Chapter 12

I was walking out of school when Liz ran up to me "hey, Athena" she said.

"Hi" I said.

"So, I was wondering if you could come to my party?" She said.

"Sure, when is it?" I asked.

"This Thursday at 6" she said.

"Ill be there" I said and she walked away. I started walking down the street towards the bus stop when I heard someone talking. I looked down a alley way and saw a man in a white van, I got closer without them seeing and tuned into their conversation "what is this?" The man asked.

"It was crafted from a Ultron arm from the fight in Sokovia" the man said, I used my powers to get a sample of the weapons and stuck it in my bag.

I got out of the alley way and continued down the street to the bus stop. I got to the bus stop right when a black car drove up, the passenger side window rolled down and I leaned down "get in" the driver said.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"I'm Happy Hogan, just get in" the driver-Happy-said.

"I work for Tony Stark" he said and I nodded and got in. I sat down "why does Tony want to talk to me?" I asked.

"I don't know" he said.

"That's helpful" I said and went through my bag and grabbed my phone and earphones.

We got to the new Avengers Tower thing and parked and got out. I walked in and was met by Tony "hello, Agent Brown" he said I walked up to him "you found out my mission didn't you" I said and he nodded "yes, and I need you to keep Peter out of trouble. He has been talking about a guy in a vulture outfit flying around and stealing things" he said.

"Did he say anything about weapons?" I asked and he gave me a look "no, follow me" he said and I followed him into a elevator "he'll be here in a couple minutes" he said.

"Director said I'm can't blow my cover" I said to him "that's not what he said to me" he said.

"Peter needs your help" he said the elevator opened and we walked into this nice living room looking room. "Hill is here with your uniform" he said and walked away, Hill came in with a bag "hello, Agent Brown" she said and handed me the bag "you better change before he gets here" she said.

"Yes, ma'am" I said and walked towards the bathroom.

I put on the skin tight black Shield uniform and walked out of the bathroom. I got to the living room and threw my hair up in a ponytail. I looked threw the bag and saw that my bow and arrows and guns were in there.

After a couple of minutes the elevator opened again and brought a arguing Tony and Peter "I don't need help" Peter whines.

"Yes you do" Tony said "Agent Brown" he said I turned around and met up with them "yes" I said.

Peter Parker meet Agent Brown" Tony said.

"Hello, Spider-Man" I said and his eyes went wide "Shield agents know everything" I said and turned towards Tony "Agent Hill just left" I said.

"She gave you your weapons, right?" He asked.

"Yes" I said and held up the duffel bag "she did" I said.

"Ill show you to your room" Tony said and started walking out of the living room and I followed him to a door and he opened it to reveal a cream colored room with a bed in the middle. I walked in and set my bag down and walked back out towards the living room.

I got to the living room and heard arguing again. I walked over to them "stop arguing" I said and walked in front of them "I'm not getting out of this and you're not getting out of this so, get over it" I said to the two guys arguing. My phone started ringing and I looked down and groaned, I walked away from the two and answered "Director Fury" I said.

"I need your report" he said.

"My covers been blown by Tony Stark and I know live in the Avengers Tower" I said and I heard a loud sigh on the other side of the phone "he told me" Fury said, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in "right" I said.

"Your new mission is to take down this Vulture and help Spider-Man" Fury said.

"Yes, sir" and with that we hung up and I walked back over to the now quiet two "well if we are done talking I have homework to do" I said and walked to my room.I got to my room and changed out of my Shield uniform and started on my homework.

By the time I finished my homework it was 8:15 so I got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After my shower I changed into dark blue shorts and a black tank top and went to bed.