "Not saying anything?" Fury said through the ear piece "not a word" Natasha said "just get him here. We're low on time" Fury said "yes, sir" I said, I heard the Stark and Rogers arguing behind me "you guys bicker like a old married couple" I said and turned to them "somethings not right" Rogers said to me, thunder started outside "where did this come from?" Both me and Natasha said at the same time "what's the matter? You scared of a little lightning?" Rogers said "I'm not overly fond of what follows" Loki said then I realized "shit, how does he know?" I asked and got up "how does who know?" Rogers asked "Thor" I said there was a big thump on the roof that made the jet shake. I grabbed my bow and arrows and a parachute and followed Ironman to the hatch "what are you doing?" Rogers asked then Thor dropped onto the hatch and walked in. Stark tried to fire something at him but Thor threw his hammer at him "shit" I said he grabbed Loki and jumped out of the jet. "I'm gonna go get him" I said and jumped out of the hatch.